- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Ok so Secretary's Day. This is it. No more holidays.

Big old thanks to RD for the tipsy beta and to R15 for the title.

I don't own anything here, but fun fact, as I was posting this, Secretary's Day came on. 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Set in season 4

"So, where are you taking me for dinner tonight?" Jim shouted from his hallway as he toed his shoes off and kicked them to the side of the console table. He threw his keys onto it and picked up a pile of mail as he walked into the kitchen behind Pam. 

"Excuse me?" she scoffed, turning around as she dumped her purse onto the counter. "Why am I taking you out for dinner?" she asked as she peeled her cardigan off and draped it over her purse.

"Didn't Michael give you money again this year?" he asked as he loosened his tie and then slipped it off. 

"Yeah, but it was $15, and I promised him I'd go to Cooper's and get a sundae."

"Like he'd ever know," he snorted. He slid his finger under the flap of one of the envelopes that he'd picked up, tore it open, and absentmindedly started reading the bill. "So what do you wanna eat?" he asked without looking up. 

"I don't feel like going out," Pam replied, pulling out a chair. She sat down and circled her neck until it made a cracking sound. "Michael was just a lot to deal with today," she sighed. She went to reach for her cellphone from where she'd placed it on the kitchen table, but fumbled and accidentally knocked it to the floor. "Ugh," she moaned. 

Jim finally looked up from the bill and saw Pam's cell phone laying on the floor. He knelt down on one knee in front of Pam to pick it up but before he handed it over, he paused and looked up at her. "Pamela Morgan Beesly, would you-" 

"Stop!" she squealed, grabbing the phone from his hand and jumping out of the chair. 

"Would you please tell me what you want to eat for dinner?" he grinned as he stood and tried to chase her.

"I hate you," she frowned and turned away from him. 

"No you don't," Jim smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. 

"Hmmm," Pam murmured as he nuzzled her neck. "Stop," she giggled as he tickled her. "And stop fake proposing to me or I'll say no when you really ask." 

"Yeah right," he laughed. 

"Try me," she challenged, turning in Jim's arms to glare at him. 

He squinted his eyes back at her, trying not to laugh as they stared each other down. Finally he gave in and kissed her, both of them smiling against the other's lips. "So wanna stay in to celebrate?" he asked as they pulled apart. He left his hands on her hips, slipping his fingers just underneath the waistband of her skirt. 

"Celebrate what?" 

"Secretary's Day. Come on, Beesly," Jim grinned. 

"Oh," she laughed. "Yeah, I guess we could get take out or something."

"I was thinking of something involving a little less food," he whispered, pulling her closer to him. 

"Oh yeah?" she breathed as his lips brushed against hers. "What were you thinking?"

Jim grinned against her mouth. "How about you put your cardigan back on, grab your glasses, and we can play secretary?" 

"Jim!" she shrieked, a playful giggle evident in her gasp. 

"I think that's Mr Halpert to you," he smirked, ducking down to try and kiss her, but Pam dodged out of the way.

"Wait," she said, leaning back against his arms to look up at him. "So let me get this straight. It's Secretary's Day, and you want me to act out some secretary fantasy for you? How is that fun for me?" 

"Oh I'll make it fun for you," he grinned, raising his eyebrows. 

"Or," she challenged, raising her own eyebrow, "you're the secretary." 

"What?" Jim guffawed with laughter. "Yeah, right."

"Yeah. Right. I'm very serious. Why should I have to be the one being all sexy and stuff? It's my day. I'm taking the night off. So you be the secretary." Pam took a step away from him and picked up her cellphone from the table. 

"Beesly, come on," he pleaded. 

"That's Ms Beesly to you," she said sternly. She flipped open her cellphone and pressed a couple of keys. "I need to dial into this very important phone conference, but I hope when I return to my desk, you're more suitably dressed for your position." And with that, she left the kitchen, turning round only to raise her eyebrow at Jim with a smirk before she walked into his bedroom. 

Jim stood in the empty kitchen dumbfounded. How the hell am I meant to be a sexy secretary? he thought to himself. After a minute, Jim heard the door at the end of his hallway softly close and realised Pam had gone into his second bedroom that he used as a home office. He debated with himself, wondering if he should just follow her in there and start making out with her on his desk, but then thought more about what she'd said. He stood there for a moment, let out a deep breath, and shuffled into his bedroom. 

He walked over to his closet and started rifling through his clothes. "What am I even looking for?" Jim whispered to himself as he leafed through his shirts. He pushed through them all, rolling his eyes with each scrape of the hanger on the metal rail. What does she want me to do? Put a short skirt on and open up my blouse? he wondered. "This is so stupid," he mumbled as he reached the end of his clothes. He was about to close the door when he noticed a crumpled pile of fabric on the floor. He crouched down, his knees cracking as he did so, and grabbed the clothes that he now realised was his old suit from graduation that he'd never gotten rid of. He stood up, shook out the dark fabric, and held the pants against himself. The length seemed okay but Jim knew they were going to be too tight. But then again, maybe that would be perfect. 

After pulling up the dark pants with the faint pinstripe on them, Jim barely managed to button them up but had to really pull on the zipper to get it to close. "I look ridiculous," he muttered to himself as he looked in the mirror at the fabric that was so tight, all he could see was the bulge at his crotch. I guess this works, he thought, adjusting himself as best he could to be a little more comfortable. He then grabbed a white shirt that was still in its packet from the shelf above the clothes rail and pulled it from the plastic. He knew it was too small and probably should have returned it to the store when he received it as a Christmas gift from his grandma, but he figured it would work for this ridiculous outfit that he was putting together. 

He managed to get the shirt on but there were large gaps across his chest where the buttons were straining to hold the fabric together. He rolled the sleeves up as best he could and then managed to snag a black tie from his hook. After tying it around his neck, Jim gave himself a final once over, looked up to the ceiling and shook his head. This is so stupid, he sighed again as he made his way out of his bedroom. 

After stopping in the kitchen to pick up the pile of mail he'd been looking at, as well as some other papers, pens, and his cellphone, Jim walked down the hallway to his second bedroom and softly knocked on the door. As he waited for a reply, Jim looked down at his feet, trying to avoid the way his pants were stretched so tightly over his groin and thighs. "What am I doing?" he quietly asked himself. He was about to knock again when he heard Pam speak.  

"Who is it?" came her voice from the other side of the door.

"I've got your mail Ms Beesly," Jim loudly announced.

"Come in." 

Jim held his breath as he opened the door, bracing himself for the guffaw that he was sure was about to come from Pam when she saw how he was dressed, but instead he was winded. Pam was sat at his small desk, her legs casually draped across the table top, crossed at the ankle. She was wearing her black pumps that she'd left at his place from the weekend before. As Jim's eyes travelled up her stockinged legs, he realised she was wearing thigh highs when he caught sight of lace sneaking through the slit in her skirt. A skirt that most definitely was not the one that she'd worn to work this morning.  

"Put it on my desk," Pam casually said, barely looking up from the newspaper she was reading. 

She lowered the paper slightly and Jim could see that the top three buttons on her blouse were unbuttoned and her cleavage was very exposed, as was a hint of her black lace bra. He walked over to the desk and placed the mail on the desk. Jim hovered in front of Pam, awkwardly shifting from foot to foot, unsure of what to do next. How is this so hard? He thought to himself, what does Pam do every day for a job? He grabbed his cellphone, flipped it open, and brought it to his ear. "Dunder Mifflin, this is Jim," he said to no one. He pretended to have a conversation, nodding along and umming and ahhing as his eyes swept over Pam's body. As he reached her face and their eyes locked, he mumbled "I'll let her know," into the phone. 

"Who was that?" Pam asked, sliding her legs over each other before settling her feet on the ground and sitting up a little straighter. Her eyes roamed all over Jim's body, appreciatively taking in his tighter than normal clothes. 

"Uh, it was," he stuttered. Who the fuck was it? "Um, it was Michael returning your call," he finally decided upon, almost groaning as he said it. 

At that, Pam stood and slid her hands over Jim's chest, feeling just how tight the white shirt was. She slipped her hands over his shoulders and tiptoed up to his ear. "Please don't bring Michael into this fantasy. Don't be nervous. I love you, ok?" she whispered and then gave him a chaste kiss on his cheek.

Jim nodded and sucked a breath in through his nose as Pam moved to perch on the edge of the desk. "It was your very important client," he tried again, clearing his throat slightly. 

"Oh? What did she say?" Pam asked, leaning back slightly to push her chest out further. 

"Umm," Jim paused. Pam gave him a smile and an encouraging nod. "She said you've got a really big and hard job in front of you." As soon as he said it, Jim cringed. 

"Oh yeah," she grinned. "Sounds like I'll be at it all night."

"Oh god, this is so cheesy," he groaned looking up at the ceiling.

"Come on," she whined, grabbing his hand. "How did you think this was gonna go when you wanted me to be the secretary?" 

He laughed and wiped his other hand over his face. "I wasn't really thinking more than having sex on the desk." Pam giggled but tried to compose herself. She nodded Jim on again, squeezing his hand that she was still holding. "Ok, ok, let me try it again." He shook his whole body and cracked his neck. "Where were we?" 

"Client called. Big, hard job. Gonna be at it all night," she supplied. 

"Right," he laughed. "And she told me that I've got to stay on top of you until you finish." 

"Well, see the thing is, I'm the boss," Pam purred, running her hands down Jim's chest until she reached his belt and let her fingers linger there. She tiptoed up again to whisper in his ear. "So I think it's you that should get to work."

Jim gulped at her tone. "Yes Ms Beesly." He pulled back and looked at her, the wild glint in her eye letting him know that she was going to be in charge tonight. "Um, do you need help with anything else?" he awkwardly asked. 

"Actually, yes," she grinned. "Could you sit while I dictate you a letter?"  

Jim nodded and sat down in the chair where Pam had been sitting. He looked around on the desk for a piece of paper and a pen, and grabbed them. He was poised to start writing when Pam nudged his legs apart and stood between them. "I'll just take a seat too," she smiled as she faced Jim before straddling his leg and sitting down on it. "This ok?"

"Yeah," he smiled an easy smile as he slipped his hands around her body to pull her more snuggly onto him. "Although, I'm not sure how I can write now," he laughed. 

"Well how about you tell me what the letter should say instead?" Jim raised an eyebrow in question, and so Pam continued. "Tell me how it would start," she leaned her head back slightly and pointed to her exposed neck, "here." 

Jim took the hint and lowered his head to her neck, softly kissing his way up to her ear. "Something like that Ms Beesly?" he whispered. 

"Mmm, just like that," she murmured. Jim went back to her neck, but this time licked and nibbled downwards until he reached the collar of her shirt and pulled it aside so that he could suck on the sensitive skin where her neck met her shoulder, which he knew would make her squirm. He carried on kissing her, with Pam moaning softly, as he started to unbutton her shirt. He traced along the line of black lace where it met the exposed skin of her breast but stopped, causing Pam to look down at him in confusion.  

"I think you're going to be late for your 7pm," Jim said as he kissed along her jaw. 

"Oh yeah?" Pam murmured. "Where's my appointment?"

Jim slipped his hands around Pam's waist and lifted her off his leg. He pushed her slightly backwards so that she could perch on the edge of the desk again. He pushed forward on the balls of his feet to move the desk chair between her legs and finished unbuttoning her blouse. He teased her with his lips, moving slowly over the black fabric. "I think it might have been here," he said as he pulled the cup of her bra down and his tongue found her hard nipple.

"Mmm," she murmured as he licked her in small circles, getting closer and closer to her peak. "I think you're right," Pam whispered as she threaded her fingers through Jim's hair to hold him to her chest. He flicked her nipple back and forth quickly with his tongue making her whimper above him. 

"You sure?" he asked, pulling back slightly as his thumb found her other nipple and rubbed it. 

"Yeah," she whined trying to push him back to where he was. 

Jim let his hand drift down her stomach, stroking her skin softly and moved his lips to Pam's other breast, causing her to hiss as he started sucking on her nipple. He trailed his hand over her skirt and found the slit in it, slipping his hand underneath it. Pam widened her legs in anticipation, but Jim's hand sat heavy on top of her thigh just stroking lightly. "I think the appointment might have been moved to here," he said as he slipped his hand between her legs.  

"I think you're right," she gasped as she felt his fingers against her panties. "You're such a good secretary," she moaned as he pushed the damp fabric to the side and dragged his finger up her slit.

"Think I should add this to my special skills on my resume?" he asked. He pushed his finger inside of her, but then brought it up to slowly rub her clit. He started off slow and soft, teasing her with barely there circles, just missing where she wanted him to touch her the most. He then started rubbing her clit quick and hard, making her clutch his shoulders tightly. 

"God, you're never going to work for anyone else," she groaned as he sucked on her neck and moved his fingers faster underneath her panties. 

"Are you sure you're not going to fire me?" Jim asked, moving his fingers back down to slip them inside of Pam. "Because I never finished writing that letter. Think I should?" he asked as he crooked his fingers inside of her, making her scream. 

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes, finish it."

Jim pushed her back slightly on the desk so that he could kneel down in front of her. He pushed her skirt up and slipped his fingers underneath the waistband of her panties. Pam lifted her hips slightly so that he could ease her black lace thong off and down her legs. He slipped them over her black pumps, dropped them to the floor, and then took her leg in his hand. He painstakingly kissed his way up her stockinged leg while Pam tugged insistently on his shoulders to get him to move higher. "Sorry Ms Beesly, is there something else you'd rather me be doing?" he asked as he switched to her other leg. 

"No, no, just please," she begged. 

"Please what?" he dared her, smiling up at her from between her legs. 

"Jim, come on," she whined. 

"I'm sorry Ms Beesly, what do you want me to do? Is there something that needs to be faxed? Or some filing to do?" he asked with a nip against the lace at the top of her thigh. 

"Just finish the damn letter," Pam demanded. 

"Yes Ms Beesly," he growled before licking her all the way up to her clit. As he sucked it, he slipped his fingers back inside her, reaching that spot he knew she loved. He quickly flicked her back and forth with his tongue as Pam gripped his hair between her fingers, pulling hard. 

"Oh fuck," she moaned as he sucked her and pumped his fingers faster, bringing her so close to the edge. "Oh god, I'm gonna come." She screamed Jim's name as he finally brought her to an earth shattering orgasm.

Once she finally stopped shaking, Pam let go of Jim's hair and he started to kiss his way back up her body. "Do you need help with anything else Ms Beesly?" he asked against her lips, before she grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to kiss her. He teased her with his mouth as she loosened his tie and slipped it off, but moved back just out of reach before she could kiss him. "Do you need any copies of that letter made?" 

She nodded frantically and pulled Jim back to her by his collar, accidentally ripping off the top button as she stretched his tight shirt open. "Oh god I'm so sorry," Pam said, instantly snapping out of their roleplay. 

"Rip it," Jim murmured as he kissed her again. She shook her head against his lips. "Too tight, doesn't fit," he added, and guided her hands back to his collar. "Rip it," he repeated. 

Finally Pam tensed her arms and pulled Jim's collar hard, ripping off another button. She moved her hands down the edge of his shirt pulling it open, buttons flying everywhere as she did so. When his shirt was open, Jim prised the tight fabric from his arms and threw it on the floor. Pam ran her hands down his slightly muscled body until she reached his belt. She quickly snapped the buckle open and unzipped his fly. In one motion, Jim pulled down his pants and black boxer briefs, his hard dick springing free and bouncing once against his taut stomach. Pam reached for him, grasping him firmly in her hand and stroked him from base to tip. She started to speed up until Jim put his hand on hers to stop her. 

"Let me read that letter back to you," he said as he lined himself up at her entrance. He pushed himself into her, making both of them moan. He lay her back on the desk and towered over her as he stood between her legs, thrusting hard into her. Each movement shuffled the rickety desk making it creak under them. Jim held Pam's legs up around his hips and pumped hard. He lent over her on the desk, kissing her neck as he felt her start to come around him. "Shit," he gritted out, feeling her tightening around him. "Fuck, Pam," he moaned, forgetting his character as he came inside her.  

"Oh god," she groaned as Jim collapsed onto her, their sweaty skin sticking together where their bodies touched. Suddenly the desk collapsed. "Oh my god," Pam screamed as Jim let out a shout and they both hit the floor, the broken desk in pieces around them. 

"Oh my god, are you ok?" Jim asked, his voice full of concern and in total contrast to what he had just been doing to Pam. He eased himself out of her and pulled his underwear and pants up over his ass, leaving them unzipped as he went to help Pam up.  

"I'm ok," she laughed as she grasped onto Jim's hand. He pulled her up to her feet. "Ow," she whinged, rubbing her hip. "Think I must have landed badly," she tried to half laugh, clearly in pain. 

"I'm so sorry," he said, raking his hand through his hair. 

"Don't be, that was amazing," she grinned up at him, reaching for his open pants to pull him closer to her. "I'm the one that's sorry about the desk." Pam looked behind her on the floor at the pieces of broken wood, grimacing slightly.  

"Don't worry about it, my boss is cool, I'll buy her a new one," he laughed, wrapping his arms around Pam. 

"Yeah I've heard she's pretty awesome. Hot too," she giggled, poking her tongue between her teeth. "I even heard she'll kick in $15 for the new desk," she smiled as she reached up to give Jim a chaste kiss on the lips.

Chapter End Notes:

The inspiration for Jim's tight clothes - thanks Jack

And here's the little tidbit (from Office Ladies) about the $15

And full disclosure, I originally got the dates wrong on when Secretary's Day was in season 4, so let's pretend this would have happened on any other date other than Night Out ok?



MrsKHalpert is the author of 40 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans