- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: That’s right I don’t own anything. Disappointing hey.

A/N: Thanks sooo much for the reviews in the last chapter. It was surprisingly easy to come up with these stupid scenarios so I just decided to keep going. Hope you enjoy!

Jim enters Michael’s office, carrying a white box in his arms. "Hey Michael. You still use your George Foreman grill don’t you?" He says, setting his box down in front of Michael’s things and plugging it in under the desk.

Michael snorts. "I certainly do," he says smiling stupidly at the camera.

Jim frowns quickly. "Wow, even after burning your dirty foot on it," he says quietly, looking down at the box. Before Michael can reply, he continues. "But that’s not my point," he says a lot louder, "umm… there’s some sort of problem with mine… I’m not quite sure what… but I was wondering if you could look at it for me. Since your sort of an expert and everything."

"Oh sure," he says, immediately brightening and looking pointedly at the camera. "Yes, you are correct, I definitely am an expert with the ol’ George. It’s nice to see… workers still come to me for… help."

Jim stares at him for a second and then continues. "Great. Well I think there might be something wrong with the connection up the back but I’m not quite sure." He says pointing at the back of the clamp. "So you might just need to get you head in there."

"O okay sure," replies Michael, immediately bringing his head in stupidly so that his face is only inches from the hot metal plates. When his nose is just about to touch the middle of the grill, Jim’s hand lightly pokes the top plate, causing it to fall on the top of his boss’ head. Jim immediately turns and bolts out of the office, ignoring the sudden yells of horror coming from Michael’s lightly grilled face.

INTERVIEW WITH JIM: "What can I say?" he says, grinning widely in amusement and holding a hand over his mouth to stop himself from cracking. "It’s something I’ve always wanted to do." He blinks. "Sorry," he says holding up a hand in apology. Suddenly it becomes too much. His fingers form a pyramid over his nose to calm himself. It doesn’t work. He closes his eyes and starts to shake uncontrollably with silent laughter.

~~

It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Pam and Jim are standing alone in the office at night once again, looking deep into each other’s eyes. Pam brings a shaking hand to Jim’s cheek and sniffs emotionally. "I love you." She says, blinking hard to keep back tears. "And I always will."

Jim sighs, unable to believe this is happening (and so are we. Am I right or am I right?). This is the only thing he ever wanted. Before he can stop himself, he kisses her. And she kisses back. It lasts a lifetime.

His eyes still closed and kissing passionately, he brings his hand down to the back of Pam’s knee and whisks her into his arms, making them both giggle. He starts to walk clumsily towards the exit with Pam’s arms wrapped tightly around his neck. He walks straight into a desk and groans. "Watch it." Pam says between kisses.

"I am," he says, making them both smile. He changes his route and continues walking before hitting another desk and groaning again.

"Pay attention Halpert." Pam says sarcastically.

"You – are – not – helping." He says, unable to stop the kisses. He walks bravely forward and immediately hits a wandering chair, sending them both tumbling to the ground.

Jim starts laughing and decides to stay on the floor. Pam however sits up, suddenly very annoyed and slaps him on the arm. "You jerk." She says crossly, all previous sense of humour lost. She gets up and storms out before Jim realises what happened.

(A/N: Wow its kind of a pity I ruined that. It wasn’t a bad Jam moment!)

~~

INTERVIEW WITH RYAN: "Yeah. I would have to say that Michael is an inspiration… that sounds a bit cheesy right?" he says, grinning. He shrugs. "Well it’s true. In five years time, I would like to be just like Michael." he continues, nodding. His eyes suddenly drift off in thought. "Except probably with a girlfriend…" He looks back at the camera.

~~

INTERVIEW WITH JIM: He has his hand over his mouth still and it looks like he’s calming down. He looks out away from the camera and suddenly snorts and buries his face in his hands with fresh bouts of laughter.

~~

Pam and Karen are leaning against the wall next to the kitchen door, talking casually. Dwight walks past them and opens the door to the kitchen. Suddenly a cartoonish looking boxing glove springs from nowhere and hits him squarely in the face, sending him sprawling to the floor.

Pam and Karen shriek in horror and rush to his side. "Dwight! We’re so sorry!" Pam says, genuinely upset as Karen kneels on his other side, cupping his face in her hands and checking for bruises. "Are you ok? We meant to get Jim," she added in almost a whisper for explanation.

~~

Andy is in the kitchen with Dwight. Making out.

~~

Stanley: Michael cracks me up. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have to go home. Damn children.

~~

"You grilled his face?" Pam repeats in amazement. Jim is leaning on her desk with his head buried in arms, shaking with laughter. Pam however, does not find this amusing, she looks incredulously at the camera, aghast. "Jim, he could be seriously hurt."

"Oh come on. As if you haven’t ever wanted to do it before." He says looking back at her and wiping a tear from his eye.

~~

Pam and Karen are leaning against the wall next to the kitchen door, talking casually. Jim walks past them and opens the door to the kitchen. Suddenly a cartoonish looking boxing glove springs from nowhere and hits him squarely in the face, sending him sprawling to the floor.

Pam and Karen immediately burst out laughing, clutching their stomachs. After hearing their cries of laughter, Dwight races over, delighted. "YES!" He yells and gives them both high-fives. He turns to Jim, who is rubbing his face on the floor and he holds out his hand to help him up. Jim takes it but half way through, Dwight lets go, sending him straight back to the ground. Pam and Karen both lose their balance and fall to the ground crying.

~~

Michael walks out of his office soberly. As soon as Jim sees him, he bursts out laughing and buries his face in his hands. Michael’s whole head is bandaged comically, making him look like an unwrapped mummy. Michael looks like he is about to cry, sniffs and runs into the kitchen.

Pam stares open-mouthed at Jim, still unable to believe he found this funny.

~~

(A/N: This is actually from the show but I found it hilarious so I put it in anyway. It is a bit crazy)

Jim: I miss Dwight. Congratulations universe. You win.

~~

Phyllis is in the kitchen. She has about five mugs of coffee in front of her and she is leaning over them secretively. She looks slyly out the window as she pulls a small glass vial from her pocket and drops a tiny sample in each cup, causing a tiny puff of smoke to burst from each cup. She smiles, picks up two of the cups and heads for Michael’s office.

~~

Ryan and Stanley are in the kitchen. Making out.

~~

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it. I had so much fun writing the last chapter, I had to do another one. If I think of any more, look out for another chapter! Review review review! Someone mentioned on another site that this would be great special features on the season 3 DVD. Dont take any of it seriously! Its supposed to be ridiculous.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans