- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story has taken on a life of it's own. I was only going to write one or two "filler/explanation" chapters and then get to the good stuff. But...well...yeah. This next installment will actually be broken into 4 chapters. They're all ready and should be posted soon.

NOTE: I've seen it done before - much more aptly, I might add - and I've blatantly stolen it for my story. The lines in italics are Jim's inner monologue.

My goal with this story is to show that this "fantasy" of Jim's is something that's been haunting him since adolescence; something he's been obsessed about for a very long time. I realize that may be a wee bit difficult to swallow (TWSS). Hopefully the reader will understand what I'm trying to do.

All un-beta'ed once again (yikes!) but I've received the Mr. ItsOnlyMeredith seal of approval :)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except some nifty gifties from the Target $1 bins,

Age 15

*Oh young Jim. There's just so much I need to warn you about. And yet, tragically, I cannot.*

The first dream came out of nowhere. No rhyme or reason to it. No explanation for it. It just…happened.

He was on the school’s football field with Cindy and Mindy, the stunning blonde twins from the cheerleading squad. Jim did not play football and had only been to the field twice, but the picture in his mind was still remarkably vivid. For whatever reason, the three of them were completely naked, rolling around on the 50 yard line. That’s all – just rolling. There was no sex, no touching. Just three people, sans clothing, writhing on cold, wet, itchy grass. The girls giggled loudly, their gorgeous bodies glistening under the moonlight as they were soaked by the chilly evening dew, loose blades of grass clinging to their naked skin.

Jim woke up from that unusual dream with an erection so hard it could have cut glass.
What the…? Huh, that was weird.

Over time the dream reappeared quite often. It graduated from just an odd dream, to a kinky dream, to a full-on sex dream. At first the girls would take turns kissing him, then eventually they started kissing each other. Gradually the touching began...softly caressing a breast, gently rubbing a naked ass. Usually the dreams culminated with Jim feverishly stroking one of the twins to climax, while the other twin knelt beside him and whispered in his ear, “Make her come, Jim. Make my sister scream”.

More often than not, he woke up from these dreams with either a raging hard on or wet boxers.
Mom’s gonna start asking questions if I wash my sheets again. I’ll tell her the dog peed on them.

At first, Jim enjoyed the dreams, as most teenage boys would. He looked forward to them, often crawling into bed early to get a jump start on the dream process. He thought he was so cool, so "progressive", having threesome sex dreams before he'd even had sex.

But after a while something changed.

It started to bother him that the threesome dream was the ONLY sex dream he was having. Why is it always two girls? Always?! Maybe that doesn't make me cool. Maybe it makes me weird.

It scared him how often the dream was happening, too. Really? Again? Can't I have just one night where...

During the day, he thought about the dream too often...far too often. He couldn't get the images out of his head, no matter how hard he tried. And then came the embarrassing, uncontrollable random erections - during Algebra class, on the bus, at the dinner table. He had to change his normal route to 5th period so he could avoid walking past the locker Cindy and Mindy shared. Just seeing them in the hallway caused his body to respond. Going anywhere near the football field was a joke; one look at that 50 yard line and he became instantly hard. He eventually had to stop attending the football games altogether.
This is ridiculous. I can’t even go to a damn football game now?

He was starting to lose sleep over this. He tried everything he could think of to stop the dreams. He read books at night, hoping the imagery would replace the pictures already in his head. He stayed up very late, hoping he would basically pass out from exhaustion and have dreamless sleep. He drank warm milk. He took cold showers. Nothing helped. The dreams continued relentlessly…and so did his body’s reaction to them. What the hell is my problem? This is so fucked up.

He hated it; hated every single horrible, embarrassing, frustrating thing about it. He was rather haunted by it all. He began to think something was wrong with him.

Am I a nutcase?
Am I a pervert?
Do I need therapy?

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned...more chapters coming ASAP.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans