- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, this came into my head last night after I watched the Summer Vacation video (for the hundredth time; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDXIyRdwG0, caution, spoilers!) and the other spoiler videos on IESB.net (watch them, they are so spoilery, but so funny!) This just how I imagine the transition into Karen’s talking head in the Summer Vacation video. Talking head in italics. Enjoy!

Jim was sitting at his desk, when he saw Pam get up and start walking over to Michael’s office. “Michael, 5 k means 5 kilometers, not 5000 miles.” She looked at the camera and then knocked on his door. They all clearly heard him say “Come in.”, but when Pam opened the door, she screamed. Jim turned around in his chair, and saw a glimpse of something that would scar him for life. Michael. From the waist down. Naked.

 

 

Later...

Pam was standing in the kitchen waiting for the microwave to ding, signaling that her tea was ready. When someone came up behind her and put their hand on her shoulder, she jumped, tuned around, and saw Jim.

 

“Hey jumpy, I just need a coffee.” He watched her shudder a tiny bit. “You okay?”

 

“Um, no, Jim, I am not. He told me to come in, and I saw it, just there, and,” She shuddered again.

 

Jim smiled. “Hey, wanna sneak outta here, you know,” He winked.

 

“Eww, Jim, I don’t think I can ever see another man naked without picturing Michael.”

 

“Then I guess we’ll just have to it with clothes on from now on.” Jim then wrapped his arm around Pam’s waist and pulled her into him.

 

“Jim, not here, the camera’s!” But Jim wasn’t listening. He started tickling her, and they both started laughing.

 

Little did they know, that not only were the camera’s all zoomed in on their very rare show of affection, but there was another worker watching, no, glaring, at them through the blinds, empty coffee mug dangling in her fingers.

 

“My summer was pretty good. Uh, I saw some great movies, I tried some new restaurants, oh and, Jim dumped my ass, and left me crying by a fountain in New York City. How was your summer?”

Chapter End Notes:

I know, but a girl can dream can’t she? Review please!



bloomsgirl is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked What might be on Thursday night! also liked 1626 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans