15 [Reviews - 19] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Just silly little scenarios that would never actually happen, but are fun to read about anyway. Spoilers for Back from Vacation and The Convict.
Rated: K
Categories: Other, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6401 Read: 7880 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: January 16, 2007 Updated: March 13, 2007
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by Snoznoodle [Reviews - 7] 5 (769 words)

A/N: These are just stupid little moments that would NEVER happen in the show. I know a lot of it isn’t very descriptive. The idea is they are just short little scenes. Please note that NONE of this is realistic and I wasn’t trying to make it like that. I felt like a change. Hope you enjoy! It was a lot of fun writing.

2. Chapter 2 by Snoznoodle [Reviews - 3] 4 (1215 words)

A/N: That’s right I don’t own anything. Disappointing hey.

A/N: Thanks sooo much for the reviews in the last chapter. It was surprisingly easy to come up with these stupid scenarios so I just decided to keep going. Hope you enjoy!

3. Chapter 3 by Snoznoodle [Reviews - 4] 4 (1243 words)
 

A/N: I don’t own anything. Just in case you forgot from the other chapters.

A/N: Well here’s another chapter. This seriously is a lot of fun to write and I LOVE all your reviews! Thanks especially to Cousin Mose for the long review, it really would be great if they had these on the DVD’s. And to make sure ya’ll review, I’ve got a deal for you down at the bottom of the page. Don’t worry it’s not blackmail. It might be blackmail… Enjoy!

4. Chapter 4 by Snoznoodle [Reviews - 2] 1 (1387 words)
I don't own anything! Sorry for the wait guys… I had a bit of writers block and I’ve had school again so sorry if this isn’t as good as the other ones. It’s a bit longer cos I’ve been adding to it every now and then.  

The lucky winners of the ‘Making-out-in-the-kitchen-with-someone-from-the-office’ have been revealed! I posted it on 2 different sites so if one of the winners doesn’t make sense; they’re from the other site.

5. Chapter 5 by Snoznoodle [Reviews - 3] 1 (1787 words)

A/N: Once again – sorry for the long wait! I haven’t had the time! But anyway thanks heaps for all your reviews! I loved them as usual. Decided to put footnotes at the bottom instead of interrupting the text every time I have a thought lol. So if you see a number next to something, have a look down the bottom and see what it says. Also - didn't realise how short this chapter is so... sorry!

 

Disclaimer: Don’t own anything.