- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to take a shot at the supply closet after another fun discussion about it on TWoP.  That fan fiction thread is like crack. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

You feel his eyes on you as you stand at the copier.  It’s that old familiar feeling – the one you took for granted all those years.  You smile to yourself because it’s been a long road and you are finally able to bask in the sensation of his stare without guilt or longing.

 

He’s yours.  You’re his.  And it’s easier to breathe and you take a deep breath and let it out slowly. 

 

He has that effect on you. 

 

You make more copies than you need to and silently vow to plant a tree in the backyard when you buy your first home together.  The thought makes you a little dizzy and you grip the sides of the copier a bit tighter.

 

You walk back to your desk and check the clock.  Still over two hours to go and you feel like you could jump out of your skin. 

 

He has that effect on you.

 

Suddenly he’s at your desk and he’s loosening his tie because he can be such a tease.  And your heart beats faster and you feel your face flush as you think about how you used his tie last night. 

 

“I can’t find the pens you ordered for me in the supply closet.  Do you mind helping me look for them?”

 

You want to laugh but are afraid it will come out too loudly.  His is the only attention you want, so you just nod and stand up and force yourself not to sprint ahead of him.  Instead, you watch his back as he walks and think about dragging your nails slowly downward. 

 

He holds the door for you and you walk quickly inside.  You reach for the light switch as the door is about to close, but he covers your hand with his.  Suddenly, it is pitch black and you feel him behind you. 

 

“Well, I can’t help you look for those pens without light.”

 

His laugh is low and right next to your ear.  You shiver underneath your sweater and wonder why you haven’t done this sooner.  He slowly turns you around and your hands instinctively reach for his chest.  Your right one rests on his heart and the beating sends a shiver down your spine.

 

He has that effect on you.

 

Your left hand finds his tie and pulls downward until your mouths meet and his hands are in your hair.  You moan as softly as you can and the realization hits and you pull back, breathless.

 

“What?  What’s wrong?” 

 

“I don’t think this is a good idea.  I don’t think I can be…quiet enough.”

 

He pulls your hands to his mouth and you feel his smile.  He softly kisses your knuckles and sighs.

 

“I like it when you’re loud.”

 

Now it’s your turn to smile and you no longer care who hears. 

 

You find his mouth as he helps you out of your sweater.  Your hands trail down his chest, past his stomach, and stop on his belt.  As you fumble with the buckle, he backs you up against the far wall and you knock into something that tumbles to the floor.

 

“I think those are your pens.”

 

“Great.  Thanks.”

 

You pull up your skirt and his hands are on your hips.  He slowly pulls down your panties and as you are about to lift up your foot, you realize that he is now kneeling in front of you.  Once they are off, you expect him to stand up.

 

He doesn’t.

 

After a chill, the next feeling you have is his tongue on you.  It takes everything you have in you to stifle your scream. 

 

Without sight, you rely solely on touch and run your hands through his hair.  Your head is spinning and you don’t think you’ll be able to hold out for long.  Once he pulls your left leg over his shoulder thirty seconds later, you realize you are right.  Suddenly, you see stars bright enough to light up the room.

 

He has that effect on you.

 

He stands up after you’ve stopped shaking and kisses you deeply.  You find his zipper and free him as he moans into your mouth.  For some unknown reason you wonder if the door is locked and then for a very known reason you forget about the door entirely.

 

He quickly establishes a rhythm as you are pressed against the wall.  One of his hands cradles the back of your head while the other rests on your hip.  Your head is tucked into his neck and you stick out your tongue to taste him.  He’s the best thing you’ve had all day.

 

Before long, his breathing becomes erratic and you brace yourself for the 2nd wave as he tries desperately to keep his voice from rising above a whisper.  When that doesn’t work, he buries his face in your hair and soon you are trembling together and you know he sees the same stars that you do.

 

You have that effect on each other.

 



bitterpill is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 16 members. Members who liked He Has That Effect on You also liked 2726 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans