- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please heed the rating! Now there are three of us up for auction in the Support Stacie Author Auction April 3-6. JAMhands, JamJunkie14, and now Lux Tenebrae has joined in! Please PM me if you want more info on how the auction works. Thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: I own nothing except a fairly dirty mind and the ability to make gross understatements. It is not my intention to infringe on anyone or anything.


Avenged and Revenged


Jim stared at the old client spreadsheet he had copied and pasted into a new sheet. He tried to appear as if he were concentrating on moving data from one location to another, but really he was watching the time creep by on the clock in the lower right hand corner of his screen. He tried to force himself not to glance at Pam, but then realized that it probably looked more unnatural for him not to look at her. He turned his head slightly and found her staring at him intently. Her eyes flickered to the clock as the accounting department filed past her desk. He shook his head imperceptibly and then turned back to the screen.

Jim stifled a sigh, unwilling to admit that the tension that hummed between them ever since their talk made things feel just a little too much like the old days for his comfort. There was no question of will they or won’t they. Instead, it was a larger question of when will they and where. In a way, it intrigued him. He waited a couple of days, expecting Pam to make the first move, since she had shot the opening salvo parking lot, but she never did. And then it became apparent that she was leaving it up to him. That made him even more uncomfortable; all day long he had been assailed by a rush of memories in which he laid it on the line, only to be shot down. No matter how good things were between them, it was still there, niggling at him. No matter how many times they talked about what he felt or what she felt; they always kind of skirted past that night. It was untouchable. The first time he told her that he was in love with her. The first time she broke his heart. The first time he kissed her. And the time she broke it again. There was a little part of him that wondered if he’d ever completely get past it. He wondered if she really knew what that night had done to him.

Dwight shut down his computer, and the chimes jolted Jim from his reverie. He glanced up briefly and then glared at the monitor once again as Dwight pushed away from his desk.

“Leaving so soon?” Jim asked without looking up.

“It’s Thursday. You know I have Goju-Ryu ka-ra-te tonight,” he said with a pointed stare.

“Ah. Say ‘Hi’ to Sensei for me,” Jim said as he nodded slowly.

Dwight snorted and turned away, “Sensei isn’t interested in anything that you have to say.” His face contorted with disgust, he walked wordlessly to the door. Pam stifled a giggle, and Jim looked up, his eyes lighting. He turned back to the screen as he heard Michael’s office door open, pretending to be lost in the numbers.

“Look at him, cranking away, crunching the numbers, nose to the old rolling stone,” Michael said as he clapped a heavy hand on Jim’s shoulder.

“Grindstone,” Toby mumbled as he passed by on his way out.

“You’re a grind,” Michael muttered in reply.

“I’m just trying to find a way I can, you know, squeeze a little more business out of ‘em,” Jim said as he rocked back in his chair, smiling and Phyllis and Stanley stood up and gathered their belongings.

“That’s my boy!” Michael crowed. “I always say, ‘Give a man a mortgage, and he’ll…” he paused, searching for the rest. “Learn to fish!” he finished with a flourish. “I’m off to Thursday night improv,” he said as he turned toward the door. Seeing Kelly, Meredith and Creed approaching, Michael paused and clasped his fingers together as he dropped into a crouch, pointing them at them like a gun. “Freeze! Agent Michael Scarn!” he called.

Creed raised his hands immediately as he said earnestly, “I swear, it was not my stuff.”

Michael frowned and stood up from his crouch as Kelly and Meredith breezed past him. “Stuff? What stuff? I’m a CIA agent.”

Creed smiled as he lowered his hands and said, “See ya,” as he hurried past Michael and to the door.

Michael sighed as he looked over at Pam who shrugged helplessly. “Don’t let him work too hard,” he said quietly and walked out of the door.

Pam glanced around to be sure that everyone was gone, and then pushed back from her desk. Jim watched as she walked slowly around the counter and then came to a stop in front of him. She glanced at the spreadsheet and her brow furrowed. “You were really working?” she asked in a bewildered tone.

Jim smiled, his finger slipping from his lips to his chin as he shook his head. “Nah.”

“I thought you were ridding the world of the scourge of landmines.”

“If only I could, Beesly,” he said with a slow smile as he sat back in his chair.

“Are we going home?”

Jim nodded and said, “Soon.”

“Oh. Okay,” Pam said with a confused frown as she turned to go back to her desk.

Jim caught her hand and held her there. “Do something for me?” he asked; his voice slightly raspy as he looked up at her pleadingly.

“Sure.”

Jim nodded and began to stand up as he said, “Stay right here, okay?”

“Okay,” she said softly.

Jim nodded once and then shoved his hands into his pockets, clenching them into fists as he walked toward the door. He reached for the light switches, plunging the office into darkness lit only by security lighting and the glow of monitors that had not yet drifted off to sleep. He heard her soft gasp of surprise, and then stepped around the corner. Pam blinked at him as he stood poised just a few feet away from her.

“Jim?”

He crossed the distance in three long strides, lifted his hands to her face and kissed her with everything that he had. When he pulled away, Pam kissed him again, threading her fingers into the soft curls at the nape of his neck and massaging the knot of tension she felt there. When she broke the kiss she whispered, “You okay?”

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that,” he said in a hoarse whisper.

Pam smiled brightly and started to move from his arms as she said, “Me too. Let’s go home.”

“Pam, please.”

Her hands rested lightly on his shoulders as she froze, and then looked up at him with a perplexed frown. “You don’t want to go home?”

“Are you really going to marry him?” he asked softly.

She sucked in a sharp breath; pain filling her eyes as she stared at him, incredulous. “Jim.”

“Please. Please, just let me do this. It’s the only thing I have ever wanted to go completely differently in my life. Let me have this do-over,” he said urgently.

Pam bit her lip as she shook her head. Finally, she whispered, “No, I’m not going to marry Roy. I’m going to marry you.”

Jim nodded slowly and said, “Yeah. Yes, you are.”

He lowered his lips to hers again, kissing her possessively; his tongue pressing against her lips and demanding her response as he pushed her back onto his desk. Pam’s moan of acquiescence caught in her throat as he propelled her back, heedless of the detritus of his desk scattering around them as he plundered her mouth. His fingers fumbled with the tiny buttons on her blouse, but somehow he managed to get three of them open before her brain even caught up. His mouth stayed on hers, hot and demanding as he slipped his hand into her blouse, grazing her warm skin as he cupped her breast.

“Oh!” Pam gasped, arching her back as she willingly surrendered to the onslaught.

“I’m in love with you, I’m in love with you,” he murmured against her skin as he blazed a trail of white hot kisses down the side of her neck.

“Yes, love me,” Pam panted, raising her arm, pushing his phone onto the adjoining desk to get it out of her way, and knocking over Dwight’s pencil cup.

“There will be hell to pay for that,” Jim chuckled as he pressed his lips to the soft valley between her breasts.

“I’ll pay, don’t stop,” Pam implored.

“I’m not stopping,” Jim assured her as he freed the last of the buttons, and parted her blouse. He pressed his open mouth to the satiny fabric of her bra, sucking deeply and drawing her beaded nipple into his mouth.

“I’d kill you.”

“Duly noted,” he answered as he pushed her blouse and bras strap from her shoulder, pressing his lips to her freckled skin. Jim reached into the cup of her bra and freed one breast. “I’m getting you completely naked later,” he warned as his fingers inched their way up under her skirt.

“Later,” she said breathlessly. And then suddenly, Jim pulled away. “Wha? What’s wrong?”

He stared down at her sprawled on his desk in complete disarray. Her lips were red and swollen from his kisses. Only one rose tipped breast was exposed, her nipple furling tightly without the warmth of his hand. Her skirt was hiked halfway to her waist, and her hair fanned out, red gold curls spilling over the edge of the desk. She shifted uncomfortably, attempting to cover herself with her blouse, but he stopped her with one gentle brush of his fingers.

“Don’t.”

“Jim,” she said in a pleading tone, her cheeks beginning to flame.

Jim shook his head slowly as he licked his lips, a small smile of disbelief curving the corners of his mouth. “You have no idea how beautiful you are,” he said at last.

Pam sat up quickly and reached for his tie. She pulled him down to kiss her as she worked at the knot, tugging frantically to free it. She gave up, moving quickly to the buttons on his shirt as his tongue circled hers, teasing it with long, languorous strokes. She pushed at his chest, tearing her mouth from his as she ducked her head and concentrated on freeing the last remaining buttons. Pam ran her hands greedily over the thin undershirt covering his flat stomach, and then yanked it free from his pants.

Jim chuckled and said, “You know, if we’re gonna do this, we should do it right.”

“Doesn’t feel wrong to me,” Pam muttered as she set to work on his belt buckle.

“We should give Phyllis a proper ‘thank you’ for getting us here,” he said with a chuckle.

“Huh?” Jim reached down and pulled her from the desk, holding her arms until he was sure she was steady on her feet. “What are we doing?” she whispered.

“Change of venue,” he answered, leading her over to Phyllis’ pristine desk.

Pam’s eyes widened as she looked from the desk to his face and back again. “No,” she breathed.

“No?” he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

A slow smile formed as she let out a breathy laugh. “That would be so bad.”

“Worse than leaving two people waiting while you, uh, do that which shall not be referred to?” he queried, lifting the other brow to match.

Pam shook her head in disbelief and reached for the button on his pants. “You’re so bad,” she cooed with a giddy smile.

Jim smoothed his hands through her tangled curls and said, “You wanted me that way.”

“God, yes,” Pam agreed as she drew his zipper down, and then quickly pushed his pants and boxers down over his hips.

“Careful,” he cautioned as she freed his erection.

“I’ll kiss it and make it better,” Pam promised with a wicked grin. She gave him a shove, and Jim glanced back before willingly dropping into Phyllis’ chair.

Pam dropped to her knees, her hair brushing over him as she leaned forward, teasing his straining cock with her breath. “Is this how that night could have gone?” she asked softly. Glancing up from under her lashes she saw Jim close his eyes as his fingers gripped the arms of the chair. “If I hadn’t been so scared, we could have had this so much sooner,” she whispered. Pam pressed a chaste kiss to the very tip of him and smiled as he jerked, his cock twitching in response. She parted her lips and waited for a moment, knowing that he would open his eyes to watch her. When those impossibly long lashes swept up, she circled him with the tip of her tongue. Jim groaned and sucked in a breath, holding it in anticipation of what was to come. “Tell me,” Pam whispered.

“What?”

“Tell me what you want,” she said, her lips curving into a smile at their own private joke.

Jim chuckled soundlessly and then said in a deep, commanding voice, “Suck it, Beesly.” When her lips closed around him, Jim rose up out of the chair. His hands clutched her head, his fingers buried in her hair, winding her curls around them as she drew him deeper against her velvety tongue. “So good,” he said in a rush of breath.

“Mmm,” Pam hummed around him.

Jim squeezed his eyes shut again as she began to fondle his balls, pressing lightly at the sensitive skin just beneath them as she sucked harder, working him with her lips and tongue. He tried to focus on every tiny sensation, the barely sheathed scrape of her teeth and the caress of her soft tongue, fighting off the inevitable rush coursing through his veins. “Pam,” he croaked.

Pam moaned softly and kept sucked harder still, focusing on the head of his cock as she began to stroke him, her hand mirroring her mouth’s delicious torment. Jim’s hands fisted in her hair as he pushed his heels into the ground, pushing the chair back as he pulled her up off of him. “Pam,” he said more forcefully.

“What?”

“No.” Jim urged her to stand and then pushed her gently back against the desk before his fingers began frantically pulling her skirt up. “Not this time, Beesly,” he said gruffly.

Pam smiled and coyly asked, “What are you going to do with me?”

Jim answered by hooking his fingers into the sides of her panties and jerking them roughly down over her hips. Pam grinned and then wiggled her legs, working the scrap of fabric down until they fell to her ankles. She daintily pulled one foot from them and then stepped down, parting her legs for him. Jim smiled as his fingers tangled in the curls at the apex of her legs. “You know what I’m going to do,” he said with a shrug, the pad of one finger brushing lightly over her clit.

“Oh yeah,” Pam said in a husky voice.

Jim motioned for her to slide back onto the desk, and Pam complied, pushing the framed photos of Phyllis and Bob out of her way as Jim pushed her knees up, resting her heels on the edge of the desk. “Jim,” she breathed as his fingers teased her damp folds.

“I want you, Pam. I’ve been thinking about you all day,” he said in a low, dangerous voice.

Pam sighed and braced her arms behind her, pushing up into his hand. Jim stroked her gently, lulling her with each teasing caress, watching as she parted her legs further in invitation. Her lips parted and short puffs of breath escaping in an unspoken plea. He circled her clit, teasing the swollen flesh until she moaned loudly and her eyelids grew heavy. Just as she settled into the rhythm of each stroke, Jim thrust one finger into her wet heat, causing her to cry out softly. He thrust into her hard and fast, curling his finger inside of her and stroking her walls as they closed around him. Pam rose up, pressing her heels into the desk and bucking at him wildly.

“Yes,” she hissed between her teeth.

“No,” Jim answered, abruptly withdrawing from her.

“No!” Pam cried as her eyes flew open.

Jim pulled her roughly to the edge of the desk and leaned in to kiss her hard and hot. “Yes,” he countered as she wrapped her legs around him and he pushed her back again.

“Oh yes,” Pam whispered as he guided his cock to her entrance. When he paused, she looked up at him and said, “Yes, please.”

“So polite,” Jim murmured, and then thrust into her with one hard stroke.

“Oh!” Pam gasped as her arms went out from under her, and she caught herself hard on her elbows, the framed photo of Phyllis and Bob taken on their honeymoon collapsing under her.

Jim drove into her mindlessly, burying himself in her, giving her everything he had. Her sweet, soft moans and gasps of pleasure fueling each stroke. “Mine,” he whispered.

“Oh, yes, yes,” Pam chanted as he drove her up.

“Say you’re mine,” he managed to growl.

“Yours. All, oh!” she moaned as she felt her climax barreling down on her. “Jim!”

“Ahhhggh,” he groaned loudly as he felt her spasming around him. “Jesus, Pam.”

He watched as she came, whispering his name. He squeezed his eyes closed, unwilling to give in to the sweet rapture until she opened her eyes and looked at him. He kept moving, pounding into her, his hands parting her thighs, his fingers digging into the creamy flesh. “Pam,” he said raggedly.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him, her face awash in pure pleasure. He felt her softening around him, her bones growing liquid and lax as the tension seeped from her muscles. And then, she smiled that secret knowing smile. He felt her clench, squeezing him tight inside of her, every fiber of her being concentrated on taking all that he had to give. “My Jim,” she said softly, and he was completely undone.

He surged into her desperately, panting her name as he filled her, each burst searing hot as it ripped from his body. A shudder ran down his spine as he slowed, replete he let his head hang forward, his hair flopping down over his forehead.

“I loved you then,” Pam said softly. Jim lifted his head to look at her, but she didn’t reach for him. “When you kissed me that night, my whole world turned upside down. You told me that you loved me. But it was that kiss, Jim,” she finished quietly.

“I know,” he assured her.

Pam shook her head stubbornly and said, “No, you don’t, or you wouldn’t have needed…” When Jim ducked his head, his breathing slowing and regulating, she smiled affectionately. “My world turned upside down because for the first time ever I knew exactly what was right.”

When he met her steady gaze, Jim knew that she was telling him the truth. With a silent nod, he pushed up from the desk, gently pulling away from her as he reached to help her up. Pam sat up and pressed the side of her cheek to his chest as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. Jim drew his fingers slowly through her hair, carefully untangling her mussed curls as he worked his way through. “I’m in love with you,” he said softly.

Pam pulled away slightly and tipped her chin up to look at him. “I’m in love with you,” she stated simply.

Jim nodded and smiled as he asked in a raspy voice, “You want to go home now?”

She nodded as she returned his smile. “Yeah, let’s go home.”

He helped her down off of the desk, holding her steady until she got her legs under her. Jim’s lips twisted into a smirk as he hiked his pants back up and surveyed the desk. Pam looked from Jim to the desk, smoothing her skirt down as she caught her lower lip between her teeth. He reached for the framed photo that had fallen over and righted it. “Sorry about that, Bob,” he said under his breath, causing Pam to giggle.

“I think there’s some Windex in the kitchen,” she said as she picked up her panties and straightened them out.

Jim chuckled as she bent down and started to step into them and asked, “Do me, do my windows?”

“We have to clean the desk,” Pam insisted as she looked up at him sternly.

With a shake of his head, Jim turned toward the break room. “I can’t believe you want to erase the evidence.”

“Jim, we can’t just do that and then…” she called after him, trailing off as the door closed between them. When he reappeared holding the glass cleaner and a wad of paper towels, she picked up right where she left off. “Not clean it. Oh my God! I’m cleaning my desk every morning, first thing!” she gasped.

“You don’t think…”

“Phyllis said she saw Dwight and Angela in here the night of Toby’s party! God only knows who else has done it in here. You know that Ryan and Kelly had to,” she said wide eyed.

“Okay, you know what? I can’t work here anymore,” Jim said as he moved the rest of Phyllis’ belongings aside. He sprayed the desk down liberally and began to wipe with wide arcing strokes.

“We’re probably not so wild,” she conceded with a frown.

Jim turned his head to look at her and said, “Don’t even try to tell me that this didn’t count, Beesly. Look at my desk!”

“Oh, it counts,” she said quickly.

“Good,” he muttered as he tried to put Phyllis’ desk back in order.

“Here,” she said as she moved the picture frame and set the rest of the desktop to rights. When she stepped back, she gave him a quick nod and said with an impish grin, “That new cleaning crew, they do good work.”

Jim let the bottle of cleaner dangle from his fingers as he shook his head adamantly. “I’m not cleaning the whole office.”

Pam smiled as she moved to Dwight’s desk and began to collect the pens and pencils that had spilled from his cup. Jim quickly cleared up his desk, and when he looked up, he saw Pam looking at him expectantly. “What?”

“You won’t even clean your own?”

Jim gave her a wry smile and said, “Doesn’t make any difference, all I’m gonna see is you.”

Pam stepped over to him and pressed her palm to his cheek, feeling the rasp of stubble that poked through. “You’re very sweet,” she said quietly.

Jim smirked as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. He kissed her lightly and then pulled back, looking down at her as he said, “Damn, I was going for spicy.”
Chapter End Notes:
Stay tuned to see what other ways Jim and Pam find to spice things up a bit. Thanks for reading!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans