- Text Size +

"Who did this to you? Where is he?" Dwight asked, his voice intense.

"What? No, it’s not…Dwight, it's nothing. I was just talking to Jim and--"

"Jim! Of course! I knew it!"

"No! Dwight! Wait!" Pam yelled down the long depressing corridor.

But it was too late. Dwight had already made it into the warehouse and with his years of strategic battle training he had identified his mark and was moving in for the kill. Primal instinct took over and in a matter of seconds it was done.

Dwight stood over a fallen Jim and roared a triumphal roar. Angela's face showed a strange mixture of horror and desire. Everyone else just looked aghast.

By the time Pam made it to the warehouse she was just in time to catch a fainting Karen. This was just the first of many times that the two women would come to support each other through a life of misery and woe. They each vowed their eternal love to Jim and even set up a shrine to him in the living room of the cottage they shared as fellow spinsters.

Then, a few years later, Karen met someone new and moved to New York with him. Bereft of all her friends, Pam continued working as a receptionist, until one day when Michael proposed to her for the fifteenth time. But this time he had just won the lottery.

They went to Hawaii on their honeymoon.

And never had any children. Even though Michael loudly insisted that it wasn’t for lack of trying. Contrary to this notion, office gossip reported it as an established fact that Michael and Pam slept in separate bedrooms.

Pam, herself, always refused to comment on the situation.

Chapter End Notes:

More soon! Thanks again for reading/reviewing!

Also, this still isn't beta'd so I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know of any mistakes.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans