- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading!
Two Years Later


Pam was sitting in that room alone. Like she had been for the past half hour. She was surprised at herself. She wasn’t nervous. She was happy.

A lone tear fell and she wiped it right off. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. It was time, finally.

Her dress was beautiful. It was a strapless clean white dress with minimal details and artistic beauty. Her hair fell on her shoulders like an auburnish blond cascade with loose curls. The veil was simple and waist-high.

Even Pam thought she looked beautiful. Jim would think so too. Well, Jim thought she looked beautiful even wearing a potato sack, but still, it was their wedding day and she was happy she could look this good for the man she loved.

There was a knock on the door. Her sister Penny walked in wearing her blue bridesmaid dress.
‘It’s time, Pam! Are you excited?’
Pam nodded. ‘I can’t wait!’

Her wedding party went and Pam stood behind, holding her dad’s arm and her bouquet. It was a clean calla lilies bouquet with some ranunculus and some blue details from fragrant grape hyacinths. The whole wedding had a “blue” theme. It was all because the couple owed so much of their found happiness to the magic blue box.

Her music – a piano version of The Beatle’s “Something” – started playing and Pam and her dad started walking down the aisle. When her eyes met Jim’s, she could see tears forming in his eyes and his smile growing bigger and bigger. He looked so handsome wearing a dark grey tux with a blue bowtie – because bowties are cool – and a small blue rose on his lapel. While they were looking at each other it was like they were alone in the entire world and it was all perfect. And it was.


After the ‘I dos’, everyone left for the reception. It was going to be held at Jim’s parents’ fancy country club. Everything was blue-detailed and it looked very charming and tasteful. Bitsy Halpert was of very much help and his sister Larissa had great taste in flowers, so Pam was not alone in the organization of this wedding and that was a tremendous relief. Jim was also very helpful. He gave opinions and chose a great band to play – not Scrantonicity – and the cake they chose was delicious.

Pam had hoped the Doctor, Rory and Amy would be able to come, but she was pretty sure they wouldn’t.

That is why she was very surprised when – during the “oh my God finally!” private time she and Jim had on the veranda that overlooked a beautiful garden – they heard the very familiar ‘vwop vwop vwop’ sound.

‘Well, finally our guest list is complete.’ Jim said, holding his wife.

They smiled and went to join their old friends.


lolaradish is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked All They Need is Time and Relative Dimension in Space also liked 1625 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans