- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A million thanks to everyone who has read and reviewed this story. When I wrote this, I really thought that it would be a oneshot, and it is because of you that I continued.

I know sometimes it was a bit out of character…. I leave that for better writers than me. I tried. Haha.

For the last time, I don’t own The Office; WildBerryJam is an amazing beta.

 

Sorry it took so long, I got really fustrated and didn’t want to deal with it. A bit annoyed, oh well.

Anyways… short catch up – Pam kisses Jim, leaves. They argue over the phone. Jim and Karen break up. Jim drives to see Pam. They talk. And now…

The next Monday was awkward to say the least. Pam and Jim had decided to play down their relationship, especially until it all blew over with Karen.

Pam arrived first, and saw Karen glaring at her before she even sat down. “This is not going to be easy,” she mumbled under her breath.

“Hey, Pam, who’s a better kisser – Jim or Roy?” Kevin asked, giggling.

“Not important, Kevin,” Pam replied. She was just grateful Michael hadn’t overheard, or they would have never heard the end of it.

A few minutes later, Jim came in. As he took off his jacket, he quietly set something on the edge of Pam’s desk. Pam looked at it curiously, but she didn’t move to get it until Jim was in his seat. After a few seconds, she reached for it. It was a bag of chips, and a note was taped on front.

Pam,

Good luck today. I love you.

Jim.

For such a small gesture, it still made her smile. He was back. And now that he was, she would never lose him again. No matter how hard it might be, he was worth it.

Jim turned around from his desk and smiled, as if he knew what she was thinking.

“Yep, definitely worth it,” Pam thought to herself, smiling.
Chapter End Notes:
That’s it. Thanks again everyone.


EmilyHalpert is the author of 44 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Now Or Never also liked 2151 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans