- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, the show, or the actors who portray them. I'm just a fan, with too much time on my hands. LOL!

This is my first ever fan fic/drabble, so if anyone would be so kind to comment I would be very much thankful.

At 8:45 he gets to work early, hoping to catch Pam as she comes in for the day. It's always nice to chat with her before everyone starts work. It's the best way to start the day in his mind.

Just before 9:00 she comes in, and gets herself settled behind her desk. Of course like every morning he walks over to her, and leans over the counter. He has no idea what he's going to say, but that doesn't seem to matter. Just as long as he's near her.

About noon he gets up, and walks to the kitchen, takes his ham and cheese sandwhich out of the fridge, and sits down at the small round table. After a bite or two, he hears the door open, and sees her walking in. She sits down, and they start their typical small talk, but deep down he wishes he could shout out loud that he loves her.

A few hours later at 2:30 he looks up at her desk 'probably playing solitare' he thinks to himself. Just then she looks over at him. She smiles, and his heart melts. He smiles back and tries to get back to work.

5:00 comes again too quickly, and soon he is turning off his computer. As he gathers his things, and walks toward the door, he wishes again for the 100th time that day, that he could tell her how he feels. But he settles for a goodbye, and a quick painful smile. 'Someday' he thinks to himself as he walks out the door.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for checking it out. I hope you enjoyed it, as much as I enjoyed coming up with it.


Jam01 is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans