- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I do not own the settings here.

I do not own the people, dear.

I do not own this Jim and Pam

I do not own them, Sam-I-Am.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Roy is a big dude.

Jim had never actually thought about this, not in such explicit terms.   But, now, standing here, backed in to his desk, Roy leaning in to him and pushing on his chest, it was all he could think.  They were about the same height, but Roy, even slimmed down Roy, was much burlier and a LOT more angry. 

Um...and why was he angry?  He was pretty incoherent, shouting and cursing, punctuating the jabs on Jim's chest with random, vaguely pertinent sounding insults.   "Fuck up my life....Bastard.....made a whore of her....kill you...."  And then, fist met jaw.   And, Ow.  Jim had imagined being punched by Roy many times, but it was usually something that happened at the end of a particularly rewarding fantasy that made a little violence worth it.   Not so this time.  

"What the hell, Roy?"   he rubbed his chin and sidestepped a little, finally freeing himself from the side of the desk. 

"You had to break us up, didn't you?   Fucking wrecked my life, asshole.   Couldn't you just have left me what was mine?   You obviously didn't have any use for her, you ran off to Connecticut and found a hotter chick to bang," he gestured roughly at Karen, who was standing next to her desk, a strange mixture of fear and irritation on her face. 

"Look, Roy, I'm sorry, but nothing happened, OK?   It was a long time ago, and....: "  Ooof.   Right in the gut.   Jim doubled over, the wind knocked out of him.  Roy shoved him roughly to the ground. 

"Oh, nothing happened."  His voice was mocking.  "Well, I guess you lose out then, because that little slut's a tiger in the sack."  Jim saw Roy's foot pull back.   Oh, God.  He was about to get kicked.   With a steel toed boot.   This was NOT the way his day was supposed to go.

And then, suddenly, Roy was on the ground, too.   He was, yes, he was SCREAMING.   Like a girl.   And, where Roy's hulking form had loomed just moments ago, Pam stood, arms folded.  She glared down at Roy.

"What the hell is WRONG with you, Roy?" 

"Pammy....please....my knee....my trick knee....please put it back in....please........"  

"I'll fix your goddamned knee when I'm good and ready.   I'm the one that fucking kicked it out, asshole."   Wow.   Jim wracked his brain, but couldn't remember ever hearing her swear before. 

"Please...I'm sorry....I'll go....." 

She grabbed his foot and pulled.   A sickening pop echoed through the room.   Roy stood up shakily, and limped to the door as fast as he could.  Pam watched him go through narrowed eyes.   Jim was a little scared of her, himself. 

Here eyes softened as she turned and helped him to his feet.   "Come on, I'll get you some ice for that."

He silently followed her to the kitchen, avoiding Karen's probing stare.   The whole office was staring, for that matter, but his head was just too fuzzy to make sense of it.  

She reached into the cupboard and took out a ziplock bag, which she filled with ice.  "I'm sorry.  When he didn't come at you for the first week, I thought maybe I'd overreacted by calling you late that night....but I guess not.   Are you OK?" 

"Yeah.  Do you think he'll come back?"  

"No.  I think getting beat up by a girl was enough humiliation to keep him away for good."

"Yeah, nice moves, Beesley!  What the hell was that?"

"High School football injury.  All that history finally paid off." 

"Um....Pam?"  He grew serious.  "He said some pretty mean things....I mean, I hope you don't take them to heart.  He was obviously trying to hurt you, and, well, you know that stuff isn't true."

She smiled slyly.  "Oh, I know.   I mean, honestly.   Karen is in no way hotter than I am."  A stab of pain shot through his jaw as it dropped open.  She winked and turned for the door, turning over her shoulder to add, "I AM a tiger in the sack, though."


Maybe Once is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Pam: Ninja Lady also liked 1873 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans