- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own anything. If I did, this would've already happened.
Tell her, just tell her! Pam thought to herself. She hesitantly reached for the phone and dialed her mom's number. She was so giddy she had no idea what she was doing. She suddenly realized the phone was ringing. It rang once, twice, and she heard her voice.

"Hello?"

"Mom? It's me."

"Pam! How are you, sweetie?"

"I'm...fine." She was so excited!

"How's Jim?"

"He's good."

"How do you guys like the new place? Is it nice? Your father and I are planning to come visit in a couple of weeks. I'll call you la..."

"Mom, I'm pregnant."

Pam heard the phone drop through the receiver.

"Mom? Are you there?"

"Say that again?"

"Yes, Mom, you heard me right. We found out yesterday. I tried calling you, but it was busy."

"Oh my god, honey, that's wonderful! I'm going to be a grandma! Sorry about that, I was talkin to your Aunt Carol in Arizona.

"Oh, I haven't seen her in so long!"

She had to admit, she was relieved to have finally told her. Yesterday was agonizing, she wanted to tell her so much.

"Oh, honey, that's so great. How did Jim take it?"

"He, um, fainted. But when he came to he was very excited."

"Just like your father. All men are the same."

"Gotta love 'em, though. Well, I've gotta go, Jim and I are going out to dinner tonight. We've got reservations at a really nice Italian restaurant. He's been taking me out, like, every night."

"Alright, well have fun, sweetie. Tell Jim I said hi, and congratualtions."

"I will Mom, love you."

"Bye."

"Bye."
Chapter End Notes:
There will be more to come. Please comment. I don't know if this is good or not, it was stuck in my head.


jimandpaminlove is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Phone Calls also liked 1090 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans