4 [Reviews - 5] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

"It was Saturday afternoon and Jim was sitting on his couch watching a basketball game and drinking a beer, when the doorbell rang. Jim was confused, he wasn’t expecting anyone, so he almost didn’t answer the door because it was probably some door to door salesman he had no time for. But he did. He launched himself from the couch and swung open the door. And saw nothing. Something moved below him in his peripheral vision, and his eyes snapped down."

Set around Season 2ish, before Casino Night.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: None
Genres: Kids/Family
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2529 Read: 2401 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: July 07, 2018 Updated: September 03, 2018
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This just sort of wrote itself. I honestly don't know where it came from. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Pan_cake_Cats [Reviews - 4] 3 (910 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Pan_cake_Cats [Reviews - 1] 1 (1619 words)

Here is the second chapter. It's a long one, that I am relatively proud of. Here is a link to the timeline explanation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZOygmPIsPLIkEnOkAW9uFD1UhmQ4NDHmQ-7nuCM1oWk/edit?usp=sharing 

Also note that I changed El's age to about 2 weeks younger than I originally wrote (she is now nearly 2 months instead of 2.5 months). I also edited out the parts mentioning that it was January, because that is very wrong.  

Thanks for reading.