- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah that's right. Two chapters in one day.

Summary: Mollie has some weird reasons to be scared of middle school.

****************************************

"Mommy?"

Pam looked up from her book to see Mollie standing in the doorway of the living room. She knew something was wrong; her 11-year-old daughter didn't call her "Mommy" unless she was sad or scared.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

Mollie sat down on the couch next to Pam. "Mom, I don't want to go to middle school."

Pam put her book down. "Why not?" she asked.

"Because it's scary."

"Oh honey, I know it can be scary going to a different school, but all your friends are going to be with you, and --"

"No!" Mollie interrupted. "I know they'll all be there. But I'll never get to see them!"

"What do you mean?"

Mollie's eyes began to swim with tears. "They split you up," she whimpered.

Pam furrowed her brow, confused. "What?"

"The teachers and the principal find out who your friends are, and then they make it so that you are never in the same class, or even on the same bus! And you can't even eat lunch together!"

"Mollie, I don't think --"

"And the 8th graders make you clean their lockers and carry their backpacks and buy their lunch for them!"

"Mollie, that is absolutely not true. Where did you hear this?"

"J.D. told me."

Pam sighed, exasperated. "J.D.!" she yelled.

"What?" J.D. replied from upstairs.

"Quit messing with your sister!"

****************************************
Chapter End Notes:

Was it clear that J.D. messed with Mollie's head, like Darryl does to Michael?



FlonkertonChamp is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked We Just Can't Escape The Madness also liked 10 other stories.
This story is part of the series, J.D. & Mollie. The previous story in the series is Panic.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans