11 [Reviews - 16] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: A collection of unrelated drabbles pertaining to moments we never saw on the show but know happened in canon.

Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Episode Related Characters: Jim, Pam
Genres: Angst, Drabble, Fluff, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4617 Read: 8421 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: September 14, 2011 Updated: February 18, 2013
[Report This]
Story Notes:

The Office referenced to a lot of Jim and Pam moments but never showed them. This is my attempt at exploring what might have happened.

I came up with the title on my own before realizing that it's also a name of a song by the Foo Fighters. So, credit to them for subconsciously inspiring the name of this fic! (And now I can't look at the title without the song playing in my head...)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Friends, Again by Pam Beagsly [Reviews - 7] 4 (1365 words)

Set immediately after Pam's speech in “Beach Games” from Jim's POV.

2. Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam by Pam Beagsly [Reviews - 6] 5 (2095 words)

I feel like I need to apologize. First, sorry for the delay. I had actually finished 80% of this before I even submitted this fic on here, but a busy schedule and mild case of writer's block prevented it from being finished sooner. Secondly, this ended up much longer than I originally intended. I don't know what came over me - I just couldn't stop adding things to the story!

Set in season 1. Hopefully this fits with the timeline of the show. If not, then ... well, just suspend your disbelief. ;)

3. Home by Pam Beagsly [Reviews - 3] 2 (1157 words)
Well, it only took me over a year to update again! The angst this season has made me think about The Job so I had to write this.