- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just thought it might be fun to revisit what MAY have happened, had Michael REALLY had full creative control -- oh yeah, and if he was directing an HBO series instead of a Dunder-Mifflin commercial. :-)

 

These characters belong to NBC and oh yeah...the WRITERS. They do not however, belong to me.

 

 

"Jim, Pam...will you come in here please?"

 

Jim looked up at Pam, both of them wearing the same expression of pure dread as Michael called them into the conference room. He'd been calling people in one at a time for his commercial and now it was apparently their turn....together. Which could only be bad, right?

 

Jim licked his lips and stood against the wall inside the conference room. He shoved his hands inside his pockets. "Yeah Michael?"

 

"Ok...come - come in here Pam," Michael said as Pam moved timidly into the room. "Close the door please," he said quietly.

 

Pam did as he asked and moved to stand next to Jim, the tone in Michael's voice far too serious for anyone's comfort.

 

"I thought everyone else got called in one at a time..." she started softly. "Michael what wrong?"

 

"No...I know, but....listen, no one is as good of an actor as I thought they would be," he said on a long sigh. "Even Oscar...wasn't very theatrical."

 

Jim and Pam exchanged incredulous glances.

 

"I know...I was annoyed by it too," Michael said. "So listen....desperate times call for desperate measures, and I'm not sure why...I didn't think of this in the beginning... anyway - huge oversight on my part...but we all know - sex sells."

 

Jim's head shot up, "Nnnope."

 

"Hear me out -

 

"N...no," Jim said again.

 

"Ok! Ok!" Michael said, standing in front of the door when both Jim and Pam started to leave. "Let's just...we can compromise," Michael said holding up his hands. "Just...just a little making out. That's all....Pam if you want to just unbutton that top butt -

 

"Michael!" Pam said. "No...absolutely not!" She started to move around him, and he shifted in front of the door once more.

 

"Oh come on you guys! Don't you want to beat Ryan at his own stupid game? Jim, I know you do! What about when he asked Pam out the other day? That had to piss you off, right! What better revenge would there be than to be making out - or more if you want - with Pam in a national commercial."

 

"It's not national."

 

Pam lifted an eyebrow at Jim.

 

"Not that that's...the point," Jim said quickly.

 

"Michael, we're not doing this," Pam said finally. "I'm doing the graphics...that's it."

 

"Not graphic enough," Michael muttered angrily under his breath. He shook his head then and stalked out of the conference room, slamming the door behind him.

 

Pam's eyes were the size of saucers. "Can you believe that?"

 

Jim smiled. "Uh...yeah, actually."

 

Pam giggled. "Yeah me too I guess....oh my God."

 

Jim scratched the back of his head. "I can't believe Michael got all this camera equipment though," he said glancing around at everything he'd left behind. "I can't believe anyone would let him use it."

 

"Yeah....crazy, right? Wallace must really like him..."

 

Jim was silent for a moment when a noise that sounded very much like a thoughtful kind of ‘hmm' came from Pam's direction.

 

"What?"

 

"Oh...nothing. Just.......I don't know - it's not like he'd ever find it on the video anyway."

 

"Pam!" Jim's eyes widened in shock.

 

"We could find a way..."

 

"Oh my God!"

 

"It could be like a hidden track!" Pam said grinning, clearly amused at her fancy new sense of adventure.

 

"Woah...Pam. Is this because you lost the celebrity porn file?"

 

Pam spun on her heel headed for the conference room door. "Fine....Coward."

 

"I'm sorry...what?"

 

"No, it's totally no big deal," she said turning to face him. "I mean I expect it. I just thought maybe..."

 

Jim shook his head. Folded his arms across his chest. They were like little kids sometimes, he knew that. All it took was an old-fashioned dare...all it took was being called a chicken...

 

They'd just, do away with the tape afterwards...or like...take it with them...

 

"Close the blinds, Pam...close the blinds."

 

 

 

 

 

 



LoveFool is the author of 48 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked Creative Advertisement also liked 2615 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans