- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of "The Office" Characters and/or anything related to "The Office". They are all property of NBC. I am simply a loyal fan :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first fanfic but i hope u like it :)

Jim and Pam smut!!!!
Jim looked at Pam and smiled nervously. “I was just um…” He shuffled his feet and looked down at the floor before looking back up into her bright eyes. She smiled at him, waiting for him to continue. “I’m in love with you” he finished with a nervous laugh.

Pam looked at him, her smile completely fading. “What?”

“I'm really sorry if that's weird for you to hear but I needed you to...hear it.” She looked at him in shock not saying a word. “Probably not good timing. I know that... I just…”

“What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?” she said, her voice cracking because she was so upset.

“I just needed you to know…once” fading out slightly.

“Jim, you have no idea…”

“Don’t do that.”

“…What your friendship means to me”

“Come on. I don’t want to do that. I want to be more than that”

“I can’t.” She saw the hurt in his eyes and her insides began to break. ”…I’m really sorry if you misinterpreted things. It’s probably my fault”

Jim shook his head and she saw him wipe away a single tear that rolled down his cheek. “Not your fault. I’m sorry if I misinterpreted…our friendship” he said quietly. He gave a final glance towards her before walking past her and disappearing into the darkness.


The minute he was gone, she could not stop the tears from flowing freely down her cheeks. Her make-up was probably ruined but she could care less. She just lost her best friend. She talked to him about everything. They never had any secrets. Well, at least she thought they didn’t. She depended on him for advice and he was her shoulder to cry on when she had troubles with work or Roy. Now he was out of her life. She already felt an empty feeling in her heart and it was breaking. Did she make the right decision? She was supposed to marry Roy! They had been together for nearly 10 years. She felt confused and dizzy at the same time. It could have been from the few drinks she had or it could have been from the thought of not having Jim by her side. Did she love him?

She felt a cold breeze and she shivered slightly. She was in no mood to go back inside so she wandered into the Dunder Mifflin Building, which happened to be unlocked. She took the elevator upstairs and entered the office. She needed to talk to her mom but by instinct, she found herself wandering over to Jim’s desk and using his phone. She leaned against the desk and when her mom picked up after the second ring, she told her everything. The first day she met Jim, how he packed a ham and cheese sandwich on rye bread, an apple and a chocolate chip granola bar in a brown paper bag every day for lunch. How he had always been there when she fought with Roy. She told her everything he had confessed to her moments ago in the parking lot. Her mom listened very intently and when she finally finished she paused waiting for her mother’s reply.

“Wow Honey, that’s a lot to take in. He’s a very good-looking man though.”

Pam laughed. “Yes, he is, but that doesn’t solve my problem”

“I saw the way he kept looking at you that day I came in. I’m really not surprised he feels the way he does. He treats you very well too. Do you have feelings for him?” she asked excitedly.

“Mom, what about Roy?” she asked, surprised by her mother’s eagerness.

“Don’t think about him right now, just answer the question. Do you have feelings for him?”

“I don’t know mom, he’s my best friend. I just love being around him and I love his imperfections and how he always makes me smile…”

“So you love him?” she said happily. “Honey, you’re in love!”

“Yeah mom, I think I am…” she heard the door open and close and when she looked up, she saw Jim stopped in front of the door with his hands in his pockets. They made eye contact for a brief second before she looked down and played began playing with the phone cord. “Um, something just came up. Let me call you back”

“Oh, is he there? Is he with you? Oh, you have to tell him now sweetie!”

“Mom! I will talk to you later, bye!” she said hurriedly. She quickly hung up the phone and when she looked up, Jim was walking toward her with his hands still jammed into his pockets.

“Listen, Jim” she began, but before she could finish, He walked up to her and pressed his mouth to hers, wrapping his arms around her waist and securing her to the spot. She was taken back by the gesture at first but she soon began to kiss him back and brought her hands up around his neck, running her fingers through his hair. She moaned slightly as his tongue played with the inside of her mouth but before she could react, he had broken the kiss and backed away slightly. Jim took her hands into his and they were lost in each other’s eyes.

“You have no idea…how long I have wanted to do that”, he said, smiling hopefully.

She gave a nervous laugh and said “Me too”. He leaned in to kiss her but she stopped him “Jim…”

“You’re really going to marry him?” Although it was a question, he phrased it more as a statement.

Pam loved him. Pam loved Jim, not Roy. Jim. She looked up into Jim’s waiting eyes and she couldn’t hold back the smile that was forcing it’s way onto her face. She shook her head. “I want you Jim”.

Jim smiled and closed the distance between them. This kiss was more passionate and forceful then the other one had been. They crushed their lips together in a heat of desire and Jim tightened his grip around her waist. His tongue searched for her mouth and she parted her lips slightly to allow him entrance. She moaned softly as his hands roamed her body and held her tightly to him. He began to back them up slowly until she was leaning against his desk. She clumsily knocked over a few things and they fell to the floor. Neither of them bothered to pick anything up and Jim reached under her thighs to lift her onto his desk so she was sitting up straight with her legs dangling on the sides. She pulled him closer so he was standing comfortably between her legs, their privates rubbing against each other. Jim moaned loudly as Pam began to rock against him and he gripped her waist for support.

They both felt a raging desire to be even closer to each other and Jim began to pull up her already bunched up dress so it sat on her waist, revealing a pair of wet pink panties. He looked up at her and smiled mischievously while she blushed a light shade of pink. Pam reached for his belt and began undoing it until it fell to the floor.

Jim leaned in and began sending trails of kisses down her neck. She leaned her head back to allow him better entry as he sucked on her temple and left his mark. As he continued to nibble on her ear and kiss every part of her he could get at, she could feel his hands drifting up her legs, brushing them with his hands lightly, and causing her to shiver at his touch. He pulled his face away and his eyes searched hers for permission. She nodded and grabbed his hand, helping him guide his hand upward until they rested just below her pelvis. He inched his way further north until he felt the elastics on her panties and began tugging them down.

Pam arched her back off the desk so he could slide them off easier and once they were completely removed, they were tossed aside. “I don’t see how you’re ever going to focus in work again”, she said seductively into his ear.

Jim chuckled “I might actually look forward to work on Monday”

Pam laughed but her laughter turned into a gasp when she felt his fingers stroking her insides. His fingers were doing things to her that she had never imagined were humanly possible. Her quiet panting turned into labored breathing as his fingers quickened their pace, moving in and out of her clit. He kissed her mouth and she could feel her eyes moving to the back of her head as he worked his magic. She broke away from his mouth and reached for his pants but he pulled her hand away with his free hand. “I want you to enjoy this as much as possible. Just relax”, he said soothingly.

This was nearly impossible for her to do as she continued squirming under his touch. She could feel her climax reaching its peek and her moans doubled in volume and capacity. “Jim! Oh god, Jim please!” she begged him loudly, arching against his hand.

His tempo slowed and he came to a full stop before removing his fingers and her liquids burst from the insides as she reached her orgasm. He looked up at her expectantly and she had been leaning back with her elbows on the desk, panting loudly. “That was fucking amazing!” she said gasping for air.

“Well it’s about to get better” he said pressing his forehead to hers. This time she reached for his pants and he did not oblige. She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly and he picked her up again from off the desk. The keys on the computer keyboard had etched themselves into her elbows and she winced slightly. She held his pants up so he could walk and he carried her over to the nearest wall next to the conference room, pressing her up against it forcefully, causing her to give a loud grunt. She was sandwiched between him in the wall and he had one arm securely under her thigh to hold her up while his other arm was stretched out next to her head so his hand was pressed into the wall and he was leaning into her. She dropped his pants so they pooled around his ankles. Then, she reached for his boxers and discarded those too. He moaned as he felt her run his hands over his length, stroking it softly. He leaned down and kissed her once more as she brought her arms around his neck. He pulled away and they pressed their foreheads together, both breathing heavily.

He bunched her dress up high enough around her waist and guided himself into her without another word. “Oh god Pam, you feel so good” he said softly, his breath tickling her ear. She held him tighter as he pulled out and thrust into her again. Pam let out a loud gasp as she pulled him impossibly closer. Their bodies fit like puzzle pieces as she arched her hips forward to meet his thrusts. They moved together with rhythm in every motion. “Pam…” he moaned loudly, speeding up the timing of his thrusts.

She arched herself harder into him and they both moaned loudly at the impact. “Oh, right their Jim! Please, harder! Fuck me harder!” Pam cried out. Jim moaned loudly and obliged to her commands. His thrusting increased it’s intensity and speed and they could both hear the furniture around them shaking slightly. They both gasped and clawed at each other like animals, picking up the speed of their rhythm until both of them cried out.

“Pam, oh god Pam I’m going to come any second!” he cried loudly.

Pam whimpered slightly and she felt an explosion course through her as Jim emptied himself into her. She gave one last final grunt as she slid down to the floor, bringing Jim with her. Jim reached over and grabbed his boxers and pants and quickly put them on while Pam searched for her long lost undergarments.

“Looking for these?” he asked smiling, holding up a pair of bright pink panties.

She blushed at him but smiled as she snatched them from his hands. She gave him a look as she pulled them up her legs and pulled her dress down. “We should probably get back out to the warehouse before people start questioning us” she said.

Jim looked slightly crestfallen but he took her hand in his and led her to the door. “Shouldn’t we clean up first?” she asked

Jim shrugged. “Nah, the janitor can do it”, he said smiling.

They looked at each other and started laughing. “Well I feel bad for him…”

Jim smiled at her again ‘Yeah…”

“Jim?” she asked, taking both his hands in hers and facing him fully.

He searched her eyes. “Yep?”

“You know I love you, right?” asked Pam smiling. “Always have…always will.”

“What about Roy?” he asked

“I will talk to him tomorrow. Tonight I just want to have fun and be with you.”

Jim smiled down at her and brought his lips onto hers. It was much gentler than the previous ones but was filled with more love than lust.

They broke apart and he rested his forehead against hers again. “I love you too Beesley”
Chapter End Notes:
awww Jim and Pam forever!! Well thats the end!!! I hope u all liked it and I read some of my other stories in the near future (once i start writing them...) :)


JAMxoxo4ever is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked What Should Have Happened on Casino Night also liked 1897 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans