- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Last moment of Jim-tears. Don't worry, they're happy ones!
He couldn't take his eyes off her. This was a moment he'd been dreaming about since the first day he met her, and it was finally here. A million memories were flashing through his mind: the first time she'd smiled at him, all their silly pranks, the fights they'd had that had broken his heart but made their relationship stronger.

She was the love of his live, and he couldn't believe that she was standing there. His heart softened at the smile she flashed when she caught his eye, the flush on her cheeks, her curly hair spilling over her shoulders. He wanted to lean in and kiss her forehead, tell her he loved her, but she'd lowered her gaze to the hem of her dress.

He almost broke down when she looked up again, tears shining in her eyes as she said her vows. She was just so breathtakingly, heartbreakingly beautiful. He instinctively reached out to her, wanting to comfort her, but then the minister was saying that the bride could be kissed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Jason Wayde!" He stood up and clapped as his daughter made her way down the aisle with her new husband.

Later, as he danced with the former Miss Molly Halpert, he couldn't help but to get choked up. "Mol, I'm just so proud of you. And you look so beautiful, so much like your mother. I'm so happy for you, honey." He knew the tears were in his eyes, but he didn't reach to wipe them away.

"Daddy." She leaned in, kissing his cheek. "I love you, too."
Chapter End Notes:
And the end! I hope you enjoyed!


BigTuna is the author of 24 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Five Times Jim Halpert Cries also liked 1089 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans