- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Well happy birthday LM! Sorry it's a little early, but it seemed appropriate to post today and give something to the world‘s biggest Jack Ryan fan to help you get through the post finale Jack Ryan slump. I guess you can always read it again in a few weeks.

Big thanks to RD for beta'ing. Sorry for what you had to read.

**Mild spoilers for Jack Ryan. If you haven't seen it, it won't really spoil anything, but you may never look at certain scenes in the same way again. Sorry about that.

I don't own anything here, but boy am I sad there's no more new Jack Ryan or The Office. Guess I'll just have to rewatch them. Again. 

"What are you watching?" Jim asked, walking into the living room after returning from work one Thursday evening. There was no reply from Pam, who was curled up in the corner of their large dark grey sectional staring at their giant TV on the other side of the room. He peered at the screen and saw three men hunched over a huge computer screen that had a very early 90s feel to it. "Is that Harrison Ford?" he asked, squinting at the screen slightly.

"Shhh," Pam hissed at Jim as the scene cut to several men sitting on couches in what Jim assumed was meant to be the Oval Office.

"It is. What you watching?" he asked as he pulled her feet up so that he could sit down next to her. He placed the bottle of beer he'd brought with him from the kitchen onto the coffee table in front of them and began to rub Pam's bare feet.

Pam sat in rapt silence until the scene changed again to an army training base. "It's just Clear and Present Danger. You know that old movie?" she tried to say nonchalantly. 

"Since when are you into action movies?" Jim laughed.

"Um, I think maybe your dad recommended it at the barbeque last weekend," she replied with a slight pink to her cheeks.

"My dad?" he guffawed. "Yeah right. You know my dad's a hippie. He hates anything with guns." All the camouflaged men on screen were holding sniper rifles and a bullet hit a target just as Jim finished speaking. "He definitely hasn't seen this."

"Um, we were reading a Tom Clancy book in Finer Things," she attempted next. Over the last 6 months, Pam had started up a virtual Finer Things Club with Toby and Oscar as a way to reconnect with her former colleagues, and something to do while normalcy returned to their lives following lockdown. "So I thought the movie would help me follow it."

"No you weren't." Jim knew for a fact that the last book they had read as a group was Wild Swans. And he remembered it so well, because Pam had kicked him out of the room she was Zooming in after he loudly asked if they had managed to catch the swans by the end of the book. The movie cut to a pale pink, clearly 90s decorated bedroom, where a family were getting ready in the morning, and Harrison Ford was changing his tie. Jim still hadn't figured out what Pam was hiding, but as he watched her bite her lip ever so slightly and her eyes widen just a fraction, he finally realised. "Oh I see, you've got the hots for Harrison Ford," he teased.

"What? No I don't," she quickly shot back, her cheeks getting even pinker.

"Yes you do."

"Shhh, I'm missing it," she snapped as the husband and wife on screen had a witty back and forth. Pam trained her eyes back on the screen and tried to ignore Jim's stare.

"I was distracted by how much trouble you were having with your ensemble today," Cathy Ryan teased on screen.

"Well, it's not every day you have to look trustworthy," Jack Ryan mumbled back as he swapped ties again.

"Oh my god, you do," Jim said, earning him a throw cushion to the head. "I mean, I can see the attraction. Dude's a good looking guy. But why not watch one of his movies that's a little more your speed. Like, what is it? That Working Girl one. Or Star Wars."

"Ummm," Pam stalled as she tried to think of an excuse. She really didn't want to let Jim know that she'd watched this movie four times in the last two weeks, pretty much every time he'd worked late or was out with a client. She silently cursed herself for forgetting that he'd be home early tonight. "You know, I, uh," she trailed off.

"So you like an action guy, huh?" he asked, nudging her slightly with his elbow.

"No, it's not like that," she tried to argue, getting even redder in the face that she thought possible.

"Or is it the suit? Because you know Beesly," he said in a deep, suave voice, slipping an arm around her and pulling her closer to him, "I've got lots of suits. In fact, I'm wearing one right now."

"You're wearing half a suit," she challenged back. "And not even a tie."

"Oh so the tie is important? You should have said so, I'll start wearing one to the office again. Want me to go get one right now?" Jim motioned to get up from the couch, but Pam held him back down. "Or want me to tie you up with them?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows, which earned him another cushion to the head. He laughed, as he threw it to the floor. "I'm just saying if you want an action guy in a suit, you got one right here." Jim puffed out his chest slightly and flexed his biceps.

"An action guy?" Pam laughed. "Babe, I love you. You're sweet, and adorable, and charming, and funny," she listed off, "but you're not an action guy."

"Really?" he said, sitting up a little straighter.

"You're just maybe, a bit more of a Boy Scout," Pam said, echoing the insult that had just been bestowed upon Jack Ryan on screen. 

"Boy Scout, huh?" Jim repeated as he stood up. He picked Pam, causing her to squeal, and threw her over his shoulder. "We'll see about that," he said as he made his way to the stairs.

--

"Beesly, you almost ready?" Jim called from the bottom of the stairs the next morning as he stretched out his calf muscles. Jim had started running during lockdown, and after a lot of nagging that it would be good for her, Pam had finally joined him. But every morning she stalled and tried to get out of it.

"Are you sure it's not about to rain?" she asked as she slowly plodded down the stairs.

"Babe, it's like 85 degrees out there, and it's not even 9am, I don't think it's going to rain anytime soon." He carried on stretching in their large foyer.

"I think my legs are kinda tired. And my smoothie isn't sitting right. Maybe I should just stay home. You go ahead without me," Pam said as she sat down on the bottom step of the staircase.

"Absolutely not," Jim said as he pulled her up. "Come on lazy bones." He opened the door and flashed Pam, who was dragging her feet, a huge grin.

Pam huffed her way out of the door. "I hate you," she groaned as she pulled the front door shut behind her. She looked at Jim who had already made it to the end of their driveway and was jogging backwards slowly as he waited for her.

"Sure you do," he shouted to her, jogging on the spot. "Come on."

"You just go on ahead without me, I'll catch up," Pam said as she walked towards Jim.

"Alright," he said with a salute, before turning and picking up his pace.

After watching Jim turn left out of their driveway, Pam turned right, deciding that she would walk their usual route in reverse and meet Jim towards the end of his run. She ambled slowly, gazing at her neighbours' houses and taking in the immaculate lawns. She started to plan out her day and the various meetings she had, when suddenly she saw Jim on the horizon. Even from a distance, Pam could see that he was breathing hard and sweating profusely. She waved at him, but he didn't notice as he slowly shuffled his feet with his head down, looking like he was about to collapse at any given moment.

Jim was slowly making his way to her in the morning heat, panting desperately and lost in his own thoughts of how he was going to make it through the rest of the run, when suddenly he noticed Pam watching him. He took a huge breath and using every bit of energy that he had, began to run as fast as he could, pumping his arms quickly as he did so.

Pam saw the abrupt change in Jim's running style from exhausted shlub to, she had to admit, action hero. The way his face looked so determined. The way his arms were moving quickly with fierce precision. The way his toned chest was heaving up and down against his tight white t-shirt with each step he took. By the time Jim reached her, panting hard, Pam was a little turned on watching her husband running.

"Hey," he gasped as he stopped just short of where Pam was standing, before doubling over to try and catch his breath.

"Good run?" Pam asked as she stared at the sweat patch on Jim's back and felt herself getting aroused at the sight.

"Mhmm," Jim answered around his bottle of water as he took a huge swig from it.

"Well, you looked pretty good out there," she replied, with a nod of her head towards the path that Jim had just run.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, squinting at her in the morning sun as he ran his hand backwards through his damp hair. 

Pam blushed and began to twirl one of her curls around her finger, feeling like a schoolgirl with a crush at the sight of her still panting and sweaty husband. "Yeah, kinda like an action hero."

"Oh really?" he smirked, moving a little closer to her.

"Just like, a tiny bit of an action hero," Pam tried to reason, not wanting to give Jim a big head.

"I'll take that," Jim said as he moved to wrap his arms around her and lean in for a kiss.

"Oh my god no! You're so sweaty!" she shrieked, running away from Jim.

"Finally got you running," he called after her, laughing, as he took another drink of water.

--

"What are you doing? Pam asked as Jim stood in front of the mirror of their closet as she came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her, following their ‘run'.

"Oh you know, just trying to pick a tie for today," he said nonchalantly as he held up a navy blue tie to his chest, before switching it for a red one.

"Since when do you wear a tie to the office?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh you know, just trying to look trustworthy, but I'm having some trouble with my ensemble," Jim replied, trying to hide his smirk at his callback from the movie the night before. 

"Got a meeting with the president?' Pam scoffed with a roll of her eyes.

"Actually I do," he laughed. He switched back to the navy tie, lifted his collar and looped the blue silk around his neck. "I'm meeting Lucas at 2pm." 

Pam shook her head and a laugh escaped her throat. "Well, sir," she said in a sultry tone as she moved towards Jim and grabbed hold of the tie that was hanging loosely around his neck. He groaned slightly at the way she called him ‘sir'. "Just make sure you're home early tonight," she whispered against his lips.

"Oh yeah?" Jim replied as he slipped his hands around Pam's waist and rested them on her ass, pulling her flush against his body.

"I'm making Mexican."

"Ugh," he said, taking a step backward "You know I hate Mexican."

"You and Jack Ryan both," Pam laughed.

--

After showing a new client around the gallery where she'd been working since moving to Austin, Pam finally returned to her desk and grabbed her cellphone as she took a swig from her bottle of water. As the screen lit up, she noticed several missed calls from Jim. She pulled out her chair and sat down behind the large wooden desk that looked out over the large, airy, open plan room and was just about to call Jim back, when her phone started ringing again. "Hey babe," Pam said cheerfully as she answered the phone, but there was no reply on the other end, just the sounds of people shouting and moaning, and what she thought sounded like an explosion. "Jim? Is everything ok?" she asked. But there was no reply, and then the line went dead. She quickly sent a message to Jim.

Everything ok?

There was no reply to her message, but about 30 seconds later, her phone rang again. She picked it up, with a slightly more panicked tone to her voice. "Jim, what's going on?" More groaning was all that she could hear from the other end of the phone. The line went dead once more after a few seconds. She sent another message as fast as she could type.

Jim, what's going on? Is Einstein there?

Pam felt her stomach bottom out. They'd been half joking when they'd come up with their ‘Einstein' codeword years earlier, but now Pam was wondering if there really was someone in their home. No, that doesn't make sense, she thought, he's working in the office today. This time, Pam didn't wait for a reply. Instead, she grabbed her purse and stood up ready to run home. She quickly hit Jim's number from her call list, and briskly walked to the front door as she waited for him to answer the phone.

"Hey," Jim said breathlessly as he finally answered the phone.

"Jim! Where are you? I've been so worried," she blurted out as she stopped next to a large oil painting.

There was a slight pause on the other end of the phone. "Uh," he said, still trying to catch his breath.

"Is someone there? Have you been running? Where are you? What's going on?"

"I'm at home," he said quietly.

"Is someone there?" Pam asked, because she could still hear noise in the background.

"No," he said slowly. At that point the noise from Jim's end of the line stopped.

"Then what's going on? You called me like a hundred times, and when I answered you didn't say anything. And there's all this screaming going on behind you. I thought you'd been kidnapped or someone broke into the house or something."

"Beesly, come on. If something like that happened, I'd totally be able to handle it. I'm an action hero, remember?"

"Babe, you're not an action hero. You're scared of spiders. And the thought of bamboo under your fingernails. If someone broke into the house, you'd be hiding under the bed with Cece's old blankie."

"I so would not," he said matter of factly. 

Pam heard a rustle of what she thought was sheets from Jim's end of the line. "What was that noise? And what was all the noise when you called me and hung up repeatedly? And why are you home?" There was silence for a moment. "Jim?" 

He sighed and finally spoke. "I guess I butt dialled you a few times. I came home after my meeting with Lucas. And then I was bored without you here and I was thinking about last night and stuff and I kinda-," he trailed off.

"You kinda what?"

"I was kinda having some ‘me' time in bed," he said, his voice full of shame.

"Oh my god!" Pam squealed. "I was about to run home because I thought you'd been kidnapped or held hostage, and you're just sitting at home playing with your penis?! I should just come home and cut it off."

"You should definitely come home," Jim said, with a slight smirk from his end of the phone, propped up, topless in their bed.

"Absolutely not. But what was all the scream...oh my god, you were watching," she paused and looked around the gallery, before lowering her voice, "porn."

"No, I, no, it was," Jim fumbled. "Ok fine, I was watching porn, but I was thinking of you," he finally conceded.

"Yeah right," Pam scoffed.

"I promise you, I was. I was thinking about us and this action hero stuff." Jim paused and took a deep breath. "It was called Jacking Off Ryan."

Pam burst out laughing. "Oh my god, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard," she said when she finally caught her breath.

"Beesly, come on, it's not that funny," Jim whined.

"Babe, it really is," she said, still laughing. "Ok, I'm gonna go back to work. You go back to jacking off to Jack Ryan and I'll see you later."

"I'm not jacking off to Jack Ryan, it was the whole..."

"Whatever babe, I'll see you tonight," Pam butted in.

"Don't you wanna come home now and help me with this situation? You thought I was being held hostage after all. You should come and rescue me."

"Shouldn't you be the one rescuing me? You're meant to be the action hero, right?" Pam laughed.

"Well, Jack Ryan gets taken plenty, and he goes on the run and stuff. He's a vulnerable guy, Pam. And I'm so, so vulnerable right now," he said as he slipped his hand under the sheets and began to stroke himself.

"And Jack always gets himself out of trouble, so I suggest you take care of this situation yourself too." She hit the red disconnect button and tossed her phone onto her desk with a roll of her eyes and a small laugh.

--

"Hey babe," Pam called as she walked into the house later that afternoon. She was absentmindedly flicking through a pile of mail on the console table as Jim came down the stairs.

"Kids get off ok?" he asked as he walked up to Pam from behind and slipped one hand around her waist, whilst the the other brushed her hair away from her neck so that he could place a trail of kisses there.

"Mhmm," she murmured, leaning back into Jim's solid chest. "Kid free until tomorrow afternoon, whatever shall we do?" she said with a glint in her eye as she turned in Jim's arms.

"I've got a couple of ideas" Jim replied as he ducked his head down to kiss Pam, safe in the knowledge that they wouldn't be interrupted by their kids who were both having sleepovers at friends' houses.

"Oh yeah?" Pam asked against his lips, with her arms looped around his neck.

Jim backed her up against the console table as they continued kissing. He slid his hands down to cup her ass and lifted her onto the table, knocking the pile of mail onto the floor. He stood between her legs and pulled her flush against him so that she could feel how hard he already was. His hands moved slowly from her ass, up the curve of her waist, until they finally cupped her breasts and squeezed slightly. Pam melted into his touch and pushed herself further into Jim's hands, moaning quietly as she did so. She tipped her head back, breaking their kiss, and Jim immediately trailed his lips down her neck, unbuttoning her black blouse as he did so. Pam shrugged the silky fabric off of her shoulders, and just as Jim started to slide her black bra strap down her shoulder, his phone rang.

"Fuck," he gritted out, dropping his head between Pam's breasts.

"Just leave it," Pam said breathlessly, as she ran her hands over Jim's shoulders.

He pulled out his cell phone from his pocket and saw ‘Lucas' on the screen. "Shit," he muttered, stepping away to Pam's chagrin. Jim paused for a moment, and collected himself.

"Baby," Pam whined, reaching for his belt.

"Pam," he said, his demeanour changing to stern and serious. "It's The President, I have to take it." He held the phone to his ear, but didn't press the call accept button. "Mr President." Jim turned away from Pam slightly and his thumb found the green button. "Hello," he followed up with. He listened for a moment, murmuring along to what Lucas was saying on the other end of the line, as Pam tried to reach for his belt again, but he pushed her hand away. "Dallas!" he suddenly exclaimed. "No way man, not tonight." 

"Dallas?" Pam mouthed at him.

"One sec," Jim said to Lucas before he covered the phone with his hand and looked at Pam. "Lucas wants me to go to Dallas tonight to meet LeBron James. But there's no way I'm ruining our whole weekend." He turned his attention back to the phone. "Listen man, I just ca..." he began but was cut off. He listened to Lucas for a few moments. "Ok, hold on," he said before looking back at Pam. "He's saying they'd get a helicopter to fly me there and back. It's 45 minutes each way, plus the meeting for an hour. So I'd be home by," he glanced down at his watch, which was showing the time as a little after 6pm, "nine at the latest."

Pam sighed. "Ok," she said quietly, jumping down from the console table. She began to button up her blouse as Jim finished on his call, and walked into the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry, Beesly," Jim said as he walked into the kitchen several minutes later, dressed again in his suit and tie. "I promise I'll make it up to you."

"You better," she said, turning around with an arched eyebrow. 

Just then, they heard a ‘chuf chuf chuf' getting louder above them. Both Jim and Pam looked up to the ceiling, as if it might fall down at any given second. They looked out to their huge backyard to see all of their plants and trees blowing around and crazy ripples on the surface of the pool. "Guess that's my ride," Jim said with a small chuckle.

"Jeez, that was quick," Pam muttered, walking over to the sink by the large window. She peered upwards and watched a small red and white helicopter hover around before finally landing in the middle of the lawn. "Oh my flowers," she whinged as the blades of the helicopter continued to whir.  She turned to look at Jim who was straining to look out of the window from the other side of the kitchen. "You ok?" she asked, confused as to why Jim was looking so scared.

"Yeah, uhmm," he cleared his throat with a cough. "Just, you know. It's gonna be going high, and fast and.." he trailed off. "You think it's safe?" he asked with a slight squeak to his voice.

"Are you scared of the helicopter?" Pam asked, walking over to where Jim was standing.

"No, I mean, it's just. I'll be fine." He took a deep breath and grabbed his messenger bag. "It's gonna be fine." Pam rubbed her hand over Jim's back and tried to stifle a small laugh. "See you later?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "I won't wait up for you."

"You better, Beesly."

"We'll see what time you get home." She nodded towards the window where the helicopter was still whirring. "You better get going."

Jim took a deep breath. "Yeah, ok. I love you."

"Love you too," she said, before reaching up to give him a chaste kiss on the lips. 

Jim pulled his messenger bag higher up on his shoulder and made his way into the garden. Pam watched him through the window as he gingerly ducked his head and hunched his shoulders over to duck under the moving blades. He climbed into the back of the helicopter and fumbled with the seat belt. Before it was fully secured, the helicopter took off with the back door wide open, much to Jim's horrified and nauseated face. Pam tried to stifle her laughter as she watched the helicopter get higher and disappear out of view.

After pottering around the kitchen and making a snack, Pam wandered upstairs in the big empty house, unsure of what to do with herself. She peered into both kids' rooms, but they were both neat and tidy. Next she looked in all the washing hampers, but there wasn't enough dirty clothes to do a full wash. She thought about maybe watching a movie in bed, but knew anything she watched on her own, Jim would be mad that she hadn't waited to watch with him. Instead, she decided to take a shower.

Thirty minutes, a body scrub and hair mask later, Pam plopped onto the bed wrapped in only her fluffy white towel. She grabbed her phone and rolled onto her stomach, as she started to scroll through Instagram on her phone. She stayed in that position for a good ten minutes until her neck began to ache, and then manoeuvred her way to lay on her back on the vast amount of navy blue throw pillows at the head of the bed. As she was propping herself up, Pam's foot accidentally knocked Jim's laptop that he had left on the bed, causing it to wake up. Pam hadn't even noticed the computer before, but now her eyes were drawn to a naked man, standing inside a steamy shower that filled the screen. Intrigued and confused as to what was on Jim's computer, she pressed play and watched the camera pan around the shower, showing the man's completely nude backside. He leaned against the tiled wall under the spray of the shower, before turning around to show his impressive erection. Pam immediately gasped at both the size of the penis she had just seen, but also the fact that this must have been the porno that Jim was watching that afternoon.

The next shot showed the man walking towards a mirror with a blue towel wrapped low around his hips, doing nothing to hide his erection. He picked up a phone and began typing on it. It was at this point that Pam realised how much this guy looked like her husband. From the broad shoulders, to the firm chest covered in just the right amount of chest hair, from his hairstyle to his strong jawline, not to mention the size of his nose, and his penis, this guy really did look like Jim.

Pam stared transfixed at the screen, as she watched the man whom she now realised was standing in a living room with a blonde woman. They began kissing, her hands moving over his scar and bandaged covered back, as he walked them backwards to the couch. Pam carried on watching the couple on screen and before she realised it, found that her towel had slipped and that she was absentmindedly stroking one of her nipples. She focused on the guy in the movie, whom she assumed was Jack Ryan, and pretended it was Jim. She watched him undress the woman before he pinned her down and took all of the control. Pam bit her lip, wishing that Jim were here to do the same. She realised just how aroused she was getting at the sight of the couple in front of her, together with the way she'd been stroking herself and letting the towel fall completely away, Pam lowered her hand between her legs. Her fingers slipped up her wet slit, and slowly circled her clit.

She teased herself for a few moments, her eyes never leaving the screen, before she reached over to her night stand where the Halperts kept their modest collection of sex toys. She opened the drawer and blindly felt  around for any of the vibrators as she kept watching.

"What are you doing?" Jim's voice boomed as he walked into their bedroom, his hair completely dishevelled and sticking up in various directions.

Pam immediately pulled her hand out of the drawer, grabbed at her towel and tried to kick the laptop onto the floor. "What, uh, what are you doing home so early?" she stammered, her face entirely crimson from being caught red handed.

"Beesly, I asked you a question first," Jim said, his voice a little stern and a little lustful as he walked towards the bed, his eyes not wavering from his barely clad wife.

"I, um, I, was," Pam trialled off, unsure as to what to say having been caught. She lowered her eyes in shame, but a new scene on the laptop caught her gaze. The man from the shower was now chained up, suspended in the air with his arms outstretched, as two women licked and sucked at his cock, while he screamed out above them. 

Jim's eyes flicked to where Pam was staring and his dick twitched at the sight. "I said, I asked you a question. What were you doing?" 

Pam didn't say anything, her eyes just switching between Jim and the video. The scene cut again, this time to a brightly lit hallway where the man was wearing a suit and tie, looking eerily like her husband standing in front of her. She looked back to Jim with wide eyes.

"Am I going to have to repeat everything I say tonight Ms Beesly?"

Pam bit her lip at his phrasing and glanced back again to where the man in the suit was now on his knees in front of a woman as she leaned against a large mahogany desk. "No, sir," she barely whispered, looking up at Jim.

He held his groan in and composed himself, pulling a deep breath in through his nose. "So, what were you doing?" Again, there was silence from Pam. Jim wriggled the knot in his tie and loosened it slightly, before opening the top button of his shirt. "Am I going to have to tie you up and torture you until you answer me?"

Pam eyed his tie and slowly nodded. "Yes, sir," she said, her voice louder than before.

"Put your hands up," Jim ordered without missing a beat. Pam immediately lifted her arms up against the wooden headboard, her towel slipping from her body. Jim's eyes roamed her body, taut and elongated in this pose, and used every ounce of his strength not to immediately devour her. Instead, he fixed his stare on her eyes as he undid his tie and pulled it out of his collar with a snap. He climbed next to Pam laying on the bed, before wrapping the navy silk around her wrists and securing them to the headboard. "That ok?" he asked softly, breaking character. Pam nodded and with that, all bets were off.

He kneeled up on the bed and began to undo his shirt. "My intelligence tells me that you have been watching videos that you previously made fun of. Is that correct Ms Beesly?" Pam nodded her head slowly as she watched Jim strip himself. He climbed back onto the bed in just his black boxer briefs, kneeling next to Pam, and ran his fingers up her body as he began talking again. "Seems like you don't like answering my questions. Guess I'm just going to have to make you talk." As he said the word ‘talk', his hand cupped Pam's breast and he squeezed slightly, causing her to moan. "Did you like that Ms Beesly?" She moaned and bit her lip slightly. "I asked you a question," he said, pulling on her nipple and causing Pam to gasp. "Did you like that?"

"Yes, sir," she moaned.

Jim climbed over her and straddled her hips. He lowered his head, lips hovering just above Pam's. "So that's  the only way I'm going to get you to talk tonight, huh?" he said, suddenly pulling on both her nipples at the same time, causing Pam to arch her back and moan even louder. Jim took the opportunity to slip his arm underneath her back and pulled her up to him. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and circled his tongue around the hard bud, making Pam whimper above him. "I think you can be louder than that," he said before biting down a little harder.

"Shit," Pam cursed, causing Jim to smile slightly against her skin.

He carried on teasing her nipple with his tongue, and Pam wrestled with the tie, trying to free herself so that she could hold Jim to her and keep him where she wanted, but it caused him to pull back away from her. "Now, now Ms Beesly, you're not the one in control are you?"

"No, sir," she said quietly.

"That's what I thought." He gave her one final lick before he began to move down the bed, peppering kisses, licks, and bites down her body. As he inched his way closer to the end of the bed, he pushed her legs apart and kneeled between them. Jim bit his lip at the sight before him; Pam was clearly so aroused by what Jim had been doing to her and all he wanted to do was bury his face between her legs and make her come on his tongue. But instead, he did his best to hold it together, opting instead to squeeze his throbbing dick once. "Now, you are going to tell me why you are so wet." He ran one finger lightly up her dripping slit. "Was it the video you were watching before I interrupted you?" Pam whimpered slightly at the loss of Jim's touch as he pulled his hand away. "Was it the man getting his cock sucked you liked?" he whispered, but Pam didn't say anything, she just held her breath in anticipation. "Or the woman getting her pussy eaten?" he asked, ducking his head down, his breath hot against Pam's entrance.

"Baby, please," Pam begged, thrusting her hips up, but Jim moved back onto his knees.

"Baby? There's no baby here. I'm the Deputy Director of the CIA. Seems like I need to teach you some respect." He rocked backwards onto his feet, hopped off the bed, and walked calmly over to Pam's nightstand, his erection straining heavily against the black fabric of his boxer briefs. He dug around in the drawer for a moment and then pulled out a medium sized purple vibrator. He looked at Pam as he circled his thumb and forefinger around the silicone and stroked the toy twice. He climbed back onto the bed and took up the same position between Pam's steepled legs, turning the vibrator on as he did so. He ran the tip of the toy up the inside of her thigh and back down, before doing it once more and making Pam cry out above him. Jim looked up at her. "Are you ready to talk yet Ms Beesly? Are you going to tell me why you are so turned on?" He held the vibrator a fraction away from where Pam wanted it most and looked up at her. She turned her head to the side and closed her eyes against her arm that was still tied up. "Not going to talk, huh?"

"Please," Pam whined. Jim lowered his head and sucked her clit for the briefest of moments, before flicking it with his tongue. "Oh fuck," she groaned into her arm, but Jim immediately pulled back.

"Ready to talk now?" he asked, running the vibrator over her slit, but not slipping it inside. Pam only whimpered and screwed her eyes shut. "If you're not going to speak, then you can put your mouth to good use." Jim placed the toy onto the bed, just close enough to keep sending vibrations to tease Pam. He kneeled up so that he could pull his underwear down, finally freeing his rock hard cock. He crawled up the bed and chastley kissed Pam on the lips as he reached down to stroke himself. He straightened up and gently stroked her cheek, before pulling her chin down with his thumb and sliding his dick into her mouth. 

Pam immediately widened her mouth to take as much as Jim's long, thick dick in as possible. She tried to bob her head, but the angle was wrong and her hands were tied up, so she couldn't stroke him like she normally would. She looked up at Jim with wide eyes and whimpered around his cock with a strained head movement. Taking the hint, he began to thrust into her mouth, placing one hand on the back of her head to help control the movements, while the other reached down to play with her nipple. His pace quickened slightly as he went further and further into Pam's throat with each pump of his hips. Too soon he was pulling back, gasping for breath on the verge of an orgasm. He steadied his breathing before talking again, picking up the vibrator and pushing it slightly inside of Pam, causing her to moan. "Are you ready to talk now Ms Beesly?" 

"Yes, sir," she gritted out while Jim thrust the toy shallowly in and out of her.

"Why were you so turned on? Was it the man or the woman?" he asked, running the tip of the vibrator over her clit and making her scream.

"It was you, Jim," she said breathlessly.

"What?" Jim asked, circling the toy.

"You. The guy in the video looked like you. And the running. And the helicopter. And the whole action hero thing," she finally said, her cheeks tinged with pink.

Jim's mouth immediately crashed down on Pam's and he began kissing her with fervour as he scrambled to untie Pam's wrists. When she was finally free, she wrapped her arms around his back, and pulled him down on top of her. His dick lay hard and heavy against her stomach, and she reached down to stroke his length. He sat up and pulled her upwards so that she was straddling his lap on the bed, and with his hand grasped around his dick, guided himself to Pam's entrance.

"Oh god," Pam screamed as he slammed into her. She wrapped her arms around Jim's shoulders and dug her nails into his skin as he gripped her hips and started bouncing her in his lap. He roughly kissed her as he thrust up and into her, before she tipped her head back in another scream. Jim trailed kisses down her now exposed neck and moved one hand from her ass to her breast and began flicking her nipple with his tongue.

Pam nuzzled the top of Jim's head as he continued pumping inside her and sucking her nipple, but she wanted more. She pushed on his shoulders until he lay backwards, with Pam adjusting her legs to straddle his hips. As she started bouncing upright on Jim's cock, Pam brought his hand to her centre and he roughly rubbed her clit. She pawed at her breasts, pinching and rubbing her nipples as Jim brought her to a screaming orgasm.

"Oh shit, shit, stop, oh my god," Pam gasped as Jim continued thrusting into her, but he didn't listen, intent on making her come again, which he did seconds later.

"Oh fuck, Pam," Jim gritted out as her second orgasm made him come inside her.

Completely ruined, Pam collapsed on top of Jim panting desperately for air. "Oh my god," she breathed.

Jim chuckled from underneath her. "So you think I make a pretty good Jack Ryan?" he laughed.

"Hmm, you're definitely more of a Jim Halpert. But there's a little action hero in you," she said as she rolled off of him.

"You had a little action hero in you just then," he smirked.

"Wow, that was terrible," she giggled, swatting Jim's chest. She laughed and shook her head. "Oh hey," she said suddenly, propping head up with her arm bent at the elbow to look at Jim, "why were you home so early? And why was your hair such a mess?"

"Oh, " Jim said a little sheepishly, his cheeks tingeing his still flushed and sweaty face. "LeBron cancelled the meeting just as we were like 10 minutes away, so the helicopter just turned back. I was in that thing for over an hour. But mainly with my hands on my head which was in between my legs."

"Yeah, you're definitely a Jim Halpert," she giggled, leaning over to place a kiss into his even messier hair.



MrsKHalpert is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Jim Ryan also liked 1005 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans