16 [Reviews - 12] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: Post Merger - Except the years he waited, he was able to witness her falling out of love - She's getting to watch him fall in love. Pam reaches her breaking point and decides to take a leap.
Rated: T
Categories: Present, Jim and Pam Characters: None
Genres: Travel
Warnings: Moderate sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4477 Read: 3591 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: November 17, 2006 Updated: November 17, 2006
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by justjaded [Reviews - 12] 16 (4477 words)

I wrote this at 3am after The Merger while having a snack pack and listening to the following music: Jeff Buckley "Lover, You Should Have Come Over," Kendall Payne "Scratch," Joshua Radin "The Fear You Won't Fall," John Mayer "Back to You" and Snow Patrol "You Could Be Happy." It's my first Jim and Pam fic, and Office fic as well and after last night I haven't been able to sleep due to this ridiculously skitzo idea running around in my head. Enjoy.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.