- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm trying to like Andy but I am a big fan of Drew ;). So i decided to give him a chance at Dunder-Mifflin.

Camera pans across the office and zeros' in on Drew in the back of the office whispering furiously into the phone with his hand covering the mouthpiece to muffle his voice. The camera slowly moves past reception, accounting and with great stealth the cameraman keeps Drew in sight. Unfortunately, the cameraman knocks over Merediths tall plastic cup and huge straw and her clear drink sprinkled with lemons spills onto the carpet.

"Oh my god, look where you are going! Do you know how much lemons are now a days? Shit, I am going to have to go out during lunch to replenish this, I mean get more lemon soda." Meredith shoves the cameraman to the side and attempts to pool all the liquid back into her plastic cup and shoves a couple of sliced limes in her mouth all while mumbling to herself.

"What do you mean you wont give me a refund on those basketball shoes? I only wore them a few times, they still have the newness smell about them!! Have you seen those commercials on tv? All of those atheletes promise the world, women and points if i wear those shoes!" Drew is whispering into the phone trying to avoid the cameraman, who is picking up everything on the mic.

"I need a new pair of basketball shoes that you can guarantee will give me points! I do not need help with women and the world loves me. Yes, I admit to being a white bread type of american male that needs a little boost in that department, is that so wrong?" Drew's voice starts to get louder and louder with his responses to the phone.

"Fine, I will keep them and hope that you will remember my name and my shoe size because I will be in right after work to purchase a guaranteed pair of basketball shoes that will make a me a winner in Michaels eyes!" Drews voice cracks at the last few words and hangs up roughly.

"Hey Mandy I have a pair of basketball shoes for you." Creed says confidently from his desk, "If you dont mind that they came off of a guy that was asleep in the alley when I was on my way to the soup kitchen. These babies are perfect except for the laces which look a little yellowy, let me know Candy."

"Thanks Creed, I'll pass on that." Drew says thru gritted teeth and rubs his face covering his mouth mumbling to himself.

Drew TH- "I consider myself a very astute athelete in every department. Michael has informed everyone that there will be an inter office basketball game in a few days and that I am suited up and on the team!" Drew smirks. "Obviously my sales shows that my talent can go anywhere. But I was warned that maybe I should wear an athletic supporter based on last years game." Shrugs.

"Do I also think that my on court performance will bring me back into Michaels graces and show that the no good obviously fake Amish heritaged Dwight, who the real man is in this office?" Drew closes his eyes and sighs. "I want to be liked by everyone. Especially Michael. Drew hearts basketball."

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks again!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans