- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What happens when they go home. Will they get sick because the popcorn they eat has been poisined?

Okay so, no, they don't get food poisining... [x

Pam walked up to the apartment with Jim. She unlocked the door and they walked in. They put up their coats and kicked off their shoes.

"Make yourself at home!" Pam said.

Jim walked over and sat on the couch. Pam went into the kitchen and put some popcorn in the microwave.

Jim is in my apartment, sitting on my couch. Jim. Jim Halpert. Holy God.

She got a carton of ice cream out of the freezer. Mint Chocolate Chip. She knew he loved this kind, and she did too. She got two spoons and two cokes. She carried it into the living room.

"Need some help, Beesly?" Jim asked.

He looked so cute sitting on her couch, turned around looking at her with a smile on his face.

"I got it, thanks!" She said and set everything on the table and sat down next to him. "What should we watch? But please. Not Battlestar Galactica. I do not want to think about Dwight right now." They both laughed.

Jim rummaged through her movie selection. "Ohhh Signs. Is this okay?" he asked.

"I love that movie, but i get so scared everytime! So i wll probably be sitting on your lap by the end," Pam said.

"That is more then okay with me." Jim said and smiled his famous Jim grin. Pam playfully slapped him on his arm and they laughed. The movie started and they both got under the same blanket, sharing popcorn and ice cream. They put their feet on the table and rubbed them against each other. Jim put his arm around Pam and she leaned against him and placed her her hand on his leg. The part came up when Mel Gibson cuts off the aliens fingers. Pam gasped and grabbed onto Jim. Jim smiled and pulled her closer. They pulled their feet off the table and put them on the couch. The movie got to a slow part and Jim kissed Pam's temple.

"You missed." Pam said.

Jim smiled and put his hand on her neck and pulled her in and kissed her.

She felt his warm tounge slide into her mouth and she savored the feeling she got in her heart. He nibbled on her bottom lip and she ran her fingers up and down his back. After they pulled away, she rested her head on his chest. He drew circles on her back.

"Feel my heart." Jim said, taking Pam's hand and placing it on his heart.

"It's almost beating as fast as mine," Pam said and laughed. It was quiet for a a while longer.

"Jim," Pam said quietly.

"Yeah?" He replied.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Pam responded.

"I love you."

Jim let out a staccto breath.

"Wow....Pam... I can't tell you how long I have wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth," he said.

Pam smiled.

"I love you too, Pam," Jim said, putting his hand on her neck for another kiss. Before he could pull her in, she placed her mouth on his. He tried not to smile. He kissed her neck, and then her ear. Pam giggled and whispered, "That tickles Jim." He smiled and she kissed his lips again. They were teasing their tongues with each other's. Jim tried not to smile again when a small moan escaped from Pam.

They were finally together, and nothing was going to pull them apart. They had both been waiting so long for this to happen and it finally was.

The movie ended. Their hands were still entertwined with each other's and they were still cuddled up together. They sat like that for a while longer, and whispered to each other, making each other laugh. Then, Jim noticed the time. They had work the next day.

"As much as i hate to say this and put tonight to an end, I think I should get going." Jim said and stood up.

Pam released her hand from his. She wanted him to stay the night, but she knew that would be going to fast. She wanted to take things slowly and she was sure he wanted to too. They had finally made it to each other, and she didn't want to mess things up. "That's okay. I will see you tomorrow!" She said and stood up too.

"Let's keep it a secret from the office." Jim said with a smile.

"Definitaly." Pam said smiling back. She walked him to the door and they kissed once more. Pam never wanted to let go. 

Jim was so ecstatic to finally be kissing Pam. He cherished the last kiss of the night, and finally let her go. She smiled as he walked out the door to his car. She kept smiling as she watched him get in his car from her window. She kept smiling when she showered that night. She kept smiling when she went to bed that night.

Jim couldn't wait to see her the next day. It would be so exciting to try and keep it a secret from the office. How long will they be able to keep it a secret? He drove home thinking about Pam. He dreamed about Pam that night and for the first time in a long time, he was excited to go to work the next day. He jumped out of bed and put on his work clothes.

Pam tried hard to look nice for work that day. She finally had a man of her own that she could impress. No. He wasn't just a man. He was Jim. Now, she could finally walk to her reception desk and look at Jim, and not have to frown knowing he is dating another girl. 

Chapter End Notes:
Chapter 3 will be up sometime tonight or tomorrow. Something like that. But there will be at least one moree [:

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans