- Text Size +
Jim took Michael’s advice and was driving to Pam’s place to tell her all the reasons why he wasn’t going to give up on their relationship.

He reached Pam’s house and ran to the front door, he knew she was home because her runners were at the door. He rang the doorbell and called out her name

‘Pam! Open up please I need to talk with you’.

He knew she didn’t want to let him in but he had been at the door for 10 minutes and she didn’t even tell him to go away.

‘Pam, honey I know you don’t want to see me or talk to me, but I love you and you love me and we can’t let a stupid fight keep us apart. What I said to you was wrong and I know that now, so please let me inside?’ Jim called out hoping Pam heard.

He noticed she hadn’t pulled the blinds at the living room window so he went over to see if he could see her.

Jim looked in and saw Pam passed out on the floor with blood at her wound where she had surgery.
Jim started to freak out, he didn’t know what to do.
He remembered he still had a spare key for her place in his car. Jim got the key but was shacking too much and couldn’t get the key in the door. When he finally was in the house he picked up the phone and rushed to Pam’s side.
He dialled 911

‘Pam can you hear me? Please be okay. (Phone picks up) Hi yes I need an ambulance, my fiancé she’s passed out and there is alot of blood from the wound of a surgery she had last week on her spleen. Yes 52 Olive Street. Okay thank you.’

Jim hanged up the phone and started to stroke Pam’s head.

The paramedics arrived 10 minutes later and Pam had lost alot of blood.

When they asked how the wound started bleeding again he said that she had been doing a bit of running but he wasn’t entirely sure.

Jim took his own car to the hospital and made it there just after the Paramedics did.

Pam didn’t go back into surgery. The doctor told Jim that it might be too risky to take Pam into surgery so they are going to simply monitor her to make sure the bleeding stops by itself and to allow the spleen to heal on its own.

The Doctor allowed Jim to go see her but not get out of bed.

It was like Jim was having a total déjà vu, but this time Pam was awake when he entered her room.
Jim pulled up a chair next to her and held her hand and Pam didn’t stop him.

‘Thank you, if you didn’t find me I could be dead.’ Pam said softly

‘Don’t worry, I’m just so glad that you’re okay.’

‘I’m sorry, I over reacted. I shouldn’t have left you and I know you were just concerned about me. Do you think we could start over?’ Pam asked

‘Pam you shouldn’t be apologizing. I am the one that made the mistake, not you, I want to start over again and spend the rest of my life with you. I don’t care if we have kids. I just want you.’

‘I love you’

‘I love you too’. Jim lent in and gave Pam a passionate Kiss.

Pam was told to stay in hospital for 14 days while her spleen is repairing itself. Total bed rest she was told, and she was going crazy.

Pam and Jim also decided for her to seek help about the miscarriage and the hospitals therapist had been coming to see Pam everyday to help her through it.

The office came to visit one day and Pam admitted it was her favourite because she actually had something to do. Most of them bought gifts for her, Michael got her a life size teddy bear with a camera fixed in the eye so just in case she passes out again he can see it on his TV and rescue her, although Jim assured Michael that won’t be necessary and he’ll probably take out the camera himself. Everyone stayed for a couple of hours including Angela and Dwight which surprised Pam a little, but she could kin of tell the didn’t want to be there and Michael made them.

Pam didn’t know but Jim had secretly been buying his old childhood home from his parents for Jim and Pam to live in.

On the day Pam was discharged from hospital Jim asked if they could make a quick stop before heading to his place.

‘Jim why are we at your parents house?’

Jim helped Pam out of the passenger seat.

‘Well actually, it’s ours now. I bought it’

‘You bought it?’ Pam sounding a little surprised

‘Let me show you around first’

Jim showed her around the house, not like she hadn’t already seen it, but Jim had refurnished it, new kitchen, new couch, hardwood floors, he had also made the garage into an art studio for Pam.

He had made it their own.

‘It’s perfect, I love it’ Pam gave Jim kiss.

As soon as they got back to Jim’s Pam had fallen asleep on the couch, Jim watched her sleeping for awhile because she just looked so peaceful.


Steph89xxx is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Rollercoaster ride also liked 998 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans