13 [Reviews - 14] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: When Jim met Pam. 
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7096 Read: 2555 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: March 04, 2022 Updated: March 07, 2022
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Hello, everyone! Yes, I know it's been done before. However, I'm new to The Office, only up to early Season 4, and I already got fanfiction fever. (If you leave a review, I would be grateful if no spoilers were included, thanks!) 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: The Meeting by MissCorporate [Reviews - 6] 8 (1749 words)

2. Chapter 2: The Disaster by MissCorporate [Reviews - 3] 2 (1770 words)

3. Chapter 3: The Reversal by MissCorporate [Reviews - 2] 1 (1782 words)
When I wrote the first draft of this story, I used Kelly Kapoor. Only when I went back to rewatch the Pilot episode, I realised she wasn't there. However, it was too late, so I hope you'll roll with this one. 

4. Chapter 4: The Information by MissCorporate [Reviews - 3] 2 (1795 words)