- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Set during the Dunder Mifflin Infinity episode. So spoilers for that episode, not major spoilers though. Just some Jim and Pam fluff, involving Blackberries.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
This is a Disclaimer for the Disclaimer: Not mine, I copied and pasted from the example.

“What do you mean you can’t start it?”

“I just can’t start it!”

Jim and Pam were sitting in the lunch room. Ryan had just come in that day to explain the new website. Along with that, he gave everyone in the office new Blackberry’s. Jim was able to get his up and running in less then ten minutes. Pam didn’t have such an easy time setting hers up.

Jim said, “Didn’t you pay any attention to Ryan’s blackberry tutorial?”

“Yes! I paid attention, but it just won’t turn on!”

Jim took the phone from her hand and pressed a button. “You just press the red button.”

After a few moments of Jim pressing down on the button, nothing happened. Pam started smiling.

“You see? It’s harder then it looks?”

Jim’s eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. Pam still had a victorious smile on her face. Jim moved the phone around in his hands and took out the back. After he did this he smiled.

“Pam, you forgot to put the battery in.” Jim’s smiled widened as Pam’s smile slowly went away.

“No, that’s impossible.”

Pam took the cell phone from Jim’s hands and looked at it. She put the cell phone down and then looked into the box that held the cell phone. After looking around she found the small battery.

Pam’s face dropped, “Oh.”

Jim started laughing then took the battery from Pam’s hands. He put the battery into the socket and put the phone back together. He pressed the red “power” button again. A few seconds later the screen came up with a little hourglass.

Jim handed the phone back to Pam. She mumbled a “thanks.”

Jim was still smiling, “No problem. But are you sure that can you handle it from here? I mean it gets really tricky. There are all of these words telling you exactly what to do and how to do it, are you going to have a problem with that?”

“Oh ha ha, very funny Jim.”

Jim let out a small laugh, “But seriously, do you need any help with this part?”

“No, I think I’ve got it. I mean I did pay attention to Ryan’s tutorial.”

“How did you do that when your phone was off?”

Pam looked down, embarrassed, “I took notes.”

“…”

Jim gave Pam a questioning look.

Then Pam said, “What did you expect me to do? I couldn’t remember all of that.”

“Wow. You seriously took notes during a Blackberry lesson.” Jim laughed again, “You seriously could have just asked me to set it up for you.”

“I wanted the feeling of accomplishment.”

“Oh okay.”

Pam looked back to her phone and started playing with it. Five minutes later Jim was still sitting there with Pam and Pam was still working on setting up her phone.

Then Jim said, “Are you sure that…”

“Jim! Stop disctracting me. I am trying to set my phone up.”

“Okay, okay.”

Jim got up and headed back to his desk, as he was walking out he said, “You know where I am…”

Pam glared at him and Jim smiled, heading back to his desk.

Twenty minutes later Pam was behind her desk, still working on getting her phone to work. She tried to hide it so that Jim didn’t see what she was doing. A few minutes later Pam decided to take a bathroom break.

After she came back she started to work on her phone again. She sat down and pressed a button to get the screen back on. Everything was set up properly. She looked at her email, there was one new message.

"I thought that you needed a little help.

-Jim

P.S. Maybe you should work on your note taking skills?"


Morine is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Blackberry also liked 998 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans