- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I desperately needed JAM fluff, and her it is.  Spoiler for Season 3 in relation to where we've seen Jim, but the rest is just my need for the happy.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

“Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam.”

 

“What are you wearing?  Please be as descriptive as possible.”

 

She laughed too loudly, causing Phyllis to turn around.  Embarrassed, she smiled shyly and mouthed ‘sorry.’  Phyllis understood and smiled warmly back at her.  Even gave her a wink. 

 

“Hey, are you there?”

 

“Yes, I’m here.”  She cleared her throat and turned her chair so she was facing the door. 

 

“I’m wearing a beige beekeeper’s hat and a light brown burlap sack which falls right above my ankles.”

 

Now it was his turn to laugh loudly and she couldn’t get enough of it. 

 

She ran her fingers over the drawing he made of her two years ago.  It had been a horrible Monday filled with a misplaced quarterly report and a late morning visit from Packer.  Her head throbbed, her new shoes made a strange squeaking sound when she walked, and all she wanted to do was curl up in the fetal position and cry.  When he walked over at the end of the day and handed her the picture, she wanted to cry for an entirely different reason.  

 

“Well, it sounds sexy to me.  I hear burlap is very big this Fall.  You’ll have to bring it with you this weekend.”

 

“I will do that.”  She dropped her voice to a whisper and covered the phone with her hand.  “So, what are you wearing?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“That’s a good look for you.”   

 

And really, it was.  Their first time together, she marveled at what he had been hiding under clothes that were always too big for him.  She spent the entire weekend running her hands over him and loving the way his muscles tightened at her touch.  The moans that started out low and increased in volume were an added bonus.

 

“As it is for you.  So, what are you wearing under that burlap sack?”

 

“You need serious help.  Can’t people hear you?”

 

“Karen is out sick and Andy is trying to flirt with another in a long line of women that wants nothing to do with him.  And you haven’t answered my question.”

 

She shifted in her seat and hunched down until her face was only inches from her desk. 

 

“A pink satin push-up bra and matching panties.”

 

Silence.

 

“Hey, are you there?”

 

“Sorry.  I just need a minute.”

 

He had said the same thing to her two weeks after he transferred.  It was a Monday morning, and she walked into the office to find him on the phone.  She stood there, just inside the glass doors, watching him and feeling like her heart was going to beat right out of her chest.  It took him a few seconds to notice her, but when he did, his mouth stopped working and his phone slid cleanly from his hand and bounced off of his desk and onto the floor.

 

“Maybe we should do this later.  I think my phone manner is too much for you to handle at work.”

 

“Bring it, Beesly.”

 

“Okay.  Do you prefer red or black lace?  I’m going shopping after work for some other things to wear under the burlap, and was just curious.”

 

Another long pause followed.  She could swear she heard him lick his lower lip.

 

“Fine.  You win.  My head is about to explode, so how about we pick this up tonight?”

 

“Sounds good.  Bye.”

 

“Bye.”

 

She hung up, grinning like a fool.

 

She loved Mondays.

 



bitterpill is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked A Good Case of the Mondays also liked 2312 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans