47 [Reviews - 60] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Based on a prompt from JamJunkie14, who wanted to see if Jim and I could save the receptionist. Starts out aboard the Princess on the Booze Cruise.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21752 Read: 22069 ePub Downloads: 9
Published: May 09, 2009 Updated: June 27, 2009
[Report This]

1. Who Would You Save First? by JAMhands [Reviews - 16] 12 (1614 words)
This story is for JamJunkie14, who so generously bid and won me in the Support Stacie Author Auction. She may be a junkie, but I am happy to be her pusher. Thank you!

2. Going Down for the Third Time in a Sea of Tulle by JAMhands [Reviews - 8] 7 (3601 words)
Thank you to JamJunkie14 for having patience with me, and for letting me get past last week’s giddiness before diving back into the angst. Also, thank you all for your wonderful reviews. I truly appreciate them.

3. Kicking for the Surface by JAMhands [Reviews - 9] 8 (3892 words)
Thank you for all of your lovely reviews. I really do appreciate them!

4. Clinging to a Preserver by JAMhands [Reviews - 7] 5 (4323 words)
Thank you all for your fantastic feedback on this story. It is very much appreciated.

5. Navigating the High Seas with the Dread Pirate Beesly by JAMhands [Reviews - 8] 5 (5154 words)

6. Holy Water by JAMhands [Reviews - 12] 10 (3168 words)
A giant thank you to JamJunkie14 for bidding on me in the author auction, her generous donation to Support Stacie, and her ongoing patience and support. Special thanks to all of you who took the time to read and review. I truly appreciate it!