- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is just smut wrapped up as romance, but it’s nice, loving smut. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jim and Pam had been dating for almost a week. Well, “dating” implied that they’d gone out together, and they hadn’t gone anywhere except work for that whole seven days. They spent their time at their separate desks giving each other meaningful looks, brushing against each other in the kitchen, and flirting even more than usual. But after work they went to one or the other’s apartment, and fell into bed. It was like they were making up for lost time. They couldn’t get enough of each other.

_____________________________________

“Do you like it when I do this?” Jim asked, running his tongue around her hard nipple.

“Mmmhmmm”, Pam moaned, arching her back to encourage him.

“What about this?” he murmured, before covering her nipple with his mouth, swirling his tongue around while he sucked.

“Oh yes,” she answered. “And I really like it when you do this at the same time,” she said, as she brought his hand to her other breast and felt him automatically stroke the nipple between his thumb and finger.

“Oh you do, huh?” he smiled. She could feel his hard length against her hip. She reached down to stroke him but he moved away. “Uh uh, not yet. I told you, I wanna make sure you like what I do to you.”

“Jim, I think you can tell that I like it. I’m not exactly quiet about it.”

“Still, I want to be sure,” he teased. He shifted to hover above her, propped on his elbows, and brought his mouth to the other breast, biting gently, “I need to test both sides.”

Pam squeaked a little with pleasure. “The biting feels better than I would have imagined,” she moaned and squirmed under him. “Jim, you practically make me come from what you’re doing. What more do you need?”

He grinned mischievously down at her, “Was that a challenge?”

____________________________________

Pam knelt on the bed between his legs, keeping her eyes fixed on his, while she stroked his hard length. She leaned down and licked the drop of pre-cum off the tip, making a show of circling her tongue around him, and smiling a little when she heard him hiss with pleasure. Slowly she took him into her mouth, loving the sounds he made while she licked, sucked, and stroked her way around him. She brought her hand down to squeeze his balls gently, he moaned, “baby please.” She took him in as deep as she could and then made a twisting movement with her hand around him. He groaned loudly and arched his hips up off the bed. “Holy fuck, Pam, what was that?”

She met his eyes and but didn’t stop what she was doing until he exploded with a load moan. Pam slowly moved her mouth from his still-hard cock, and crawled up beside him.

“Oh my God, that was amazing,” he whispered, his eyes still closed.

“You’re not the only one with some tricks,” she smiled, snuggling close to him.

_____________________________________

He ran his hand down her smooth back, over the curve over her ass, and back up. She was lying on her belly, propped on her elbows, smiling at him. “You are so gorgeous,” he said, kissing her softly. “All I could think about today was touching you. So distracting.”

“Mmmm…I love the way you touch me,” she murmured.

His hand did circles around her bottom, gently squeezing each of the firm globes. He had an idea of what he wanted to do, and he hoped she would be ok with it.

“Bend this knee a little,” he said to her, squeezing the top of her thigh closest to him. She did so, bringing her knee up the bed toward him. Jim stroked the back of her thigh, bringing his hand closer and closer to her centre. “You ok?” he asked her quietly.

“Oh yeah, I’m so ok. I just wish you’d move a little faster,” she breathed.

His fingers met hot wetness between her legs, and he moaned into her ear, “You feel so good.”

He stroked up her slit, sliding his long fingers forward until he touched her clit. She moaned his name and lifted her hips off the bed. He kissed her shoulder and started to stroke her sensitive bud, alternating with sliding a long finger inside her. She was thrusting into the mattress and purring with pleasure.

Jim slid down the bed, kissing down her back, soft and slow. Then he moved so that he was behind her, between her legs. He grabbed a pillow – “lift your hips and slide this under sweetheart.” With the pillow under her front, her ass was lifted toward him. She looked back over her shoulder at him and he almost lost it when he saw the lust in her eyes. “Please baby,” she whispered.

He didn’t need any more encouragement. He guided himself into her slowly, sighing loudly with pleasure when he bottomed out. Pam pushed her hips back toward him and he had to stop for a moment to gain control. He held her hips firmly with both hands and started a steady stroke, in and out. She met him each time, thrusting back as if to take him in as deeply as possible. He was a little mesmerized by the sight of his cock sliding into her, and the angle felt so good. After a few moments of mindless movement, he reached a long arm around her and found her clit again. It didn’t take long before she was wailing his name, and he was pushing deep inside her and feeling that sweet release.

________________________________

“Was that ok?” he asked when she was resting her head on his bare chest.

“Yes, that was more than ok!” She lifted her head to look at him. “Jim, I’m not made of glass. I love it when you make love to me, but I like it when we fuck too.”

“Beesley!” Jim was genuinely shocked, although he didn’t know why. He’d spent almost a week now of every waking moment outside of work in bed with Pam.

“What?” she asked. “Jim, I’ve never had a relationship like this before. We know each other, and trust each other, and love each other.” Here she leaned up to kiss him on the lips. “But we also want to rip each other’s clothes off. So why not make the most of that and have some fun?”

“So what does that mean exactly?” Jim said, putting on a mock naughty look.

“It means that if it feels good for both of us, then we should do it. And also, you don’t always have to be sweet with me. We can have hot, dirty sex and I’ll still know you love me.”

Jim gulped, and then grinned at her. “Duly noted.” 

Chapter End Notes:
Yummy!


SprinklesTheCat is the author of 12 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Discovery also liked 2072 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans