- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The prank war intensifies! And so does Jam's sexual frustration.

There was a note taped to her driver’s side mirror when she came out of work a few hours later.


Beesly—

Bring on the dessert without a proper meal first?

Rude.

Meet me at my place tonight.

Wear something nice.

Not that you don’t look good in anything you put on, but I’d leave the Uggs at home tonight.

No tricks. Possibly treats.

And of course, delicious food provided by yours truly (me).

If you don’t show up, I’ll be eternally sad, and you’ll have to stare at my puppy dog pout for the rest of your life. Think about those consequences before you make your decision.

Have a good rest of your day


See you later,

Jim


PS: You have officially ruined ice cream for me. I hope you’re happy.


---


Standing in front of her bathroom mirror 45 minutes later, she almost scolded herself for putting this much effort into an outfit that she would more than likely be wearing on his couch. This was Jim. Her Jim. She could impress him if she was wearing a pair of shorts and one of his old Scranton High t-shirts.


Although, she’d worn that outfit a number of times, and she already knew that the reason he was “impressed” by it had absolutely nothing to do with fashion.


She couldn’t tell what was making her so giddy.


Jim had cooked her a meal in his apartment at least a dozen times by this point.


Why was she so nervous?


Eventually, she settled for a simple little black dress. It was somewhere between “wear me to an engagement dinner” and “take me to the club”--strapless and ending mid-thigh, showing off her curves in all the right places. She finished off the outfit with a pair of simple black pumps. As she completed her hair and makeup, keeping with the theme of simplicity, she admired herself in the mirror and smiled.


Tonight would be a good night.


She grabbed her purse and a jacket before making the 14 minute drive from her side of town to his.


As she knocked on his front door, she heard him holler that it was open from somewhere inside. Pushing the door open, she was a bit concerned when she realized that all the lights were off.


The note had said no tricks, right?


But as she stepped into the dimly lit room, she realized why the lighting was so off.


The candle lit table was a nice touch.


And it may or may not have made her heart do cartwheels inside of her chest.


She remained standing in the living room, watching him add the final details to the table spread before he sauntered over to where she was standing. His smile gleamed in the candlelight.


“Wow,” he breathed, almost speechless as he allowed his eyes to wander up and down her body. “You look absolutely amazing.”


“You don’t clean up so badly yourself,” she replied, noticing that he had changed from his typical work attire into a pair of clean khaki pants and a navy v-neck sweater. She blushed when he took her by the hand to her spot at the table.


“Now, Beesly, I know I’ve shown you my Master Chef-worthy cooking skills before, but it’s all been building to tonight’s main course.”


She smirked, wondering what he had up his sleeve, as he placed her hotplate down in front of her.


The only way she could think to respond was in the form of a giggle.


Instantly, she was transported back to the rooftop.


“I can’t remember the last time someone made me dinner.”


“Some might say we had our first date last night.”


“There was dinner--by candlelight.”


“And there was dancing, and fireworks.”


As the memory faded into reality, and she picked up her triangular-cut grilled cheese sandwich, she wondered, If tonight is a recreation, will there be dancing? And what kind of “fireworks” is he planning for?


“So,” she started out hesitantly, in between chews of her sandwich, “does ‘no tricks’ mean that you’ve called a truce on our prank war?”


“Oh absolutely,” he replied, his sandwich creating shadows on his face in the candlelight. “There’s no way I can come back from you slipping me a Viagra and leaving me blue balled in my place of employment.”


She nearly choked on her sandwich, failing at her intent not to giggle at his bluntness.


“I told you, I didn’t know it was Viagra!—“


“Pam, I’m just kidding,” he laughed, watching her face turn red as she tried to cover for herself.


“I really am sorry,” she started. He could sense the true remorse in her voice.


“It’s okay.” He smiled back reassuringly. “Jill and I had quite the lovely afternoon.”


The red shade in her cheeks only deepened, eyes widening, as he stood from the table.


“You ready for dessert?”


“Yes!” she chirped, wanting desperately to change the subject.


He returned shortly with what she could only assume were already prepared bowls of mixed berry yogurt topped with sprinkles and a dollop of whipped cream.


“Only the best for Dunder Mifflin’s prank master,” he smiled, watching as her eyes grew bigger than her stomach. “There are no performance enhancement drugs laced in there; promise.”


She let out a nervous chuckle, giving him a sideways glance before holding out a hand for the spoon he was still holding hostage. Instead of handing it over, he scooped a large helping of yogurt and whipped cream onto his spoon and guided it past her lips.


Despite their little rendezvous earlier, this was the most intimate thing he had ever done for her to date.


She let her tongue dart over the metal, making sure he noticed how delicate she was being with her share of the spoon. He only cocked his eyebrows in response, trying his best not to let her notice how he was shifting in his seat.


“You got a bit of whipped cream on your nose,” he noticed, smiling at how innocent she looked with the tip of white fluff in the middle of her face.


He reached across the table, brushing his thumb lightly across her nose to remove the dessert, and she leaned into his touch, blushing slightly as he moved his hand to cup her face.


Surprising her, he tugged her away from the table and wrapped her up in his arms. They swayed with the silence, staring intensely into one another’s eyes. Matching greens mixed with a hint of brown, they created their own music tonight.


She smiled.


So there was dancing.


Suddenly, they were both drawn in for a kiss. It wasn’t entirely as aggressive as they had experienced earlier in the day, but it wasn’t necessarily calm and sweet either.


The heels she was wearing made it a bit easier to reach him than their normal height difference would have allowed, and he took advantage of the closeness, kissing her as deeply as their bodies would permit.


He rested one hand on the small of her back, the other on the back of her head, keeping her close as he drew her bottom lip in and sucked lightly. Eliciting a tiny moan, he tightened his grip, rubbing his growing erection directly against her.


She tangled her fingers through his hair, making unkempt what he had attempted to settle not an hour prior. She let out a small whimper as his hands found their way down to her ass, squeezing it lightly through the thin fabric of her dress.


Craving leverage and stability, he backed her towards the nearest wall—which just so happened to be next to the front door—and gently leaned her up against it, never once breaking the kiss that only continued to deepen.


He drew a line of kisses from the corner of her lips across her cheek, stopping to nibble on her earlobe. The throaty groan only encouraged him, and he drew it into his mouth, sucking lightly. She writhed against him, their lower halves growing more and more desperate.


His mouth was sucking fervently at the crook of her neck, and his teasing touches along her breasts were driving her absolutely wild. As she untangled her fingers from her hair, drawing them lazily towards his belt, he gently grabbed her hands and stopped her. Holding both wrists slightly above her head to restrict her, he nuzzled his head into her honey-colored curls.


“You had your own fun,” he breathed huskily, his body flesh against hers, lips teasing at the lobe of her ear. “Now it’s my turn.”


He could feel her breathing intensify against his chest, and took her earlobe between his lips again. He sucked the tender flesh there before tracing an outline of her neck with his lips, nipping and sucking in all the right places, earning sighs and moans from her throat as she struggled against his restraining grip.


He sucked at the base of her neck, causing her to squirm against his frame. Her hips bucked against him, and he could only grunt in response.


He placed his free hand on her hip, pulling them flush together. Rocking gently against her, he eliciting a whispered, Jim.”


Smiling into her skin, he continued sucking on her neck, thanking the gods that she had worn something strapless that night as his lips ventured lower onto her exposed flesh.


He buried his nose between her breasts, placing kisses across the fabric of her dress. She had, at this point, given up trying to remove her hands from the lock he had on them, and was simply slumped against the wall, the only thing keeping her up being his body.


Barely.


It was also the reason she was finding it hard to stay standing in the first place.


He kneaded her breast through the fabric of the dress before letting his hand fall loosely down her front, outlining her stomach, her hips, and finally stopping at her waistline. Hearing her breath growing more ragged by the second, he smiled, taking her lips prisoner of his own once again. As their tongues traced one another, he teased his fingers ever so lightly back and forth across her panty line, growing lower each time.


“Jim, please,” she whispered in between kisses, whimpering as he traced his fingers under her dress, up along her inner thigh, stopping just short enough to make her beg.


He gave her one more passionate kiss, letting that sweet taste linger for only a moment more.


As he pulled away from the kiss, he locked into her gaze and slowly released the grip he had had on her wrists, letting them fall slowly to rest on his shoulders.


Gazes were lost within each other, swollen lips still parted slightly from the previously ended kiss.


He brought his now free hand up to brush her disheveled bangs out of her face before coming to rest on her cheek, lightly rubbing it with his thumb, never once leaving her stare.


He dragged the hand that was still tracing circles on her hips, ever so lightly, across her waistline. Watching her eyes intently, seeming to glaze over with every passing stroke, he finally gave in. Unexpectedly to her, his fingers met right between her thighs, stroking her right where she had been begging all night long, and her eyes rolled back with her head in euphoric pleasure.


He dipped inside her panties, a greedy wetness greeting him as he stroked her clit, not daring to venture inside her just yet, not matter how hard much she shifted against him. The moans escaping her throat were almost orgasmic themselves, and as he felt her muscles pulsing at a quickening rate under his fingertips, it took everything in his power not to rid himself of his pants--that were growing tighter by the second--and take her right there.


Before she was even able to fully comprehend what his magic fingers were performing, she felt the air shift around her. Suddenly, she was being picked up and moved.


He had opened the door and shifted her onto the front porch, his large (and now wet) hands now situated firmly on her hips.


She opened her eyes in confusion, caught off guard as he kissed her firmly on the lips before bringing his lips to her ear.


“Jill says she’s free tonight, if you need her. You don’t out prank the prank master, sweetheart.”


And with that, he promptly shut the door in her face, leaving a very horny and confused Pam standing unsatisfied on his doorstep.


Oh, he was good.


But that was just cruel.


As she collected herself and regained her bearings, she had a fleeting thought of what their sex life would entail when they weren’t trying to “out-prank” one another.


For now, she stomped off to her car, extremely frustrated.


In more ways than one.


There surely had been fireworks.


How was she going to top that?


----


He sighed, leaning his forehead against the door.


It absolutely killed him to dump her outside the door like that, when he would have much rather taken her to his bed and spent the remainder of the night burying himself inside of her, listening to her scream his name into the moonlight sky.


It killed him even more to have to cheat on her with Jill for the second time today.


But that was price he had to pay to teach her not to mess with him when it came to prank wars.


She would learn.


And when she did, he would reward her fully, in more ways than he had even explored tonight.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans