- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys, this is my first story. It is basically a Jim-Pam interpretation as if they were in high school. They're starting off in their sophomore year, and the story will end with them going off to college. It includes many elements from the show, but it may include some explicit language/sex scenes, so if you're not into that then you just shouldn't read this story. This is going to be a fairly short chapter though, it just includes when Pam and Jim met. So I hope you all enjoy! I will be adding new chapters soon so check back.
At lunch, I put a spoonful of mixed berry yogurt into my mouth as I listened to the girls at my table, whom I'd just met, drone on about things I could care less about. Angela, Phyllis, Meredith, and Kelly were some girls I had just met. It was my first day at Dunder Mifflin High School in Scranton, Pennsylvania as a sophmore, and I was already having a pretty good day. I figured out that I had art class this semester, and I made a few friends, even though I didn't really like them that much.

I sighed and put another spoonful in my mouth.

"Look at this picture I took of my cat Sprinkles last night!" a blond girl named Angela said, pulling her cell phone out of her pocket and showing everyone.

I smiled politely when she showed me a picture of a white fluffy cat with a flat face. "That's sweet."

"Oh my God," Kelly shrieked and pointed to a good-looking, skinny guy with jet black hair sitting with a group of guys at his lunch table across the room. "That's Ryan Howard! The guy I was telling you guys about earlier. Isn't he cute? He's new. Oh my God, I think I'll die if I don't get a date with him. He's just so hot. He's hot isn't he? Isn't he hot?"

Phyllis, the relatively quiet one, nodded in agreement and said, "He is cute."

Meredith, a red-head, spoke up as well. "I'd do him." She took a bite out of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"He's mine though," Kelly reminded the girls. "I wish someone would talk to him for me though. I'm too scared. I think I would throw up if I even get the chance to talk to him. Oh my God, guys, I think I'm falling in love with him." She fanned her face with her hands.

I rolled my eyes and tried to sound out the rest of their conversation.

"Hey, you're Pam right?" a voice came from behind me.

I swerved around to see a tall guy, with messy--but cute--light brown hair, and green eyes that shimmered in the flourescent light. I didn't even think that was possible.

"Yeah..." I replied.

He nodded. "I just wanted to let you know that that mixed berry yogurt you're eating has expired."

I crossed my eyebrows, then realized that he must be joking, so I laughed. "Oh, really? Is it now?"

He nodded, smiling. "Just thought I'd let you know."

"Well thanks for filling me in."

He started to walk away, his hands in his pockets.

"Wait!" I called behind him, realizing I hadn't gotten his name.

He turned around.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jim Halpert."

I smiled. "Jim Halpert. I'll remember that."

He nodded, flashed another grin, then turned and walked away.

When I turned back around to face the girls, they all had their mouths wide open and were staring at me in disbelief.

"How do you know Jim?" Kelly asked, pointing her head in the direction of Jim as he walked away.

I shrugged. "I don't."

"Then why were you talking to him?" Angela asked rudely.

"He just came to introduce himself. That's all."

"He's only the hottest guy in school, next to Roy Anderson of course. Oh, and Ryan." She put her hand to her heart and sighed. "He's just so awesome."

The hottest guy in school? I thought. Why was the hottest guy in school talking to me?


babytp44 is the author of 0 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans