- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am truly sorry if this travesty ends up ruining one of my all-time favorite television moments for anyone. Hopefully it'll be so wildly out of left field that it won't forever scar this scene, but if it does, I'm really, really sorry. Really.

"I don't know Mom he's my best friend… Um, I have to go. I will.” Pam hung up the phone.

“Listen, Jim.”

But Jim wouldn’t listen. Instead he kissed her, but just as she was starting to enjoy the kiss and give in to her feelings, Jim pulled away.

“Pam, you have no idea how much money I just won!”

“What?”

“Kevin and I have had this monumental bet going that I couldn’t get you to kiss me back. But I just won!!! YES!!”

“Are you kidding me?”

“Well, now I’m not, but I was before.”

“You mean all that stuff you said to me about being in love with me and wanting more, that was all a joke!?!?!?!”

“A joke, a bet, a prank, whatever you want to call it.” Jim replied, with a smirky smile.

“I…I can’t believe it.” Pam looked aghast. “I can’t believe you’ve been pranking me this whole time!”

“Oh yeah!” Jim’s smile had changed from smirky to smug. “And all on camera too!”

“You are a disgrace to mankind Jim Halpert! I hate you and your stupid pranks!!!”

Jim’s face shifted from smug to horrified as Pam glared at him with the fury of a thousand suns.

Unable to control her overwhelming need for savage revenge, Pam snatched up the nearest weapon she could find. A pair of scissors from Jim’s desk.

Just as they had previously ripped through Dwight’s exercise ball, the scissors once again found their mark.

The cameras kept rolling as Pam crouched over Jim’s still form. Her blue, blue dress was splattered with red.

She managed to make it to Jim’s car with the body, but after she drove out of the parking lot, no one ever saw Pam Beesly again.

The documentary was cancelled when the producers decided that the overall message of life in a typical American office leading to insanity and homicide was a little too dark for mainstream television.

Chapter End Notes:
More later!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans