- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I'd say I was bullied into it but at this point who are we kidding
Author's Chapter Notes:
someone else please write a different version of this

“This movie is the fucking worst.”


Jim’s eyes widened, his hand already sliding up his girlfriend’s body from where he was cradling her arms so that he could cradle her wine glass in her hand instead. She only said the word fuck when she was drunk or about to come, and the last time he’d checked, all hands were present and accounted for outside of her panties.


Oh kay, that’s enough of this.”


She was reclined against his chest, seated between his legs while the aforementioned movie played. As he reached for the half-empty glass, she sat up straight. Before he could even register that the glass wasn’t in his hand, Pam downed the rest of it, tipping her head upside down to peer behind her and smile widely at him, all of her teeth showing and her wild, untamed curls suspended between her and the lap she’d just left cold.


He smirked, rolling his eyes playfully as he tugged gently on her hair before scooping her back into his lap, wrapping his arms around her tightly, and burying his nose into those sinful curls who smelled like his shampoo because she’d showered here this morning.


“What do you have against Shrek?”


“Nothing. Until they decided to make three movies.”


It was her turn to smirk, looking over her shoulder with dilated eyes courtesy of the three glasses of wine she’d polished off between dinner and a movie. 


“Shrek is a classic!”


“The first one, maybe. They should have stopped before this Lancelot bullshit.”


Jim shook his head, stifling a laugh.


“Let’s just watch something else then.” He patted her thighs so that she would scoot, and was barely off the couch and to his DVD shelf when he was already being heckled again.


“All of your movies suck.”


Now she was just being cute. His entire body warmed with the anticipation of turning to find her with flushed cheeks and her tongue poking past her smile. Something about Pam and alcohol brought out even more of her teasing nature. She liked to rile him up. He liked to let her.


He tilted his head, pursing his smile.


Oh really?


She nodded slowly and heavily, alcohol fueling her giggles.


“You should change all of your little labels from ‘action, adventure, and man movie’ to ‘suck, sucky, and suckiest.’ Where’s the label maker you stole from Dwight?”


She didn’t make it very far in her attempt to look for the aforementioned label maker before he wrapped both arms around her waist from behind, picking her up off the floor only slightly before setting her back down, his grip not faltering.


“I thought you liked my system?”


He was a slob in every sense of the word aside from his movies and his music. That part of his apartment was meticulously organized, his DVD, CD, and vinyl collections all pristine, ordered and labeled accordingly. She’d told him on their first date that it was cute.


“You’re right. I like when you label what’s yours. Maybe I should go find that label maker so I can put a sticker on your cock that says--”


He spun her in his arms, his large hand covering her giggle before she could finish that sentence.


“What was in that wine tonight, you dirty girl?” he chuckled, shifting his grip to cup her cheek, to caress her with his thumb instead. He’d never get tired of making her laugh.


She hummed, closing her eyes as her head tilted into his touch. He felt her body weight begin to sink, and prepared himself to carry her to bed and stop for a large coffee on their way to work tomorrow to curb her hangover when she hit him with a second wind.


“We could watch porn instead.”


His eyes bugged, and he started mentally calculating just how much wine she’d had tonight.


Pam was anything but shy in the bedroom. If anything, she held the reigns more often than he did with her list of new things to try that constantly surprised him.


This was a line they had yet to cross.


“Come on, baby. What are you into?”


Where he expected giggles, he found her full bottom lip between her teeth. The color of her cheeks faded to a deep pink that only he knew, one whose pigment definitely wasn’t from the fucking wine. The last time he’d seen that color, he’d had his hands covering hers as he helped her pull on her nipples, his tongue in her pussy as she came all over it.


“What kind of porn do you watch?”


She repeated the question, and he tamped down images of deleting his browser history.


“None,” he said simply, leaning down to cup her cheeks, trying to shift the situation back to playful. “I have you.”


He kissed her softly, stroking her skin. She laughed right in his face, her breath warm on his cheek. He could taste cabernet and the electricity between them that showed its face whenever she started talking like this.


“Bullshit.” Her words were wrapped in headiness, and he was already tingling. “Everyone watches porn. Sometimes when you work late, I pull up threesomes and pretend you’re the guy fucking me while someone else puts his dick in my mouth.”


He damn near choked as her admission spilled so smoothly, her tongue flicking against his lips on the last th.


“Oh really?” he asked, doing his best to keep his composure. “Who’s the other guy?”


“Chris Evans.”


“Who?”


“Johnny Storm from Fantastic Four? Would have been a better pick than Shrek the Third.”


“Would we have made it to the end of the movie without you touching yourself?” he teased, loving the way that her lips parted and her doe eyes sparkled with the thought that she absolutely would not have.


“Probably not. But you usually don’t let me get very far before you clean off my fingers and take what’s yours anyway.”


Fuck trying to get her back to playful and giggly. He bunched her curls in his fist, the other hand palmed against her back.


“What. Are you into?” she repeated herself, seemingly not caring that Jim had lifted her to her tiptoes with her ponytail fisted in his hand. When he swallowed instead of answering, she continued. “Do you remember that thing I did last week with my tongue? Got it from the internet.”


He bit back a moan, his cock twitching at the memory of her devilish little tongue bringing him to an explosive orgasm while she--


“Sometimes I’ll watch a blowjob video...like a point of view one...and I’ll pretend it’s you,” he spit out, his eyes closed as he licked his bottom lip. 


“Interesting.” 


Her cheshire grin met the sparkle in her eyes, not breaking his gaze as she slid one hand to cup the bulge that was pressing between them.


“What else?”


“Girl on girl. Threesomes. A girl getting it from behind. I’m a guy, Pam, I’m not picky.”


She smiled, biting her lip as she rolled her hips against him.


“Change of movie?”


“Ladies’ choice.”


Once she’d settled on a video on Jim’s laptop, she let him slip behind her on the couch as they’ had been before with her body between his legs. The tension between them was hot as his arm wrapped around her and settled high on her thigh.


On screen, the video began with the woman already topless, both men taking one breast each and teasing her. Jim lazily mimicked the actions he saw, pinching her nipples and kneading her breasts he rubbed his erection against her lower back. Pam’s fingers tickled up and down his bare thigh to his knee and back, her breathing labored as she bowed into his touch.


When the scene changed and one of the men started going down on the woman, Pam's breath hitched. The close up of his tongue and fingers working the model made her whimper.


“Do you like watching his tongue in her pussy?” Jim asked, his voice husky in her ear as one hand snaked down her abdomen to find her gloriously wet already. He pushed two fingers beneath her panties and inside her. “Is that what’s making you wet? Watching another woman get her pussy eaten?”


She moaned, her hips tilting against his slow moving fingers in an attempt to make him speed up.


“You look so much better when you do it. You get this look in your face when your...oh fuck.”


He bit his lip, knowing that noise all too well, when her voice pinched and her fingernails bit into his forearm and her body sank onto his hand.


“When my what?” he urged, pinching her clit before he sped up his pace.


“When your tongue is in my pussy,” she breathed, her fingernails cutting into his skin. “Your eyes get wide and crazy and...oh my fucking god, yes.”


She was right on the edge, and he used both hands now, one painting the sufficient wetness over her clit while he drilled his fingers into her, letting her come all over his hand.


Her body rubbed against his front, grinding his erection between them as she slowed down. Pulling his fingers from her center, he rested his hands on her thighs and squeezed lightly. The sounds of the abandoned porn echoed from his laptop, and it was clear that the girl in the video was getting railed. His cock twitched. 


Soon, Pam would probably turn, pushing him back and hovering over him, insisting that he could fuck her better than the two guys on PornHub. 


Instead, his thoughts were interrupted by her mouth around his fingers, her tongue tracing the evidence of her own orgasm from his skin before she pulled them from her lips with a pop. She turned slowly in his embrace, their skin hot as she dragged her shirt over her head and let Jim rid her of her bottoms, their tongues tangling fiercely, competing with the sounds coming from his speaker. He gripped her ass, pushing her against his cock, urging her to do that thing where she got herself off on his dick. 


“I want you to see.”


He knew what she meant. Knew exactly what she meant. But he was drunk on her kisses and her orgasm and the wine he’d tasted on her tongue and he needed to hear her say it.


“Want me to see what, baby?”


“I want you to see the way you look when I come on your tongue. You should know how sexy you look when you’re between my legs.”


He grunted as her legs dropped to either side of him, straddling his cock. Her wet pussy lips dragged up and down his shaft, tented in his boxers. In no time, she divested him of the rest of his clothing before wrapping her hand around his shaft, her tongue tangling around his as precome spilled onto her hand at the thought of what she’d said. 


Suddenly, her mouth was gone. She slid off his lap, but her hand stayed put, one sliding up and down his shaft, squeezing the tip with every stroke, while the other clicked out of PornHub and opened the camera application on his computer, the green light next to his camera suddenly alight. He swallowed thickly. When she turned back around her eyes were manic.


She laid out on his couch, reaching for him, molding their mouths as he pressed his assurances, his Are you sure? Are you really sure? one too many times before she was begging him to make me come already. 


He started slowly, licking up each side of her warm folds, still wet from the orgasm he’d just given her with his fingers, coating the insides of the thighs. His tongue teased those trails back to her center, skating the length of her slit. 


She was already a mess, her head thrown back on the couch, curls spilling over the side as she ran her fingers through his unruly hair and tugged, holding him in place. Squeezing her thighs, he licked up to her swollen clit, tracing it lightly, letting her hips buck up into his mouth. He circled it in light, slow passes, teasing the curses out of her that spilled from her lips almost as easily as wetness poured onto his.


As he pursed his lips around her clit, two fingers at her entrance, he knew what would come next. 


Her entire body would bow up off the couch. His name and a string of curses would paint the ceiling until she came. He’d seen it before. It was one of his favorite sights. But as she mumbled incoherently, her impatient hips swiveling against his teasing touches, he turned his gaze to the coffee table, watching them both on the screen.


It was slightly grainy, but from the angle she’d set, he could see it all.


One hand threaded in her own hair and the other massaging his head.


The swipe of her tongue against her bottom lip.


His shoulders bracing his body over her.


The needy, greedy look of hunger in his eyes as he watched himself lick a line from the base of her pussy up to her clit as he sealed his lips over it.


He couldn’t look away. Couldn’t stare anywhere besides the screen as he watched himself suck on her clit, as he watched her ride his mouth in ecstasy. The bow of her body in rhythm to his hips was fucking intoxicating. The women he’d watched like this in porn were nothing, nothing in comparison.


This was his woman, tugging on his hair and tugging on her own nipple and damn near floating out of her body while his tongue cracked her open. He switched his mouth on her clit for his thumb, wanting to watch his tongue disappear into her pussy, to see what her perfect body would do.


He saw her arm shoot out, felt the clutch of her fingers in his hair. Saw her lips part. Heard her broken cries and his name and Don’t fucking stop, oh god I’m gonna come Jim. Slipping both hands under her thighs, he groaned against her, furtively working her clit as he watched her back lift higher and higher of the couch, her hips fucking his mouth, her thighs tightening as she palmed the back of his head with both hands and shattered.


He’d lost track of the number of times he’d seen Pam come by now. But this? This was un-fucking-real. Though he’d felt it, and had several tiny scars from her fingernails to prove it, he’d never gotten to see just how much her body clung to his as an orgasm ripped through her. To the observer, her body was suffocating him. But this? This was his fucking heaven.


He kept his eyes glued to the screen until he could physically see her limbs melt off of him, limp and weightless, sinking into the couch. 


Pushing himself above her, his eyes roamed her flushed body, the most gorgeous sight he had the privilege of laying eyes on. He still couldn’t believe that he was the one that made her body surrender like this.


“Did you see?” she panted. “Did you see it?” 


“How fucking gorgeous your body looks with your legs wrapped around my head? Hell yeah, I saw.”


The gravelly texture in his voice and the press of his nose to her jaw as he grazed from her temple to her chin mixed with his weight atop her made her entire body alight. With both hands planted firmly on his chest, she gave him the signal to do their “couch flip,” the wideness in her eyes commanding him along with her body. As soon as she was on top, she hovered her lips just above his, skirting her eyes toward the computer camera as she pressed the daintiest kiss to his lips.


“I want to see what it looks like when I have all of you in my mouth too.”


The words were barely off her lips and against his before she was slithering down his body, her tongue darting out to wet his skin eagerly as she quickly met her target. His erection was stiff and heavy, and as her pert nipples brushed against his pelvis, as her full tits pressed over his shaft, a thick drop of precome spilled out and landed on his stomach. With her dark eyes glazed over, Pam ducked her head, licking it off his skin before she traced from his base up to his tip, taking it in her mouth.


His head cocked back, hands weaving in her hair immediately as a moan ripped through him. He was already so on edge, so ready to come, that his hips worked of their own accord, thrusting softly into her pliant mouth as she worked all of her best tricks, including the one she swore she learned from the internet. Grunting, he opened his eyes, the sight of Pam watching her tongue work his shaft on the screen of his computer intoxicating. His muttered groan sounded a lot like Looks so fucking sexy, and Pam grinned around his cock, releasing it with a pop before sucking on his tip, grinning at herself on camera, and crawling back up his body.


Her lips moved furiously, tasting his tongue as she grinded their bodies together. Feeling wetness seeping out of his tip as she rubbed her pussy against him, she reached between them and seated his cock at her entrance.


“Watch how good you fuck me,” she muttered against his lips, biting the bottom one gently as she watched herself slide down over his cock up to the hilt on the computer screen.


With parted lips and a hooded gaze, she watched her hips lift and fall in perfect rhythm to Jim’s heavy breaths. He clutched her thighs, her ass, and she saw the indents they made, the way that his skin turned white from his grip, and she bit her lip, picking up her pace.


Jim gripped the back of her head, kissing her cheek, her neck, her throat, sloppily. When his other hand squeezed her ass roughly, she whined, laying her head on his chest as Jim’s hips pumped faster beneath her.


Suddenly, he was lifting her, just enough so that his shaft slid deliciously against her clit with every hard thrust, just enough so that when he bent his head forward, his tongue had perfect access to her nipples.


The sight of his tongue reaching for her, wrapping around her nipple before his lips closed and he sucked with a hard pull, matching the feel of wetness against her skin, had her shattering before he’d even reached his fingers between them. Her hips fell hard as she rode out her orgasm. Her hands braced on the armrest as Jim continued to work her nipples with his lips and tongue while he gripped her hips and thrust up into her, spilling over the edge with a groan when he caught the wild look in her eyes staring back at him on the computer screen.


He stroked up and down her spine as they both came down, feeling goosebumps follow his touch that contradicted the heat of her skin. He pressed a soft kiss to her temple, watching in the reflection of the screen as her eyes fluttered shut and her body nuzzled closer to his on contact.


It was something he felt every time they kissed, but watching her body react this way made him feel ten feet tall. 


These were the moments that he pictured before she was his.


It was her cuddled in his embrace, seeking shelter in him. Suddenly, he had no desire to keep watching them on camera. He just wanted her.


“Stay tonight,” he said, pressing his lips against her ear through her mess of curls, the need to hold her overwhelming.


“Mmm, but you’re out of my contact solution,” she muttered sleepily against his skin. “Ten bucks says you didn’t pick any up like you said you would.”


“To be fair, I would’ve gone yesterday if you hadn’t distracted me.” His lips turned up in laughter.


Last night was their one night a week “to sleep apart.” He had planned on going grocery shopping and catching up on laundry with all of his free time. Pam had keyed into his place after one load of towels, claiming that the kids in her complex were “too loud” and that it was “much quieter here.” It wasn’t a surprise that he hadn’t done a grocery run after that.


“Mhm, blame me.” She smiled against his chest, scratching his pecs lightly before sitting up. The sight of her straddling him naked, post orgasm, with untamed curls and hazy eyes, was something he still wasn’t used to. He bit his bottom lip, squeezing both of her thighs before letting her up. She slipped on his discarded white undershirt, collecting their clothing to toss into his still overflowing hamper.


“What am I supposed to wear now?” he joked, following her as he pulled on his boxers.


“Oh stop pouting. It’s not like it’s some luxury cotton. I’ll get you a new Hanes 3-pack the next time I’m out.”


“So you can steal those too?”


“Yup.” She grinned at him over her shoulder, and he reached out to tap her on the ass before snapping his laptop closed, turning off the TV, and snagging their empty wine glasses from the coffee table to deposit in the sink full of dishes he had also ignored for her.


He found her in the bathroom slipping her contacts into the case that she kept at his place.


“Want me to set my alarm a little earlier so we can stop by your place to get a new pair in the morning?”


“Yes please.”


Bumping her hip, he joined her in front of the small vanity, his body buzzing at the simple fact that they were brushing their teeth together, with her in his T-shirt. 


--


“No. No, turn it off.”


He was generally grumblier in the morning than she was. Often, despite well laid intentions, she was the one who surprised him with her lips and her tongue coaxing him from sleep. Jim was simply not a morning person.


But Pam had polished off a bottle of wine by herself last night. Next to that, she’d been drunk on orgasms, including the two he’d given her in his bed after she had dared to crawl in without wearing any panties. The heavy arm that shot out from under his covers and slapped aimlessly at his bedside table gave him the perfect wake up call.


“Oh no. You did this to yourself,” he chuckled after she snoozed his alarm and crawled back in bed. She groaned. “Come on, drunky. Contact solution run before work. I’ll even stop at the Dunkin’ across the street for one of your fancy coffees.”


“Not worth it,” she mumbled from somewhere beneath his comforter where she’d buried herself.


Jim shook his head in laughter, kissing her over the covers before jumping in the shower. By the time he was dressed and clean shaven, his bed was empty and the drawer he’d given her was open, the skirt that usually sat on top now absent. He expected to find her in the kitchen, maybe busy at the coffee pot, maybe packing them both a lunch for the day. Instead, she was seated on his couch, tugging on her hair with his laptop flipped open.


“You okay?” he asked, sliding next to her. 


“Oh god, we really did that,” she moaned. “We really did that didn’t we?”


“Really did what?”


“How much did I drink last night?” 


She peered at him through her fingers. Peeling them away from her eyes, he kissed her knuckles and laughed.


“A lot. I’ll delete it.”


Without a second thought, he grabbed the laptop and right clicked the video, his mouse hovered over the delete button when her hand closed over his.


“Wait.”


The pink in her sweater matched the color in her cheeks and the pair of glasses she must’ve run out to his car for, since she kept a pair in his glove box now.


“Hey.” Gently, he squeezed her hands. “I can just delete it. Probably shouldn’t have filmed it anyway.”


He scratched the back of his neck, feeling the noticeable burn creeping up his cheeks. When his gaze landed on hers, he noticed the wheels turning in her head as she bit her lip.


The last time he saw that color in her cheeks was in the reflection of the computer screen as she came all of his cock. Now, she was clicking Play on the latest video in his PhotoBooth log.


They didn’t make it to Rite Aid for contact solution. They also never made it to Dunkin.


Chapter End Notes:

hahhaaha get it because john krasinski was in shrek the third

for the record, shrek is love, shrek is life 



agian18 is the author of 25 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked the price you pay also liked 1153 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans