- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jim and Pam were silent in the car on the way home from work. It was a thoughtful silence, as they both had a lot to consider after a brief conversation became far more complicated than they ever thought possible.

It was autumn and the changing trees formed shadows on their laps as they traveled the streets that led to their home. Pam’s favorite time of autumn was the brisk temperatures in the air, a welcome relief from the summer heat. She stole a glance at Jim, who looked to be deep in thought. One hand was at the top of the steering wheel while the other one toyed with the smooth, gray interior overhead. She knew that he was replaying their lunchtime conversation in his mind. Jim sensed that he was being watched and glanced in Pam’s direction. Her face, while calm, carried an undertone of concern. His face broke into a reassuring smile and he moved his left hand to the wheel, so he could reach for her hand with his right. Interweaving her fingers with his, Pam rested their hands on her thigh. She loved his hands, especially their quiet strength in times like these. Jim steered the car around one more corner and then under the carport next to their house. Usually, at the end of the workday, they left the car in the driveway. Sometimes they changed into jeans and t-shirts and headed back out to Cooper’s or Cugino’s. Other times, a quick dinner run to the supermarket was needed. This evening was different. They would definitely be staying in this evening.

Jim turned off the car and removed the keys from the ignition. He was quiet for a few seconds, then looked cautiously at his wife.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” he asked. He was both hopeful and a little bit fearful that the answer would be “yes”.

Pam nodded slowly and confidently. She turned her body toward him and replied, “I do. I really do.”

Jim exhaled and handed her his keys to the house. “All right, then,” he said and then the timbre of his voice became deeper and more authoritative. “Go inside. Change out of your clothes. I want you to be waiting on our bed and I only want you to be wearing a t-shirt and panties. Do you understand me?”

She shivered slightly. It was a rarity for her to hear Jim use that tone of voice, especially when speaking to her. She searched through the key ring for the key to the front door, possibly stalling a bit. She looked up at his face, which held a very expectant and stern expression. “Now. Please.”

“Okay,” she said, meekly, opening the car door. She reached into the backseat for her brown leather purse. Her stomach started twisting nervously as she wondered exactly what she had gotten herself into. Pam walked up the sidewalk to the door and turned to see if Jim was following her. He wasn’t. He was still in the driver’s seat, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. He looked her way and noticed she was watching and waiting. A jerk of his chin implied that she should go in and he would follow.

The house was cool and silent. She turned on the end table lamp and laid her purse on the couch. After briefly checking to see if there were any messages on the answering machine, Pam headed upstairs to the master bedroom, still listening for the sound of the front door.

After a few more minutes, Jim exited the car and headed for the house. He wasn’t sure he could do this and he was surprised that Pam had even asked for it. His wife, the absolute love of his life, wanted him to punish her; to spank her. On her way past his desk as she was heading to the kitchen, she leaned down next to his ear. In a voice soft enough for only him, she whispered, “I feel like I need to be spanked and I want you to do it.” Positive he had not heard her correctly, he pushed back his chair and followed her. Thankfully, the kitchen was empty. When he entered, he looked at her with a completely mystified, if not aroused, expression on his face. In a low voice, he asked, “So, did I hear you right? Did you tell me that you want to be punished? That you want me to . . . spank you?”

Pam’s cheeks flushed scarlet and she felt a little bit squirmy inside. But she made eye contact with him and quietly said, “You heard me correctly and I want it to happen this evening after work.” The confident, new Beesly slipped away briefly, and she added, “Please?” Jim was more than a little dumbfounded as he regarded her. When he realized that she was quite serious, he said, “Okay. This evening. After work.” Her eyes widened as she looked up at his face. Then her eyes dropped and, staring at the linoleum, she murmured, “All right.”

That was hours ago and now he was making his way into the house and this was actually happening. He closed the front door, then locked it out of habit. For a few minutes, he stood in their entryway and studied the framed photos of the two of them. His favorite was the picture take at the apple orchard. They both had pink cheeks and Pam had this incredible sparkle in her eyes. He was deeply and passionately in love with that woman. Jim headed to the kitchen to grab a drink of water and calm his nerves.

Meanwhile, Pam was upstairs, sitting on their bed. The house was almost deafeningly quiet. She’d shed her gray pencil skirt, wine-colored blouse, and dark gray cardigan and laid them on top of the hamper. Now she was wearing her favorite light green t-shirt. She loved it because the soft, brushed cotton only got softer with each wash. Plus, Jim couldn’t keep his hands to himself when she wore it. He loved how it fit closely to her frame. She noticed the length barely reached the top of her thighs and shivered a little. Rather than wring her hands or pick nervously at her cuticles, she tucked them under her lap. Pam really didn’t know how long it would be before Jim came upstairs. The waiting was both terrifying and exquisite, as she allowed her mind to wander.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans