2 [Reviews - 4] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Ryan notices something's going on between Jim and Pam and tries to be helpful. But will Pam and Jim be ready to face the facts? Set early during the second season.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 4473 Read: 7196 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: February 27, 2008 Updated: June 27, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Just wanted to give a little more credit to Ryan. Figured as the temp, he'd probably observate the most. Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 1] (848 words)
This is just before Ryan and Jim have their big talk! Bit of JAM fluff as well. Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 1] (1208 words)
Ryan tells Jim a very confronting story.

3. Chapter 3 by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 1] 1 (1208 words)
I know it looked like I abandoned this story, and I pretty much did. I didn't really like the beginning of it so I changed a couple of things in the first two chapters. But I didn't want to leave this unfinished so I decided to give it another shot.

I also decided this takes place during season two around the secret.
Half way through it switches from Jim's to Pam's POV. Enjoy!

----------

4. Chapter 4 by 09imagine09 [Reviews - 1] 1 (1209 words)
Thanks to spookjess for reading this over and supporting me!


----------------