- Text Size +
Saturday mornings were Jim’s favorite time of the week. He loved sleeping in until ten and waking up with Pam sleeping fitfully next to him, sometimes on him, given her penchant for stealing the entire bed from him. He also loved staying in their pajamas until noon and basically spending the day being lazy. For Jim this meant watching a basketball game and for Pam it meant working in her studio that was finally complete. In all honesty, these were not unlike the Sundays Pam and Roy had spent together – the only difference was Roy was watching football, and didn’t pay much attention to whatever art project Pam was working on at the time. Not to mention in their apartment she’d only had the kitchen table to work at; in this house she had a whole freaking studio.

Jim loved a lot about Saturdays, but the only thing he adored above all else was sneaking a look at Pam when she was concentrating solely on her art project, submersed in a world all her own. Her forehead crinkled and she had a fierceness in her eyes that gave away exactly how much she loved her art. The one tiny detail though, that Jim loved more than anything else, was the way Pam’s tongue stuck slightly out of the corner of her mouth when she was lost in thought. She was concentrating so hard on the project at hand, she didn’t even notice her odd expression or the fact that Jim was standing at the door enjoying finally seeing her truly happy.
Chapter End Notes:
The end, review if you like, I am obviously not studying, ugh!


IThinkWeBrokeHisBrain is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Oops I Did It Again...or 5 Times Jim Falls in Love With Pam All Over Again also liked 1724 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans