- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Summary - Pam & Jim reconnect

Okay, I promised pamelamorganhalpert smut... and then I realized that I stink at writing smut. Then I said I would write smuff (which I interpret as fluffy smut) but turns out, I stink at that too. So... I give you: Flut. Fluff with a teeny tiny bit of smut.

I was going to make this part of the next chapter, but it just felt awkward... so it's been condensed into this stupid little thing.

*********************************

“Hey, babe?” Pam called from the bathroom, her words muffled by a mouthful of toothpaste. “You put the car seat in the car, right?”

“Yep.”

“And the bag?”

“By the front door.”

“Oh, and did you--”

“Pam!” Jim put his book down next to him on the bed. “Everything’s ready, I promise. Now stop worrying and get your butt in here.”

Pam flicked off the light and walked out of the bathroom. Jim couldn’t help but notice that instead of her usual bedtime attire of pajama pants and one of his t-shirts, she was wearing just a tank top and underwear. Cute underwear. The pink and black ones that showed off her ass. She climbed into bed and grinned like 3-year-old on Christmas morning. Jim laughed.

“A little excited are we?”

Pam laughed. “I just can’t believe it… he’s coming home tomorrow!” Jim’s face softened into a contented smile.

“Yeah… finally.” He turned off the bedside lamp and lay down beside her.

“We should celebrate,” she said, slipping her hand under his shirt and sliding it up his chest.

“Ooh, Chuck E. Cheese?”

Pam rolled her eyes and scooted closer, pressing her body into his.

“You know what I mean,” she said suggestively. Jim’s eyes widened.

“Really?”

“It’s been six weeks.”

“I know, but… are you sure?” Pam put her hand on the back of his neck and played with the ends of his hair. She smiled.

Oh, yeah,” she murmured, and brought her lips to his. Jim wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on top of him, prompting her to giggle. They kissed, softly, gently, as Jim slipped his hands under her tank top and ran them over her back. Reluctantly, she pulled away and sat up to straddle him, pulling his shirt off, and then bent down again to kiss and suck just below his ear, causing his toes to curl.

“Mmm, Mrs. Halpert,” Jim groaned. “You are feisty tonight.” Pam sat up and flashed him a naughty grin.

“Are you complaining?” she asked, grinding against him. She could feel his answer, hard against her thigh. Jim wrapped his arms around her and in one swift motion, rolled them over.

“Hell no,” he murmured against her lips.

Later, as they lay wrapped up in each other, quietly allowing their heartbeats to return to normal, Pam sighed contentedly.

“So worth the wait,” she said, placing a kiss on Jim's chest as she snuggled into him. She looked up at him and smiled. “Do you know how much I love you?”

Jim pressed his lips to the top of her head.

“I have an idea.”
*******

“Good morning.”

Pam opened her eyes sleepily and smiled as she saw Jim, propped up on his elbow, smiling down at her.

“Mmm… morning,” she murmured, stretching. “How long have you been awake?”

“About ten minutes. I’ve been watching you sleep.”

Pam smirked. “You’re creepy.”

“You’re beautiful.”

“Oh, yeah,” she said, rolling her eyes. “No makeup, messy hair… this is me at my best.” Jim smiled and leaned down to kiss her.

“You’re always gorgeous to me,” he whispered against her lips. They lay there quietly, forehead to forehead.

“He’s coming home today,” Jim whispered. Pam opened her eyes and grinned.

“Wanna celebrate one more time?”

*********************************
Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are almost as good as the fact that the last episode of 2009 is on my birthday!


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans