- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Thanks, I think to YB and RD. Who knows if this has been been beta'd? *insert shruggy Jim gif*

I don't own anything here, but I wish I owned Jim Halpert. 

She'd thought about it, of course she had. But come on. If you were dating Jim Halpert, you'd think about it too. Probably all the time. 

And Pam had thought about Jim Halpert's penis a lot.

Like a lot, a lot.

And you know, other bits of him too. 

She'd sit at her desk sometimes, just staring at him when he wasn't looking. Or at least she thought he wasn't looking. She'd stare at his forearms in his rolled up shirt, lightly tanned from the late spring sun, letting her eyes drift down to his hands. His big, strong hands. And his long fingers. Just wondering what those fingers could do to her. What they would do to her. Thinking about how his ass would feel under his jeans as she tucked her hand into his pocket while they made out. Whenever Jim stretched his legs out from under his desk while he was on a call, Pam would let her eyes wander up the inside of his thighs, not stopping until she got to what she assumed, in the right conditions, would be an impressive bulge. 

Pam had always let her mind drift to these thoughts, but generally pulled herself back quickly enough, admonishing herself for thinking about another woman's boyfriend, or worse, another man when she was so ‘happily' engaged. But now. Now that he'd kissed her. Really kissed her this time. And taken her on a date. And kissed her some more. And pulled her so close, she knew it was definitely an impressive bulge. Well, now she figured she could let herself look as much as she wanted. But she would get so lost in her own thoughts that sometimes she wouldn't even hear the phone ringing. 

The first time Jim noticed her staring at him in just this way was the morning after their first date. He traced her gaze to his fingers where they were resting just above his keyboard. He pushed himself backwards in his chair, pressed his hands to his thighs and stood up. He walked over to reception, trying to bite back the grin that was trying to escape when he realised she was still staring at the spot where his hands had been. "You ok there Beesly?" he asked as he leaned over her desk, forearms fully on display for her. 

"Hmm?" Pam murmured with her lips clamped between her teeth as she looked up at him, as he broke her from her Jim-induced trance. She realised what she'd been doing and quickly snapped out of it, sitting up straighter in her chair and grabbing her mouse. "Um, yup. All good over here," she said, clearing her throat slightly. 

"You sure about that?" he asked, dropping his voice slightly as he leaned over her desk further. "You look a little flushed there." He pointed to her chest and then waggled his finger towards her face.

"Yup, totally fine," she said, not making any eye contact with him, instead reaching for some papers on her desk which she began shuffling.

"Alright then," he said, not believing her in the slightest. He gave her a small lopsided grin, rapped his knuckles against the high shelf of reception and turned to walk back to his desk. "Oh hey," he said quietly, swivelling on the ball of his foot, "wanna come over to mine for dinner tonight?"

"Sounds great," she smiled.

Which is how Pam found herself the next morning thinking about Jim's lower half. And considering she'd spent the previous evening underneath him on his couch, with the front of said lower half firmly pressing into her and her hands all over the back of it, who could blame her? Jim had been away from his desk as her mind began to wander, and Pam's eyes drifted to the vinyl counter of her desk. She stared downwards, her eyes transfixed as she replayed last night's events. Jim pushing her against the wall as soon as the front door closed behind her. The grilled cheese sandwiches that Jim was making for their dinner burning as they made out, with Pam sitting on the kitchen counter and Jim standing between her legs. The two of them slowly grinding against each other on his couch, as Jim inched his way up underneath her shirt. 

Of course, when things got a little too hot and heavy, they found a little self control and cooled themselves down. But Pam really wished they hadn't. She wished Jim would have pulled her shirt completely off, and taken her bra with it too. Wished that she pushed him up and knelt between his legs, to pull his jeans down. She imagined how his hard cock would strain against the dark fabric of his dark boxer briefs. She assumed they'd be black, maybe navy blue, but either way, they would barely be able to contain him. She'd palm him through the fabric, feeling just how hard she'd made him, and would give him a gentle squeeze that would cause him to moan. Pam absentmindedly bit her lip as she thought about pulling down the thick elastic band, possibly printed with some designer's name in block letters, until she finally released him, his cock springing free and standing straight up, begging for attention. He'd lift his hips up just slightly so she could pull his boxer briefs down and then she'd lower her head before taking his.... 

"Beesly!" Jim repeated, snapping Pam from her daydream. 

"Sorry, what did you say?" she asked as she whipped her head up to face him. 

"I asked if you wanted to grab lunch," he said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, definitely," she smiled, still a little caught off guard. She shifted slightly in her seat. 

Jim turned to walk away, but realised that Pam wasn't moving. "You coming?" 

"Uh, yeah, I just need to fax this. I'll meet you in there." 

"Alright," he said with a grin and made his way to the breakroom.

Pam watched him leave, unable to tear her eyes away from his ass. Before she even realised what she was doing, she slipped into yet another daydream. This time, Jim was walking away from her after leaving her completely breathless in his bed. At least she assumed it was what his bedroom looked like, she still hadn't actually been in there. But in her mind, she was staring at him as he sat up in bed, the white sheets in disarray around him. He'd stretch his arms above his head and straighten his spine, causing all the muscles in his back to flex and contract. His smooth, lightly tanned skin glistening ever so slightly with sweat. He'd relax slightly and turn his head, giving her a flash of a smile before leaning over to kiss her once more. Then he'd reach around on the floor for his underwear before stepping his feet into them. He'd pull up the dark grey boxer briefs to his thighs, before standing to pull them all the way up, giving her the briefest glimpse of this bare ass, and then letting the elastic snap against his hips. Pam had her bottom lip between her teeth at her desk, as well as in her fantasy, as she thought about Jim's ass before and after he pulled the boxer briefs up. She'd watch him walk over to the bathroom, all long, and lean, and tanned, before smiling back at her and asking her to join him in the shower. 

It was Dwight barking an order at her that broke Pam from her daydream this time, and after scribbling down a note, she quickly made her way, flushed face and all, to the break room. But at least over lunch, she was able to calm down slightly. Or rather, had to calm down to talk to the rest of their coworkers and keep up the pretence that nothing untoward was going on. But it meant that both Jim and Pam were able to ascertain that neither had any plans for that evening, and both just wanted to spend the night on the couch watching trashy TV.  

Which then caused Pam no end of daydreaming back at her desk when she imagined what that evening would bring. Possibly Jim on his knees in front of her couch this time as he slowly brought her to a mindblowing orgasm with his tongue on her clit and his fingers inside of her. Or maybe, he'd bend her over the arm of the couch so that he could slide into her from behind. Jim would be pumping furiously as whatever they were pretending to watch on the TV continued playing, while Pam turned her head round to watch him watching where he disappeared inside of her as the host of some gameshow chattered on in the background. Or maybe, they'd take it slower. Pam pictured herself straddling Jim, slowly rocking above him in nothing but a pair of small panties. Maybe a thong. A thong that she'd need to go and buy, now that she had a reason to buy sexy lingerie. Ok, so maybe she'd be in a new bra and thong set. Something expensive looking and lacy, possibly black. Jim would reach up and unhook the bra, tossing it somewhere, before covering her breasts with both hands, his thumbs immediately finding her hard nipples. She'd be grinding against him in his grey-blue boxer briefs, and they'd be doing nothing to hide how hard he was, or how wet she was. Or what about if he... 

Michael making some joke that she didn't hear broke her out of that fantasy. But it was at that moment, Pam realised it was almost 5pm, and so quickly tidied up her desk in anticipation of leaving exactly on time. As soon as the clock struck five, she made a vague attempt at goodbyes to whoever was in the vicinity and ran to the elevators. Pam got herself home as quickly as possible, but as she closed the door behind herself, realised with a sad sigh that she and Jim hadn't actually confirmed who's place they would be pretending to watch TV at. Just as she reached for her phone to call Jim, there was a banging at her door. 

Pam looked through the peephole to see who was causing such a commotion, and recognised the top of Jim's head as he looked down at the ground, with one hand resting high on the door frame. "Hey," she said, as she opened the door to him, but was quickly cut off by him pushing her backwards as he kissed her.

"I missed you," was all he could say when they finally pulled apart, one hand holding Pam's cheek, and the other on her ass.

"I missed you too," she smiled, before tiptoeing up to kiss him again.

Before she knew it, Pam was about to act out one of her fantasies. Jim was laying on her couch, his tie and shirt discarded, along with Pam's blouse, as she sat on top of him, knees either side of his hips, with her skirt ruched up around her waist. Jim palmed her breasts through her peach satin bra, teasing her through the shiny fabric, but Pam quickly reached behind herself to unhook it. Jim slid the straps from her shoulders and down her arms, before throwing it somewhere on her living room floor. He sat up slightly, so that he could take one nipple in his mouth, licking and sucking her sensitive skin as Pam held his head to her chest. She continued rocking as his hand found her other nipple and teased her. When she couldn't take anymore, Pam shakily pushed Jim away and stood to remove her skirt and pantyhose, just leaving her standing breathless in her blue cotton panties. She looked down at Jim lying topless on the couch, and couldn't stop staring at the huge bulge just begging to be released from his work pants. 

She bit her lip and flicked her eyes up to his waiting face, before letting them drift back down to his belt buckle. Jim quickly pulled the leather from the buckle, and opened the button at his waist. He slowly pulled down the zipper and Pam held her breath as she waited to see what was about to be revealed to her. Jim eased his brown work pants down to reveal a pair of slightly greying, slightly saggy, tighty whiteys.

Huh, Pam thought. Well, that's not what I was expecting.

Chapter End Notes:

I knew I needed to write about this since I first saw it, but had no idea how to do it without ruining the image of Jim in his boxer briefs. So, April Fools?



MrsKHalpert is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked What It's Going To Be Like also liked 1091 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans