12 [Reviews - 19] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

The beginning of Dwight and Jim's relationship, from their very first sales call together up to their latest.  Spoilers through Traveling Salesmen.


Rated: K+
Categories: Other, Present, Past, Episode Related Characters: Dwight, Jim, Karen, Pam
Genres: Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: we're like one of those classic teams...
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7657 Read: 13410 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: March 02, 2007 Updated: March 02, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. you are the future! (prologue) by 69 cups of noodles [Reviews - 4] (548 words)

The beginning of Dwight and Jim, and their first sales call.  Chapter written by 69 cups of noodles.

2. just a job by 69 cups of noodles [Reviews - 1] 2 (1175 words)
The beginning of Dwight and Jim, and their first sales call.  Chapter written by 69 cups of noodles.

3. it's a nice little farm by Bennie [Reviews - 1] 2 (1113 words)
The beginning of Dwight and Jim, six months after Jim arrives at Dunder Mifflin.  Written by Bennie.

4. the word 'failure' by 69 cups of noodles [Reviews - 1] 1 (889 words)
The beginning of Dwight and Jim, and their third sales call.  Chapter by 69con.

5. use words by Bennie [Reviews - 1] 1 (1139 words)
The beginning of Dwight and Jim's relationship.  A fourth sales call.  Written by Bennie.

6. so it evens out by 69 cups of noodles [Reviews - 2] 1 (1256 words)

The beginning of Dwight and Jim, when the new receptionist begins to change things.  Chapter written by 69con.

7. because i'm also competitive by Bennie [Reviews - 1] 2 (1154 words)
The beginning of Dwight and Jim. A competition set between Basketball and Hot Girl. Written by Bennie.

8. he is very real (epilogue) by Bennie [Reviews - 8] 3 (383 words)
The beginning of Dwight and Jim.  Bringing their relationship full circle. Written by Bennie.