- Text Size +
No matter how hard she tries, Pam can’t sleep unless the closet doors are completely closed or completely open, there is no half-way about it. She’s tried to ignore the odd sensation she feels when the doors aren’t either completely closed or completely closed, but she can’t.

“It’s like someone is watching me,” Pam explained to Jim one night when she climbed over him and reached over to slide the doors closed. Jim slept on the right side closest to the closet, and it was simply easier for Pam to climb over him than go around. “I just don’t like it.”

It was cute really, the first time she tried sleeping with the door partially opened. Pam was on her side, facing away from the closet door. She thought maybe if she couldn’t see it, it wouldn’t bother her. Yet as the minutes ticked by, Jim knew she wasn’t any closer to falling asleep than she had been ten minutes earlier.

“I can close them,” Jim offered in the darkness.

“No, it’s fine, leave them…I can’t do it Jim, close them please!” Pam sighed.

Jim chuckled, sitting up and leaning over to catch the knob in his hand. He slid the door closed and when he settled back to his earlier place in bed, Pam had already taken over half of it, resting comfortably in the middle.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans