4 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Takes places sometime after "Frame Toby". Jim helps Pam move into their new home, but gets distracted along the way. Warning: Fluff!
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Childhood, Fluff, Oneshot, Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1145 Read: 2387 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: August 19, 2009 Updated: August 19, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

In other words, I don't own The Office or the rights to anything, including these books.

1. Chapter 1 by norsk_heksen [Reviews - 8] 4 (1145 words)
This story was inspired by a conversation with my mom, and it now has even more meaning since the season finale. Pam's bookshelf may or may not be (but definitely is) exactly like mine, and some of the books mentioned were published in Real Life after Pam would have been to old to read them. So if you're picky, you'll just have to grin and bear it; it shouldn't affect anything. Also, special thanks to Talkative and NeverEnoughJam for helping me smother suppress the citation-obsessed academic writer in me, who gets a reprieve in the End Notes. Enjoy!