- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This popped into my head while watching "Michael's Last Dundies" so I decided to take a break from "For the Love" and write this little drabble instead. Hope that's okay.

Titles are from Charlie Rich's, "Behind Closed Doors." Which I do not own.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
______


He hesitantly opened one eye and tried to gauge the time of morning by the brightness of the sunlight streaming through the blinds. He heard the soft whirring of the ceiling fan and the heavy, snuffling breaths being transmitted over the baby monitor. For now, the house was still and quiet. He lifted his head and glanced at the bright red numbers of the alarm clock. 6:14. Just over a year ago, he would have considered this an ungodly hour to be awake on a Saturday morning but now that he was the father of a constantly curious, incredibly mobile toddler, his opinion had changed drastically.

He rolled onto his side and nearly collided into her. They usually fell asleep wrapped around one another in the middle of the bed but Jim often rolled onto his back as he slept and Pam had a habit of wiggling further and further back until she was pressed completely against him. He occasionally teased her about being a bed hog but he secretly loved her need to be as close to him as possible...even if it meant waking up on the very edge of the bed on more than one occasion.

He slid one arm beneath his pillow, shivering at the coolness he found there, and wrapped his other arm snuggly around her torso. His hips pressed against the soft curve of her ass and she instinctively nestled against his heat; he clutched at her hip and moaned softly, feeling himself harden against her. He pushed his knees against the toned flesh of her calves and allowed his hand to slip beneath the edge of her camisole. No matter how many times he had held her, made love to her and slept with his body curled around hers, he never stopped marveling at how perfectly their bodies fit together. As if they were two incomplete halves that were only whole when he was buried completely, blissfully inside of her.

He pressed a soft, delicate kiss against her shoulder and drew his hand in small circles across her stomach, slowly moving further upwards with each rotation of his palm. He had always enjoyed making love to her first thing in the morning; she was slow to wake and often a little disoriented when she was first roused from sleep but he would hold her firmly against him to ensure that she felt safe and use his talented hands and insatiable tongue to slowly pull her body from slumber.

After the tentative awkwardness of their first few times together, he’d discovered that she was a deeply passionate and sensual lover who never failed to drive him out of his mind with lust. But the mornings were different. He liked to make love to her when she was barely awake and her body responded to his ministrations much quicker than her mind did. The sounds she made were quieter and her movements more instinctual. It was a moment of pure physical expression and he loved that even when she was barely conscious, she was still so genuinely, completely open to everything he had to give her.

But just over a year ago, their precious bundle of joy had been born and quickly changed every aspect of their lives. Including their love life. Now, the mornings were their favorite time of day to make love for many reasons...not the least of which was the fact that their darling daughter was sound asleep and they were not completely exhausted from their crazy work environment and the everyday stresses of providing for and raising a toddler.

Jim Halpert loved absolutely everything about being a father; it was the most important and most rewarding job he had ever been given and he never once took it for granted. But sometimes he just wanted a few moments to enjoy his wife. A few moments to be them in the best way they knew how.

His hand slid further up and cupped her breast; he weighed the warm heaviness of it in his palm and felt her shift against him. She was beginning to wake but he could tell she was struggling against it. He would have to make it worth her while. He placed a trail of soft, wet kisses along the edge of her neck until he reached her earlobe. He sucked the soft lobe into his mouth and nipped it lightly. His fingers began to circle her nipple and he teased and rubbed it into a harden peak. She whimpered the smallest protest but rolled onto her back and gently parted her legs.

“Good morning, Sunshine,” he whispered against her ear, his voice rough and gravely with sleep.

“Mmmmm,” she grumbled. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her face was turned away from his but he could feel her slowly waking up.

He raised himself onto his knees and carefully removed her panties before settling between her legs. He gently pushed up her nightshirt and cupped both of her breasts in his large hands.

His tongue circled the delicate silkiness of her nipple before he lowered his whole mouth over it. He pulled away slowly and watched it pucker into a hardened peak. The air in their bedroom was chilly and he knew the contrasting temperatures heightened the sensations she felt.

“Jim,” she sighed quietly. If he hadn’t been hovering above her, he probably wouldn’t have been able to hear it.

“Yes, love?” he teased. His tongue reached out to flick at her other nipple and she whimpered quietly. “Did you need something?”

“Umph,” she huffed. If there was one thing he knew about his wife, it was that she was not a morning person. While she gave as good as she got during the rest of the day, she did not enjoy being teased so early in the morning. Which only made it that much more fun.

His mouth closed around her nipple and he suckled it firmly. She arched her back and pressed her hips into his. He knew she could feel him hard and ready against her. Knew she could feel how much he wanted her.

“Please, Jim,” she whispered, pushing lightly on his shoulder.

“Mmm,” he moaned. She had yet to open her eyes but her hips were slowly grinding against him. “Please what?” he asked coyly. The way she was pushing against his shoulders and writhing her hips told him exactly what she wanted. But he wanted to hear her say it.

“Your mouth,” she whined. He pushed her breasts together and immediately sucked her nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue against it with a hard, steady rhythm.

“No,” she murmured, moving her hips in time with the suction of his lips. “Please, Jim.”

He abruptly released her nipple with a small popping sound. “Oh, I’m sorry,” he teased. “Is that not what you wanted?”

“Ugh,” she groaned tossing her head against the pillow.

“Maybe you should be more specific?” he said, lowering his mouth to her breast once again.

“Jim, please,” she begged. She pushed her hips against him and he could feel her wetness through the thin cotton of his boxers. “Lick me,” she whispered.

Fuck. Even half asleep, she could still say things that made his dick throb.

He quickly shimmied his way down her body and carefully spread her legs further apart. He pressed a long, lingering kiss high on the inside of her thigh and felt her muscles quiver beneath his tongue. He nuzzled her folds and deeply inhaled the warm, earthy scent of her sex. God, he loved going down on her. When he was between her legs, he was immersed in her scent, surrounded by her juices, completely enveloped in her arousal. He loved to feel her swell and ripen for him as his tongue and fingers slowly brought her to an intense, shuddering orgasm.

He gently ran his tongue between her lips and lightly circled her entrance, allowing his tongue to dip inside for just a moment. She was warm and wet and ready and he wanted to feel her come against his tongue so badly he could barely think straight. She shifted her hips and drew her leg up at the knee, opening herself even wider.

“Yes,” she moaned.

He slowly slid his longest finger inside of her as far as it would go and she moaned at the sensation. Shit. So tight. He lowered his lips to her clit and kissed it softly, feeling her hips twitch beneath him. He lightly touched his tongue to the bundle of nerves and stroked it back and forth very softly. Once he felt her increasing wetness, he slowly withdrew his finger. His mouth closed fully around her clit and he suckled it gently as he slid two fingers inside of her and dragged them against her inner walls in way that made her toes curl.

“Oh,” she moaned, sounding decidedly more breathless than she had just a few moments ago. She dropped her hands in his hair and pushed against his head lightly. “More,” she whined.

He released her clit and begin to flick his tongue against it in hard, short strokes while he quickly crooked his fingers inside of her. Her hips began to buck against his mouth and he wrapped his free arm beneath her waist and pulled her as close to his mouth as he could.

“Oh, God,” she whimpered. “Feels so, so good.”

She was rarely talkative first thing in the morning but sometimes...sometimes the ache between her thighs would chase away all of her inhibitions and he would use his nimble tongue to coax the dirtiest, filthiest things from her mouth. He slowed the movements of his fingers and hummed lightly against her clit; the vibrations shot through her pelvis and she made the sexiest little mewling sounds. She fisted her hands in his hair and tugged at it lightly.

“More,” she rasped. “Please, Jim. More.”

She was quivering against his fingers and he really, really wanted to feel those wet, silken walls against his cock. He thought about plunging himself deep inside of her and just...fucking her senseless...but he quickly decided that hearing her beg for release would be much, much more fun.

He drew himself up on his elbow and slowly removed his fingers, promptly sucking them into his mouth and tasting her arousal. She whimpered once again and twitched her hips, desperate for contact. He placed the very tip of his middle finger on her clit and stroked it with swift, feather-light strokes. It provided an intense sensation that quickly drove her to the brink but she’d never been able to come from that alone. He knew that, of course. And she knew that he knew it.

“Oh, God,” she muttered, her face contorting into a grimace. “Please.”

“Please what?” he teased.

“Please,” she begged. “Touch me.”

“Hmm,” he hummed, dipping his head for just a moment and running his tongue quickly over her clit. She moaned loudly. “I am touching you.”

“No,” she whined, “I need more. Please. I just...I need you,” she whispered.

She must have been closer than he thought. She didn’t usually give in so quickly. But he wasn’t quite ready for this game to be over.

“Oh, yeah?” he breathed against her skin; he traced her hipbone with his tongue and she clutched at his shoulders. “How bad do you want it?” he asked.

“So bad,” she moaned. “Please, babe. I’m so close. I need you. I need you to make me come. Please.”

Jesus, that was hot.

He thrusts his fingers deep inside of her and took her entire clit in his mouth. His tongue laved against her mercilessly and his fingers pumped into her at a steady, relentless pace.

“Oh, god,” she panted, writhing against his mouth. “Yes. Yes.”

He felt her inner walls begin to quiver and knew she was only moments away from orgasm.

Suddenly, a loud knock echoed through the house.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans