- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Yeah, this is totally fluffy, totally implausible, and totally random.  Content and rating subject to change, because I'm not completely sure where this is going.  Feedback would be greatly appreciated, it lets me know if I'm heading in the right direction or not. 

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

And we're off!  Usually, when I do WIPs, I plan them out to each and every detail, and then I get so overwhelmed, it both never gets done, and never gets started. 

 

Standard disclaimer still applies.  I'm own nothing, and I'm not legally allowed to own anything, and maybe in 2017 I'll pay off my studen loans and then I can own something.  But it still won't be this show or these characters. 

 

 

           Jim gets everything he’s ever wanted because of a rather confusing avant-garde movie, and because of the sheer contempt that Pam has over his Netflix queue.  To most people, impulse involved something simple—something normal—in an unplanned fashion. 

 

           Hey, we were going to sit around and watch TV tonight, but instead let’s go bowling.  How quirky and cute of us!   

 

But, apparently, when Pam Beesley gets bored, it’s a whole other sack of potatoes.  “I want to do something impulsive,” she said. 

 

Jim would remember those words years later as he recounts the story to their children—about how two people that took four years to get together managed to get married after only four months—all because of how much Pam hates Jim’s taste in movies. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

Short first chapter, I know.  But I'm posting the next one as we speak, so work with me here, people, and review!  It really does inspire me to write faster. 


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans