- Text Size +
INT – Office.

Only Jim and Dwight remain after the party as they prepare to leave.

JIM
Hey, Dwight. Listen, Natalie felt sort of uncomfortable asking you this, so she wanted me to run something by you.

DWIGHT
What is it?

JIM
Even though she’s in witness protection, her life could still be in great danger. Her family may still be looking for her.

DWIGHT
I understand. Don’t worry. I will monitor closely to make sure she isn’t being followed.

JIM
Ok. Good. Now, they may come after you if they know you’re involved.

DWIGHT
Please. I’m well prepared for any attack.

JIM
Ok.

DWIGHT
I saved your ass, didn’t I? (He grins at the camera.)

EXT – Parking lot.

Jim and Dwight walk outside and Dwight sees that his car has been trashed and wrapped in toilet paper. Full toilet paper rolls are stacked on his antenna and “VIVA LA DIARRHEA” is written on his windshield.

DWIGHT (in shock)
No!

Jim and Dwight approach the car. There's a piece of paper stuck in the windshield wipers.

JIM
Ooh. They left a note.

DWIGHT
No, Jim! They can still dust for fingerprints!

Jim pulls the note off the car anyway and reads it.

JIM
Ooh. Brutal.

Dwight snatches the paper from him.

DWIGHT (reading)
”You have been mobbed.” (He gets a look of anger.) No… NO!

Jim gives a deadpan look to the camera.

INT- Kitchen.

Michael is hollering from the bathroom.

MICHAEL
Hello? Is anyone there? We’re out of toilet paper. Hello? Oh... man, it burns.
Chapter End Notes:
Coming up: Someone else finds out about Dwight and Angela's romp in the office, and Dwight's computer is alive. Again.


Nightswept is the author of 12 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked The Mob also liked 1216 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans