- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Probably the last chapter. I may get bored and come back later to add something. But right now, it's the end.

Feeback is love [:

Pam got to work very early that day. She was sitting at the reception desk, drawing a picture of the treehouse that she and Jim had kissed in that night. She could remember it perfectly.

Jim came in at his normal time. Before going to his desk, he stopped by reception.

"Any messages?" He said. He really didn't care if he had any, he just wanted to hear Pam's voice.

Pam was fully aware of this.

"Well..." she started, with a half grin on her face. "There is one from a woman who would like to thank you for a wonderful night last night."

Jim smiled and said, "Oh, I know what that is about. It was a great night with a great girl. We went to a bbq, kissed in a treehouse, had a nice dance, then went back to her place and watched Signs. She got scared, which gave me a chance to snuggle up to her. It was the best date of my life."

They both started laughing and Jim took an M&M. Then, he tapped his fingers on her desk, winked at her, and said in a low whisper, "I should get to my desk otherwise people may start to think something is going on between us...."

She laughed and watched him go to her desk. She looked at him a little longer and he turned around and smiled at her. Then she turned to her computer screen with a big smile on her face. Things were finally perfect.

She was in the middle of a game of Solitare when she decided to get on AIM.

PamBeesly has just signed on

Jim was editing his MySpace page when an AIM came up on his screen.

PamBeesly: Hey, Halpert! (:

Jim smiled, but Karen had just opened the door to the office. Jim's smile faded right away.

"Jim." Karen said.

"Karen." Jim said, not looking at Karen at all. He was going to try and avoid as much eye contact with her as possible.

He looked back at his computer screen. He wanted to talk to Pam. He knew he wouldn't be able to go over to reception very often or people would get suspicious.

JimHalpert: Hey Beesly! I really did have a great time last night.
PamBeesly: Me too. We have finally come to our senses and are now dating (x hahaha!
JimHalpert: FINALLY!

Pam and Jim were both trying not to laugh.

JimHalpert: I dreamed about you last night.
PamBeesly: oh really? stop making me blush!
JimHalpert: hahaha! Pam Beesly is a blusher!
PamBeesly Around you, I am (;
JimHalpert: Now your making me blush!
PamBeesly: Well good!
JimHalpert: Oh i forgot to tell you. My mom sent me some of her chocolate pie, and i brought some for lunch. I know it's your favorite
PamBeesly: And i am expecting you to let me share it with you
JimHalpert: You will be getting some, Beesly, don't worry about that.

Jim looked over at Pam. She was looking at him with a satifisfied grin on her face.

Then, another AIM came up on his screen. He was expecting it to be from Pam, but it was from Karen instead.

Karen845: Jim, i want you to know that i spent my night last night on my couch crying my freaking eyes out.

Jim didn't want to write back. He couldn't take anymore Karen drama. He IMed Pam again.n

JimHalpert: Karen just sent me an IM. ):
PamBeesly: What did she say?
JimHalpert: That all she did last night was cry.
PamBeesly: Oh..
PamBeesly: You should send her something back...
JimHalpert: I guess so. I will be right back..

Pam was right. He can't just ignore Karen like this, but at the same time, he knows she will be over dramatic and make him feel bad.

He typed a message to her anyway.

JimHalpert: Karen, i'm really sorry. i didn't want you to take it hard. i really, really want to stay your friend, but your going to have to move on.
JimHalpert: Hey. I have a friend that i could try and set you up with
Karen845: Seriously? You would do that? I'm sorry for being such a bitch..... but it did hurt. I guess i was just feeling bad for myself. we really weren't right for each other and i knew that all along too.
JimHalpert: I would be happy to (:

Jim sent Pam and Email with the conversation he had with Karen in it. He was shocked that Karen forgave him that easily.

Jim walked up to the reception desk. Pam looked up at him and smilied.

"You're such a great guy, Jim. I can't believe you're mine," she said.

"And I can't believe i have you," He said. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, and then remembered where they were.

Then, it was 12:00. Time for lunch. Jim smiled, grabbed his lunch, and looked at Pam. She looked back at him and stood up. They walked into the breakroom and sat down.

"I have turkey, ranch, and swiss," Pam said.

"I have tuna fish," Jim said.

"I will give you half of mine for half of yours," Pam said.

"Deal." Jim handed her half of his sandwich and she did the same.

"Now where is the pie! I have been looking forward to it all day so far!" Pam said anxiously.

Jim reached in his paper sack and pulled it out. He stood up and grabbed two forks and handed her one.

They started sharing the pie.

"Hey stay on your side!" She said, pushing his fork away.

"I guess I have to pay you back for that then," Jim replied.

"Yes you do!" Pam said.

Jim put some of the pie on the fork and put it in her mouth. Pam closed her mouth around the fork and closed her eyes taking the pie off the fork. She smiled, looked around to see if anybody was near them, and the leaned over the table and kissed his cheek. He blushed and then Kevin walked in.

"Oh. my. God." Kevin said.

Jim and Pam looked at each other with worry on their faces, thinking that Kevin had seen Pam kiss Jim's cheek.

"That pie looks....AWESOME," Kevin said.

Jim and Pam let out a sigh of relief. Kevin grabbed Jim's fork and took a bite, then walked away.

"That scared me for a second. I thought we were going to be busted!" Jim said. Pam laughed and held his hand.

Things were finally the way they should have been all along. She knew that he was going to be the last boy she would kiss.

He knew she was the one.

Chapter End Notes:
El Fin! [:
Please leave feedbackk!


flonkertonxx is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Treehouses, a BBQ, and a messy car also liked 2247 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans