- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first ever story I have written. I have mild dyslexia so sorry about any spellings I have missed. 

 

If there is a chapter two it will feature Jim.  

Pam stared into the distance not really focusing on anything. Michael was giving one of his speaches about the latest drama to hit their small paper firm in Scanton. While Michael talked away, her mind drifted to hometime and to when she could have a relaxing bath and curl into bed with Jim. The thought of her soft smooth skin pushed up against Jim's body was turning her on. She wanted to go home now and make it happen, have Jim take her and make her his. The only issue being is that she knew Jim was not that guy. Yes, he was a fantastic dad, an amazing guy,  sweet, funny and loyal, but a great fuck, no. He was soft and loving in bed, it wasnt as though he didn't know what he was doing, but he was just too... nice. Sex was just that... nice.  The first few times they were together were fine, a little nervous and fumbling, but fine. But two kids later things were stale.  Jim didn't really like to mix it up,  she had asked if he was into anything kinky or if she would help him fulfill any fantasies but he just told her that she was all he needed. Sweet and nice but not what Pam wanted to hear.

'Pam, Earth to Pam!' She suddenly snapped out her thoughts as Michael must have finished his talk and was in her face.

'Take me to your leader, oh I am your leader' Michael giggled to himself as he mixed his up his sayings in an strange alian like voice.

'Conference room' Michael called as sighs were heard.

Pam rose unwillingly as everyone shuffled to the room. Jim rolled his eyes and smiled sweetly to Pam as he saved her a seat next to him.As they all listened to Micheal, Pam's imagination started to wonder again. She wondered if Jim could be taught to take her the way she needed. Just like Roy used too.
Oh boy was Roy a great lover. Everyone always wondered what Pam was doing with the warehouse worker Roy, but they didn't know what he had in his pants and how he used it. Oh god, how he could use it. Pam's memory drifted off to a short break a few years ago before she was with Jim and when she was trying to save her relationship with Roy.

It was just before 'the carpet incident' in Michael's office. Roy and Pam had been going through a bad patch and they both knew it. Sweethearts since high school, it was Roy who Pam had lost her virginity too many years ago and it was after that night that a young Pam knew she would be with Roy for a long time. Their first time awoke a hunger in Pam she didn't know she had in her and nor did anyone else. Till Roy. But now for the first time in about 6 years their sex life was a little flat and the relationship at breaking point. They needed a holiday.

Pam did a little research and before you knew it they were on their way to the beautiful woods of The Poconos. Hot chocolate, malls, walks in woods and trips on the lake, and hopefully to fall back in love. They arrived in the morning and settled into their small but comfortable cabin. It was a faux traditional cabin with some real wood but a lot of fake trimmings. They had their own private hot tube and the bed was a king size, just perfect she thought.

They were both in a good mood on at the resort on and although they both knew this might be the last chance to save their relationship they were also both optimistic. Roy, much to Pam's surprise, was treating her like a princess. Opening doors, fetching drinks, carrying her luggage, he was really, really trying. The small things he was doing was great but the fact he was trying at all was all that mattered to her, she felt loved and wanted to return the favour. She couldn't wait till they returned to her cabin.

   They had a great morning, going for a long hike but it was the first day so they decided to have a long late lunch and do a little shopping. While Roy looking at the winter coats, Pam popped round the corner to a shop she had seen earlier, a lingerie store. There was a huge choice, but she wanted something that would kick start their sex life again. There were so many options that she started to panic a little. what would Roy like? Lace or satin? Red, white or black? In the end she couldn't decide and bought two sets, one a black two piece lace bra and panties set that she thought would show off her great bum and boobs. The other a one piece, light pink Teddy style that she knew Roy would be too weak to resist.

   After meeting back up with Roy they headed back to their hotel home to freshen up for the evening meal.  Pam was excited. She hid her new purchases while Roy was in the shower. She was so tempted to put on one of the outfits and surprise him but she knew she should wait, no matter how turned on she was. She just hoped this would work, as Roy, for a while had not initiated sex, but to be fair to Roy she had not tried her hardest either.  For the first time in a while she felt her pussy getting wet.

   In the shower Pam freshened up, shaving her legs and pussy. she gave herself a nice Brazilian. Was this still fashionable she thought to herself or a little outdated? She didn't mind in the end, she didn't want to go completely bald as she loved her light red pubes, they were soft and neat. After over an hour in the bath room, Roy was getting impatient and was calling for Pam. She was ready for their night out with her black lace lingerie on under a tight black dress.
When she walked out, despite Roy being annoyed at how long she took and them almost being late to the erestaurent, he could not deny how beautiful and sexy she looked. Her long red hair hung low over her shoulders and she was a vision. Pam had to admit that Roy looked great in his black shirt and tie too. They both headed off in a great mood to the restaurent. Maybe it was becuase they were on holiday or maybe because of the wine but by desert they were having as good a time as they'd ever had. Roy was staring into her eyes while she rubbed her foot up and down his leg. 

   When the waitress came over to offer them coffee they both knew that they wanted to get back to their room as quick as possible. They asked for the bill, Roy had no hesitation in paying and leaving a nice sized tip (unusual for him Pam thought, he was definately in a good mood). 
The minute they got back to their room and the door closed Roy jumped on Pam and although she loved his large, strong hands on her ass and waist she resisted and pushed him off. He looked very disappointed but Pam gave him a slight smile to hint that he would get his way eventually. She wanted his rough hands on her soon enough but first she wanted to reveal her new lace to him in all its, and her, glory. She went to the bathroom, shut and locked the door and started striping. All evening her lace pants had been getting wetter and wetter and now she was practically soaked and she couldn't wait for Roy to find out. Pam looked at her self in the mirror. Sometimes shy, sometimes timid Pam Beesly but tonight she felt like a woman in control, in charge of her sexualality. A sexuallity that she was prepared to let her fiance of many years explore and ravage. She looked incredible in the black lace panties and lace bra. The bra had a very slight push up, not that she needed it though. She had always loved her boobs, she covered them up at school then later at work but she loved the size and feel of them. Whenever she showered she always took a moment to admire them in the mirror. She was now ready to give herself to Roy.

She opened the door and saw Roy in his boxers.

"Babe, wow!" He was almost speechless. 

'I know right', she thought confidently as she walked towards him, swaying her hips a little more that what came naturally. Roy for once looked nervous but excited too. He strode towards her to take her. Pam could feel her heart racing faster with every step Roy took. He soon had his large hands on her and she felt his large, already hard cock against her naked thigh. Her breast pushed against his chest as he pulled her body towards him. They kissed for for the first time since getting back to their room. It was a powerful, deep kiss, their tongues moving around each others and their lips mashed together. Suddenly Pam felt herself being lifted and pushed back hard against the wall. Roy's mouth left hers and ventured downwards to her neck, but these were not soft kisses. he wanted her and her body. 

   With her back to the wall she soon felt her lace panties being played with and they were then pulled to the side. The cool air on her wet pussy lips confirmed this and then warmth from Roy's large fingers. He moved them up and down a couple of times, over her lips and clit but she knew he was not playing with her, he was just getting them wet with her juices,  ready to push them into his fiance. For the first time in ages she felt like she was happy at being his fiance. 

The feeling as he pushed his fingers into her was amazing, but it also meant that Pam longed for Roy's large, thick, eight inch cock even more. She knew she was being impatient and tried to relax but after a minute or two she was pulling out Roy's cock from his boxers. It felt so big in her small feminine hands and harder than ever. As she started to stroke it she opened her legs wider as Roy started to move downwards. Where was he going she thought as she had to release his warm, throb bing cock and then she felt his tongue on on her clit.  Roy rarely ever went down on her and god it felt good.

'Baby, you don't have too if you don't want ...'

Roy took a second from licking her hairless pussy to say 'shut up'. 

Did he just tell me to shut up, Pam thought? She loved it though and within a thirty seconds she could feel herself heading towards an orgasm as his tongue circled her clit. She could see Roy jerking his cock as he licked her sweet pussy which pushed her over the edge. Her orgasm flowing up her body and shaking her to her core.
She knew that most of the time Roy was a selfish lover, but when he wanted too he could really drive a woman crazy. As Pam was wishing that he was like the all the time and just recovering from her climax she felt her pussy lips being stretched apart as Roy's large dick sank inside her wet opening. His body felt heavy on her small frame. Roy was a man simply put. Sometimes this grated Pam, his drinking, spending time with his bro's but he also felt like a man, smelt like a man, and fucked like a man. Within a few strokes he was thrusting deep into her soaked pussy.

'Harder', she whispered in his ear. 

'Harder'

Roy was happy to oblige and after a good solid minute of hard fucking picked up his horny partner, turned her over and took her doggy style. They both loved this position. Roy becuase he got to admire her under-rated ass and Pam, because Roy could take her hard and made her feel like a dirty bitch. Originally she wanted tonight, with her new underwear, to be sexy and very adult but now she just wanted to be taken. And wow, was Roy taking her. Pumping into her pretty pussy, reminding her of they times when they first met. 

'Oh god Roy!' She screamed as she came hard on his cock which triggered his orgasm. Feeling his cock pulse with his cum filling her. She sank her body down on the bed, exhausted but still horny ready for more fun this night and weekend.

'Got all of that Pam?', Michael asked as he snapped her out of the day dream.

'Sorry what?' 

'Did you get all,of the notes Pam?'. She didn't even have a pen and paper, and didnt have a clue what Michael had beentalking about but right then she didn't care as the rest of the room were looking at her. She just wanted to get to the lingerie store and try to teach Jim and few tips she had learnt from a past lover.

 

 


The End for now. 




Hotdog is the author of 0 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans