A science-fictional take on JAM. The Office staff are the crew of the DM Scranton
, a cryogenic colony ship on its way to the stars. Starts in the AU equivalent of Casino Night.
Categories: Jim and Pam
, Alternate Universe Characters: Helene Beesly
Genres: AngstWarnings: Adult language
13501 ePub Downloads:
March 02, 2019 Updated:
March 31, 2019
I do not own the Office, Office Space (which is not actually an inspiration for this, I just stole the name because, well, Office in Space), or any related IP.
This story will be shorter than most of my daily-updated fics, and I'm going to try for longer chapters with more time between updates: maybe more like weekly than daily.
1. Chapter 1: Secondary Command by Comfect [Reviews - 7] 8 (2370 words)
2. Chapter 2: Primary Command by Comfect [Reviews - 4] 3 (2224 words)
Pam's POV in the same timeframe as Jim's in Chapter 1.
3. Chapter 3: Primary Command by Comfect [Reviews - 4] 2 (2156 words)
Jim goes up to primary command the next morning.
4. Chapter 4: Pam's Bunk by Comfect [Reviews - 4] 3 (2116 words)
Pam wakes up, the morning after.
5. Chapter 5: Primary Command by Comfect [Reviews - 5] 3 (2361 words)
Jim notices Pam coming into work late.
6. Chapter 6: Observation Dome by Comfect [Reviews - 4] 3 (2527 words)
Pam thinks about how the shift went.
7. Chapter 7: Secondary Command by Comfect [Reviews - 4] 1 (2447 words)
Jim shows Pam something.
8. Chapter 8: A Corridor by Comfect [Reviews - 3] 2 (3001 words)
Pam gets an offer.
9. Chapter 9: The Almanac by Comfect [Reviews - 3] (1908 words)
What Jim is up to while Pam and Kelly bring Roy back.
10. Chapter 10: Cryogenics Bay by Comfect [Reviews - 5] 2 (2111 words)
Roy wakes up.
11. Chapter 11: The Almanac by Comfect [Reviews - 6] 3 (2220 words)
Jim and Roy, sitting in a <strike>tree</strike> bar.
12. Chapter 12: The Almanac by Comfect [Reviews - 4] (2440 words)
Pam talks to Roy.
13. Chapter 13: Corridor by Comfect [Reviews - 4] 1 (1933 words)
Pam and Jim talk a bit.
14. Chapter 14: The Corridor by Comfect [Reviews - 5] 3 (1848 words)
[What I hope is] a fitting ending.