- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Are you convinced yet that I need professional help? Because I am.

On the twenty-eighth second, he grabbed her wrist.

"I'm cold" she repeated.

"Pam, wait! Don't go back inside."

"Why not? I said I was cold."

"I'll keep you warm."

"Wha--?" Pam couldn't finish her sentence because suddenly she found herself completely surrounded by Jim. His hands were in her hair and on her face and running up and down her arms and under her coat. It was kind of amazing that he had so many hands. She'd only ever noticed two before.

He kissed her for what felt like hours, but really it was only one and a half hours and then Roy came out and saw them kissing and went berserk. But they just couldn't stop themselves, so they kept kissing and kissing and kissing. When Roy knocked Jim into the freezing cold water Pam jumped in after him. Their clothes were quickly soaked, but they didn't care. They kept on making-out even as their stiffening bodies began to sink to the bottom of the lake.

And that was the last time anyone ever saw Jim and Pam alive.

Roy and Katy got married June 10th, but they named their first set of twins Jim and Pam out of respect. It was really a shame the twins were both boys.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans