- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I wish I owned these characters. Especially Jim. Or John Krasinski. But you can't always get what you want.

My first attempt at JAM smut (or whatever this is). Be kind. Yet another take on the first time. I just needed something to do.
“Do you want to come inside?” She had asked as they stood uncomfortably at her front door. After the best second first date of his life, how could Jim refuse? Everything he had imagined and hoped had lead to this day, and she had made him happier in the last five hours than he had been in the last five years.

It started slowly, a beer, a laugh, a “movie”, a gentle peck on the lips. Pam really knew what she was doing, he thought.

“Do you love me?” she whispered into his neck as he kissed her again and again, the couch cushions becoming a mess beneath them.

Without a word, his eyes met hers. She already knew the answer. He tenderly took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Not even a half-step into the door, she grabbed his t-shirt, pulling him to her face. His lips opened as they met hers, her mouth soft and warm beneath his. Their tongues moved together as she gently ran her fingers through his untidy mess of hair and he wrapped his arms around her waist, caressing her every curve. She pulled him backwards towards the bed, and as she laid backwards, his hand cupped the back of her head, lovingly allowing it to rest softly against the sheets.

He loved seeing her like this, almost like for the first time, her soft features responding and contorting with such pleasure. A timid smile grew across his face as he lowered his head to kiss her again, deeper this time, trying to drink in all of her. He felt her body mold to complement his as his hands moved upward to slowly remove her t-shirt, uncovering her creamy skin. God, they were perfect together. What had taken so long? He muffled a grunt with her neck, as he ran his lips over her sweetest spots, wanting to touch every part of her, leaving a trail of hot, wet skin. She moaned softly, encouraging his careful exploration. She reached behind her, unclasping her bra almost as quickly as she removed it and tossed it aside. His hands immediately found her breasts, thumbing each carefully as he felt her nipples get harder and harder beneath his fingers and she whimpered slightly in response. She felt his length growing firm against her leg as he shimmied his boxer briefs off, each needing to feel the other’s skin against their own.

He moved further down her body, licking her stomach little by little, listening to her breathing become more and more labored. She choked a scream when he stuck his tongue into her folds, sucking the hardening mound, slick with wetness. He persisted until she came, loud and hard, feeling her tremors grow stronger with every taste. He rose to watch her face, eyes closed, mouth opened into a tiny “o” shape, fighting to close her legs. He pushed himself up and began kissing her again as if he were starving for the taste of her mouth inside his, sucking on her her bottom lip, groaning as her tongue was immersed in his and she dug one set of fingers into his back, while the other reached down to stroke him torturously. Their hips settled on one another, his tip teasing her as his lower half bucked against hers. After seemingly endless minutes of her begging for more, their hips finally kissed, him almost coming with the feeling of her finally enveloping all of him, wishing they could stay like this forever.

He began to thrust slow and softly, not wanting to end this too soon, but quickly progressing to faster and harder strokes as she began to writhe beneath him, calling his name, gasping for breath. He continued to fully lower himself into her, not wanting to leave her before she finished, waiting until she finally cries out, her body wracked with pleasure, tensing and shaking as he lets go, panting her name into her hair.

He rolls out of her gently, nearly simultaneously wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close, wondering if he would ever tire of this feeling. Of this rightness. She tucked her head into the crook of his neck, her fingers tracing small circles around his stomach as he planted a soft kiss on her forehead, basking in what didn’t need to be said.

Never.

“I love you so, so much,” he murmured into her ear and they quietly drifted to sleep.


expiredyogurt is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked First time. Again. also liked 1677 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans