- Text Size +
Story Notes:
My first fanfic, so please review. This came to me in a rush as I was submitting a review, and my first draft was indeed written in the reivew box!
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first fanfic, so please be nice. It's kind of written like stage directions at places. The idea came to me as I was writing a review to Colette, and the first draft was written in her review box. I may or may not continue, so please review and tell me what you think would be best. Thanks!
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Jim and Pam, along with the TV show are property of the writers and crew of The Office.

Gasping is heard from the shower. Fresh steam fogs up the mirror. A tall, handsome man pulls back the striped shower curtain revealing a small, yet pretty woman behind him. They both appear as red as tomatoes in the face, with suggestive smirks plastering their lips. They stare at each other longingly, an epilogue of what had happened in the past twenty minutes underneath the hot pressure of the water.

When they step out from the porcelain enclosure, the young, beautiful couple seem to forget the idea of grooming themselves or drying off, before enveloping themselves again in the other's arms. They look as though they are desperate for contact. As though they have been apart for too long, finally able to be near again.

They act as though they are the only people on the planet, the only pair in the entire universe. All they care about is each other. The only emotion they are able to feel is pure love. It's clear the difficulty they've faced to get to this place. The undevoted love they are now aware they feel for each other.

So they do what they know best, rain down their love over each other.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked this, and let me know if you think I should add more chapters!


pamelamorganhalpert is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Rain Down Your Love also liked 1089 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans